Trip

Dream Street

Chapter 15: Trip

*Yeseo POV*

"What the hell did I tell you about calling me so early in the morning...? Do you want to die?" I said in a morning voice as I spoke to Jaebum. "Fine... I guess someone doesn't want to go to Jeju Island for a few days... for FREE." He said, my eyes widened. "HAHA! You fell for my joke! Silly cousin, silly cousin that I love and hold dear! I would love a FREE, right? FREE TRIP TO JEJU ISLAND. For FREE." I said, he laughed. "Yes. FREE. We'll be leaving in four hours." He said, I hung up the phone. 

MUST CALL JAE TO ASK HER FOR A FEW DAYS OFF!!!

I hurriedly called her and was especially happy when she let me have a week off!!!

I quickly packed and got out clothes, taking a shower, then putting on makeup. By the time I was done, I ran to my Aunt's room. "Aunt Im, I'm going to Jeju Island for a few days" I said, she nodded then fell to sleep.

I ran outside and got a taxi, heading straight to the dorm.

We left the dorm and went straight for the airport. We got there later.

My mouth gaped as we entered one of the rooms. I knew I was going to sleep in a separate room from these guys but... if I get a room like this, then my life is complete.

"I didn't expect it to be this big..." Bambam said then started to look around. I walked behind Bambam and glanced at the giant TV. "Who paid for this?" I asked, then looked at Jaebum. "The company said we could use a break." He answered.

I was looking around with my head turning everywhere, looking at all of the amazing things. "Whoa... I wonder if I will get a room this ni-" I tripped on a carpet. SHOOT!
I closed my eyes for impact, but instead, I felt a pair of warm arms wrap around me. But soon we fell down. I opened my eyes... they got wide when I realized... I landed on Bambam, and not only that... I was kissing him! Damn it! I thought this only happened in dramas!

My heart started to race, and my face got heated up. Does... this count as my first kiss!?

Someone then picked me up, I turned to see Jackson. "Are you okay?" He asked with a frown, I slowly nodded. The rest of the guys helped Bambam up.

He didn't want to look at me in the eye, it became awkward. "Erm... are we going somewhere?" Yugyeom broke the silence. "YEAH! LETS GO EXPLORE!" Jackson said while grabbing Jaebum's arm. 

"I'm going to put my stuff in my room first." I said while grabbing my bags, Jackson suddenly took them from me. "I'll do it for you." He smiled, I nodded. "Thanks Jackson." I said, smiling back at him. We started to go to the van while Jackson took my stuff to my room.

*Jackson POV*

I put Yeseo's bags down on the floor, next to her bed. I was having mixed feelings since the accident she had with Bambam. I wonder... does she like him? 

Why would I care!?

I slapped myself. "Come on Jackson." I whispered to myself in English. 

I dont like her... do I? No. That can't be! I just care about her like a sister, right?

I sighed then left her room to catch up with the others.

She's just a friend. Nothing more, nothing less.

*Yeseo POV*

Jackson entered the Van and sat next to me. I was in between Jackson and Bambam. 

"Where are we going?" JR. Asked "Well, there's the Jeju King Cherry Blossom Festival currently on." Jaebum said, everyone cheered. "Let's go!" Bambam screamed. The van started to drive to the location.

We got there by sunset. It was absolutely beautiful. There were cherry blossom trees everywhere, small stands, and music playing through out the streets.

"LETS GO PLAYYY!!!!" The boys cheered. 

They all ran off in different directions. I stood in place. They seriously left me alone!

I sighed then just as I was about to walk off to look for at least one of them.... My wrist got pulled.

I turned to see...

Jackson!

"Come on! Let's go!" He said with a smile then dragged me off. I blushed. FINALLY! A CHANCE TO BE WITH HIM ALONE!!! 

He brought me to a food stand and put various things in my mouth. I was surprised about how good they taste!

"Whoa! It taste so good!" I praised the cook, she smiled. "You two look so cute together!" She said, I blushed. "N-No! Its not like that!" I said, flustered. She just giggled. I looked at Jackson who smiling brightly.

*Jackson POV*

We started to run off, this was going to be fun! I stopped... YESEO! I turned to see her, she seemed like a lost puppy. I can't just leave her like this!

I walked back to her, she was about to run off. I quickly got her wrist and lightly tugged it back. "Come on! Let's go!" I said happily. We can finally spend time together!... Um... You know... Like friends!

I brought her to a food stand and picked up something that looked good. I paid for it and put it in , she smiled then turned to the cook. " Whoa! It taste so good!" She praised with an innocent face... Hehe... I know she doesn't like being called cute... But her actions are undoubtly adorable!

"You two look so cute together!" The lady said, I suddenly felt embarrassed. Would we look cute together? I blushed and started to smile uncontrollably as Yeseo cleared the misunderstanding. 
She turned back to me with a red face. Where else should I take her...?

Oh! She talks about ice cream often. I should take her to a parlor!

"Want to get ice cream? Its my treat!" I offered, a huge grin spread out on her face, and she grabbed my hand. My heart pounded as she pulled me to the nearest ice cream place.

I got her a cone with two big scoops. One was mint chocolate chip and the other was cookies and cream. I got a two scoop as well, I just got cookies and cream. We sat down at a small table by the parlor, she started to devour the ice cream. 

She moved the ice cream from . "Why do you keep staring at me?" She asked, I chuckled. "You just eat ice cream so deliciously." I said to her. She punched my arm playfully.

We finished our ice cream and continued to walk around. I never knew how good being in her company was... Just being next to her made me feel... Like I was flying? I dont know how to describe it but its a nice feeling!

I looked over at Yeseo. She seemed to be really tired, maybe we should head back. I took my phone out to see I had a message from earlier. It read:
'Hey, Jackson, we are going to head back to the hotel. Bambam told me that Yeseo was with you so please make sure she doesn't leave your sight! 
            -JB'

The message was from about an hour ago. I had forgotten to take my phone off of silence.

"Yeseo, its getting late. Want to go back to the hotel?" I asked her, she nodded. I hailed a taxi. "Wow... I'm so tired." She yawned. I smiled, she seemed to be closing her eyes. Pretty soon she was knocked out.

Her head leaned on my shoulder, making me nervous for some reason! I gulped as we got to the front of the hotel. I guess we were lucky that JYP kept this vacation a secret or fans would have waited outside of the hotel.

I paid the driver then picked Yeseo up, bridal style. Time to take her to her room.

I was glad she was so light, I wasn't really struggling with picking her up.

I got her to her room and placed her on her bed... She looks really pretty when she sleeps. AISH! STOP JACKSON! 

My heart started to beat faster... Why...?

I dont know what was coming over me... But pretty soon I found myself getting closer to her. I leaned in slowly, my lips approaching hers...

Our lips touched, it felt like magic... I savored the light kiss and parted after a few seconds.

I...

Am in love with Yeseo.

---------------------------------------