Suspicious

Dream Street

Chapter 12: Suspicious

*Bambam POV*

We all sat down, bored. It usually is super energetic, but everyone seems down since Yeseo doesnt come over anymore. She says she's busy with work, but... its not like she's an idol, why is her schedule packed? 

I sighed... I miss her so much it hurts... I-I MEAN, WE MISS HER SO MUCH!!! Seriously, whats wrong with me?! Just ignore the text above.

I got out my phone and texted her. 
'We are SO BORED. From what time do you work? -,- Its so quiet here.
-Bambam'

I sent the message and closed my eyes while waiting. My phone suddenly vibrated and I quickly picked it up.

' From about 8 AM to 10 PM. Why?
-Yeseo'
'Nothing :P I was just curious.
-Bambam'

She never even told us the address... should I follow her? XD... although I was joking around by that... it does seem like the only way to find out where she works. 

I began to debate whether or not I should follow her to work. Would that be concidered 'stalking'? Would I become creepy to her for doing that? Maybe I shouldn't... but its the only way...

I got a coin out. 'Heads I won't follow her, Tails I will follow her to work.' I flipped the coin. Heads... best two out of three... heads... I started to flip it constantly, until I got mad and threw it at the wall. It rolled back to my feet and fell, I picked it up... "TAILS!" I shouted chreefully, the guys stared at me strangely.

I quickly retreated to my room before any questions could be asked. I guess I'll be following her to work tomorrow.

The next day...

I woke up around seven just in case she left early, I got money and took a taxi. We got to her aunts house and waited, after a few minutes she came out. another taxi was in front of us, she entered it. "Follow that taxi." I said the way the movies I watched said it. We slowly followed behind. Where is she going? I've never been around here... 

Her taxi suddenly stopped. "Make a turn here." I said so it wouldn't be noticeable that we followed her. We turned right then stopped. I paid the driver and headed to the street she was on. I slowly creeped behind her... why is this street empty? She opened a door and entered a small shop.

I peeked in it to see that it was a salon? Why didn't she tell us? Its just a salon... should I go tell her I followed her or... do I just leave?

I decided that I'd feel guilty if I didn't tell her, so I opened the door, a small bell rang. Where is she...? I walked around the salon, hoping to find her. Then I saw a door, I probably shouldn't go in there though... I sat down and smiled. This place is cute... I looked at the decorated walls, seems like a nice environment for Yeseo.

A woman came out of the door, followed by Yeseo. Their eyes widened. "Bambam! WHY ARE YOU HERE?!" Yeseo yelled, which surprised me. I looked to the floor. "I was curious to where you work... so I followed you here." I told her, she looked at the woman beside her. "I screwed up... didn't I? What do we do?" She asked her, the woman seemed deep in thought. "Promise you will never tell a soul of this place." She said in a threatening tone. I nodded.

Ding ding. We all turned back at the sound of bells... a middle aged man was looking at us. "Who...?" He asked, I looked back at the woman. Her eyes where wide and she seemed hesitant... "Th-This is my new employee. I hired him since... I'll be gone in less than a month now for a while. I just wanted to have extra help." She said quickly, my eyes widened... I work here now?!?!