Who I Want To Be With

Dream Street

Chapter 21: Who I Want To Be With

*Yeseo POV*

The next day I went to dream street to see if I could help Jae around in any way. Sadly I was sent away since business was slow recently. I decided to go to the dorm to see if the guys wanted to do anything.

When I got there it seemed really rowdy. The boys were running around everywhere and seemed overly excited. I walked in, not even being acknowledged

and looked around like they were crazy. "Whats going on?" I asked, I was ignored. "Hellloooo??? Why are you guys acting crazy?" Still no response, I sighed in frustration and went to the kitchen and got a wooden spoon... The same one I had previously chased the boys with. "EVERYONE SHUT UP AND TELL ME WHATS GOING ON OR YOU WILL GET THE SPOON!" I yelled out, the boys suddenly froze.

"Yeseo... When did you get here?" Mark asked, I frowned. "Ten minutes ago. Now why are you being weird???" I asked again. "We have to clean up the dorm because a new reality TV show is coming and they're going to film us here." Jr. Explained, Jaebum put a hand on my shoulder. "That means you can't visit us and can't see Jackson till filming is finished." He told me, I nodded. "WE NEED MORE SOAP FOR THE LANDRY!!!" Youngjae came out of a room in panic. "Do you know how much dirty clothes we have laying around? Its not so pretty!"

A clash was suddenly emitted from the kitchen. We all went in to see Mark surrounded by broken dishes. "Uh... We need to get new dishes..." "And new blankets!" Bambam walked in with blankets in his arms with weird stains in them. "W-What happened to our blankets???" Jaebum said in panic, Bambam scratched the back of his neck nervously. "I kind of accidentally washed them with bleach... I THOUGHT IT WAS SOAP!"

"WHAT THE HECK BAMBAM? IT LITERALLY SAYS "BLEACH" ON THE BOTTLE IN BOLD PRINT!" Jr. smacked Bambam across the head. "I THOUGHT IT SAID "BEACH SCENTED"!!!" this time Jaebum smacked him across the head. "WE DON'T HAVE TIME FOR THIS! BAMBAM, GO TO THE STORE TO BUY LAUNDRY DETERGENT, DISHES, BLANKETS, AND LUNCH CUZ WE'RE HUNGRY!" Jaebum commanded. "BUT THAT'S TOO MUCH FOR ME TO CARRY!" "THEN TAKE YESEO!" Jaebum yelled then pushed me towards him. "H-HEY! WHY DO I HAVE TO GO-" "SHUT UP OR I'LL KICK YOU OUT RIGHT NOW AND NEVER GIVE YOU ANYTHING FOR FREE AGAIN." I immediately shut up and followed Bambam out of the dorm.

"H-Hi." I said nervously, my heart was beating rapidly and I felt my body get heated... "Lets go." He smiled, I sighed and started to follow him. It was quiet between us, I felt extremely awkward. 

*Jackson POV* 

I watched Yeseo and Bambam leave, I frowned and grabbed a jacket, just as I was about to leave... My wrist was caught and I was facing Jaebum.

"Lets talk." He said with a serious face then dragged me into his room. "What is this all abo-" "Why dont you just leave Yeseo and Bambam." I was flustered at the sudden question. "What do you mean?" I managed to stutter out. "I know more than you think, Jackson." He sighed and sat down on his bed.

"Jackson... You know... It shocked me too when Bambam didn't automatically give up on her even when he found out that you confessed when you knew that he liked her, you know he isn't the type to keep going." "How did you..." He looked at me in the eye with a small smile. "I see and hear everything." A sudden shiver went down my spine.

"But... Bambam always gives up on the girl for his friends. This time he didn't... He really cares about Yeseo." I frowned "I do too!" I defended. "You know that Yeseo likes him back. She's too stupid to realize her own feelings but its obvious to onlookers and you know it!" "I deserve to be selfish in this situation!" I raised my voice.

Jaebum looked at me with disappointment. "If that's the case... He deserves it more. Tell me how many times he automatically gave up on a girl since you liked her also? This time he wants her so much that he's willing to go against one of his good friends! Bambam isn't that type of person so imagine how much he loves her if he is willing to fight you for her!" My blood was boiling yet I could only be silent.

"Figure out what you're going to do Jackson." He said before leaving the room.

I sat down... Thinking if I should go after them to stop them.

After what seemed like forever... I made my decision and left the dorm to find them.

I'm going to end this for once and for all.


*Yeseo POV*

We got to the store and bought the stuff quickly. We had been walking to the place we were getting food from when I heard his voice.

"Yeseo." I froze then turned to Bambam. "The day that Jackson confessed... I was planning on confessing too." 

That feeling came again, my heart pounded and I had butterflies in my stomach. A fuzzy feeling came over me, I couldn't stand how nice it felt. "What..."

He pulled out a familiar little box. The box that he had dropped when Jackson confessed. "That..." He opened it, revealing a ring with a red gem in the center, it looked like it had an engraving in it but I couldn't tell what it said. 

"Its a promise ring. I was literally a minute late." He chuckled with sadness in his eyes making my heart hurt. "... But. Since I was too late, I think I deserve an answer to a question I've had for a while."

At this point I didn't care about what Jackson said, right now I wanted to talk to Bambam about this and I wasn't going to ignore him. "Did you ever get as nervous as I did, as happy as I was, and did you ever get this warm fuzzy feeling when it came to me?" He looked at me with a serious face.

At that moment it felt like we were the only people in the world and without thinking about Jackson or anyone else I answered. "I still do. When Jackson confessed I didn't get even a quarter as happy as I did when you told me you loved me yesterday." He seemed shocked at my answer yet a bit happy. 

"And when Jackson and I kiss... Its nothing compared to how I felt when you kissed me. I'm a bad person Bambam. I... I think I love you too." He looked at me with the cutest smile and walked to me and kissed me, I instantly melted into the kiss and kissed him back.

"That's all I need to hear and see." It can't be. I turned to see Jackson, he put an obvious forced smile on. "I came since I thought Bambam would pull something... But... I guess I just lost my girlfriend." He was obviously hurt, guilt kicked in. "Jackson... I'm so sorry." I said, he hugged me. "No. I'm sorry. The way you guys looked at each other... I wanted you to myself but you didn't want me as much as I wanted you... And..." He sighed then parted out hug and went to Bambam. "I didn't want her as much as you do. Bambam... I'm really sorry for being a douche."

Bambam smiled at him then hugged him. "I'm sorry for stealing your girlfriend." "Ah... Its okay. I stole her first and like they say... "If you love something, set it free. If it doesn't come back, then it were never yours to begin with." That means that I'm letting her go for now. You better watch her good because she can come back to me whenever she wants." He winked at me and I smiled. 

"Lets go back then, everyone is hungry." Jackson started walking. "But before that..." Bambam took the ring out and put it on my finger. "This means you're mine." I nodded and we started walking back to the dorm.

Later that night, I was sitting on the couch while the rest of the guys finished up cleaning, I took off the ring and looked at the engraving, I raised an eyebrow when I saw what it said. 

"Property of Kunpimook" Bambam said from behind with a cheeky smile then walked over to me. I chuckled. "Yeah, and this is..." 

I kissed him on the lips then smiled. "Property of Yeseo"

"I love you." He chuckled

"I love you too."

 

__________________________________________________________________________________

(A/N: THATS THE END OF THE STORY ^0^ I hope you liked it but if you didn't... i cri evry tiem T.T... Welllllllll... Yeah... Bye.)