I Won't Give Up

Dream Street

Chapter 19: I Won't Give Up

*Yeseo POV*

I started to avoid Bambam like Jackson told me to. I know Jackson is right that I shouldn't be around Bambam because I might lead him on and cause more problems but... I miss him. It's bad for me to miss another man isn't it? 

Every Time I go to the dorm I immediately walk passed Bambam and go to Jackson. I hope he doesn't think I hate him. But there's one thing I'm feeling guilty about... It's the kiss.

I didn't tell Jackson that I kissed Bambam back.

*Bambam POV* 

I sighed as I thought of Yeseo again. Lately she avoiding me, I tried to apologize but she just looked at me then walked away... My heart is aching.

I walked into the living room to see Jackson watching TV alone. "Hey." I said, he just looked at me for a second then looked back to the TV. Jackson has been giving me the cold shoulder as well. Ugh, I ruined two of my best friendships!

I decided that I should at least try to fix me and Jackson's friendship first. I sat next to him and stared at him.

"Look, I'm sorry about what I did. I just like her so much and my feelings got out of hand." I sighed then chuckled nervously. "You don't have to worry anymore anyways. She's ignoring me now." I added. He turned his head to me and kept a blank expression. "I know. I told her to avoid you. And do you think a simple apology will fix this?" I paused for a second. "You told her to avoid me?" I said in a surprised tone. "Yeah, it's risky to have you around her. I don't want you to ever talk to her again." He said with the same expression as before. "You can't do that! It's her decision on whether or not she continues to talk to me." I said, I felt a bit mad that he was the reason that she wasn't talking to me. Jackson stood up and looked at me. "I don't care! Just because you liked her first doesn't mean you can do what you want with her, she's MY girlfriend. You were one of my best friends and you kissed her, why should I let MY girl be around you?!" He yelled out, his facial expression showing his anger. 

"SHE ISNT AN OBJEC-" I stopped as my mind processed what he had said. "Wait... You knew I liked her first?" I said in utter disbelief. His eyes widened for a second. "That..." "You knew I liked her... And you asked her out?" I scoffed. "Now you're trying to make me the bad guy?" I started to raise my voice a bit. "S-So what? I ended up liking her too, you were just too slow!" He argued, I stood up and pushed him. "You say I'm the bad friend? YOU were the one who asked the girl I like out! What kind of friend does that?!?!?!" I pushed him away. He then pushed me back. 

"Don't talk to me like that! I may have done something bad but you are the only one that knows about it! You try to tell someone and they won't believe you because you already ed up and kissed my girlfriend, no one would be surprised if you tried to split us up with a lie!" At that moment my vision went red and I punched him straight across the face, he immediately stumbled back then ran back at me and punched me back.

We started going at it for a good five minutes when someone got home... It was Jaebum. 

"WHAT ARE YOU GUYS DOING?!?!?!" He yelled then pulled us apart. "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU GUYS FIGHTING FOR?!" He slapped the back of both of our heads. "THIS GUY KNEW I LIKED YESEO AND-" he cut me off. "Wait, this is about my cousin? WHY THE HELL ARE YOU FIGHTING OVER A GIRL? AND WHY IS IT MY COUSIN OUT OF ALL OF THE FEMALE POPULATION IN THE DAMN WORLD?!" He slapped us again. "IF I SEE YOU GUYS FIGHTING AGAIN THEN BOTH OF YOU WILL SLEEP OUTSIDE BECAUSE I DONT NEED ANY DOG FIGHTS IN THIS DORM!!!" 

He pushed us away and angrily went to his room, slamming the door behind him.

Me and Jackson looked at each other for a few seconds with out saying a word. I then started to walk to my room but stopped when I was just passed him. "I'm not giving her up... I don't care if she's with you, you played dirty to get her so I'll play dirty too."

He suddenly turned me around and grabbed me by the collar, raising his fist to my face. "I swear-" "WHAT DID I SAY?!" Jaebum screamed from his room. Jackson sighed then let me go. "Fine. But don't cry when you loose her for good."

"I should be saying that to you." I said before going to my room.


____________________________________________________________________

(A/N: hello peoplez! I was going to end the Fanfiction on this chapter but I decided that I wouldn't be satisfied if this was the end so i changed the whole chapter from how it was going to be. Anywayssss, I will try to come up with ideas for the rest of this fanfic. ^^ thanks for reading so far and I hope you enjoy the rest of my story~)