Misunderstandings

Dream Street

Chapter 5: Misunderstandings

 

*Yoseo POV*

 

I called a taxi and headed home since I have no idea where I am at. "Excuse me. Can you please mark down this street? I would like to tomorrow." I asked the driver. He nodded then put the way here on his GPS. I smiled... 'Dream Street? Seem like I'll go over there more often.' I thought.

 

I paid off the driver then just as I was about to knock on my aunt's front door... I got an idea! 'Maybe my new look will help in making Jackson fall for me!' I smiled at the thought. I decided to walk around Seoul to show off my new found confidence.

 

I walked around as people occasionally glanced, God! I LOVE YOU JAE! THANK YOU! I smiled then decided to go to a ice cream parlor. 

 

I got cookies and cream ice cream and smiled. "Yeseo?" I heard a voice call, I looked back to see Youngjae! "AH! YOU LOOK DIFFERENT!" He yelled then came closer to me. "Your... Hair..." He said, I nodded. His eyes were wide. "A-anyways! We have been looking for you for the past 5 hours!" He said, my eyes widened... I HAD FORGOT THAT I LEFT JACKSON WHEN HE FRIENDZONED ME!

 

"AHH! Sorry!!" I yelled then bowed. He sighed "Dont do that again! Do you know how worried we were...?" He scolded... "JB and Bambam were even worse..." Youngjae mumbled so low that couldn't hear. "What?" I asked "Huh? Nothing." He told me, I nodded then he got out his phone. "Hey, JB?... Yeah, I found her.... Okay, bye." He ended the call then grabbed my wrist. "Um... Do you have to hold my hand?" I asked, he looked at our hands... "O-Oh, sorry!" He said then let go. We walked to the dorm that was only a few blocks away then waited for the others. "I'm going to go buy some food for the others for when they get here." Youngjae said then left.

 

Five minutes later I heard the door slam open! STOMP STOMP STOMP STOMP!!! Bambam was in front of me, panting. "YOU!!! *pant pant* DO YOU KNOW HOW WORRIED WE WERE?!?!?!?!?!?!?!" He yelled... I was shocked... Bambam had never yelled at me. He fell to the floor all of the sudden! Was he crying?! O.O I got off of the couch and crouched next to him. 

 

*Bambam POV*

-20 minutes earlier- 

 

I've been running non-stop since I heard that Yeseo was missing! STUPID JACKSON! DOESNT HE KNOW HOW TO KEEP TRACK OF HER?! I've been checking all of Seoul for her! I just can't stop worrying! 

 

Suddenly my phone vibrated. I stopped running to see it was from JB. 'Youngjae found her. They're going back to the dorm.' It read. I felt relief! But I now I really want to see her!

 

I started to run as fast as I could. I dont care if I was exhausted at this point, I just have to make sure she's okay. I ran without stopping to the dorm. I almost got hit by a car on the way O.O...

 

Once I got to the door, I slammed it open and I didn't even bother closing it. I finally made it to the couch where I saw the Yeseo... The new looking Yeseo O.O. I tried to ignore the way she looks right now... And the fact that she looks so huggable.

 

" YOU!!! *pant pant* DO YOU KNOW HOW WORRIED WE WERE?!?!?!?!?!?!?!" I yelled at her for the first time... I couldn't help it, I had been so worried! She stared at me with wide eyes... At that moment... My body finally gave up on standing. I was crouched down on the floor, the wave of relief hit me the hardest right there. I can't believe it... But I started to cry.

 

She was safe! She crouched next to me and rubbed my back.

 

*Yeseo POV*

 

"I'm sorry, Bambam... I promise I will never run off like that again..." I said sadly, I can't believe I made him cry! I'm such a bad person! I can't stand this! Tears started to form in my eyes. He looked up at me "Y-Yeseo... Why are you crying?" He asked, tears still falling from his eyes. "B-Because... *sniff* I can't stand to see you cry..." I told him as a tear escaped my left eye. He slowly lifted up his hand and wiped the tear away with his finger. "Let's both stop crying..." He said, I nodded and we tried to stop the tears. 

 

Five minutes later... We were able to stop the tears and we both sat on the couch. "I'm really sorry, Kunpimook." I apologized again, he laughed "As long as you dont do that again." He told me, I nodded. He stared at me. "Your hair makes you look so different!" He said, I smiled. "You look really b-" he was cut off by Jaebum's voice "YESEO! WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?!" He yelled, I flinched. "I-I am so sorry..." I said as I held my head down in shame.

 

Jaebum sighed then sat next to me. "STOP GETTING IN TROUBLE!!! WHAT WOULD HAVE YOU DONE IF SOMEONE TRIED TO HURT YOU?!" He yelled, god... He is scary when he scolds... I started to tear up. I felt like a complete kid! Crying when he scolds me... 

 

Bambam glanced at me with concern in his eyes. He looked at Jaebum. "I think that's enough, Hyung." He told him, Jaebum looked at Bambam, then he looked at me. His expression softened. "Sorry, Yeseo. Its just that I get worried!" He said in a calm voice, I nodded. I feel like an idiot for crying now. I wasn't like this before. What? Is it almost that time of the month?

 

Soon after that, everyone came back... Except for Jackson. Youngjae got us MEAT! YASSSSS~ we all sat down in a circle, eating the meat deliciously. I kept looking towards the door, hoping that Jackson would come and everything could be normal between us. Everyone talked among each other. I wished I hadn't confessed yet... If I had been more patient and let feelings develop, maybe we wouldn't be in this mess. Jackson told the guys that he wanted to eat out so he would eat alone... But it's probably because of me.

 

"Is everything alright, Yeseo?" A voice snapped me back into reality, I turned to see Bambam. "Um..." I hesitated. "Ye-" he cut me off before I could answer his question. "Don't lie." He told me with a serious face, I sighed. "Can we talk in private then?" I asked, he nodded then stood up. Everyone's eyes directed to him. "Where are you going, Bambam?" Yugyeom asked, Bambam smiled at him. "I want to go get ice cream." He told them. "Isn't it a bit late to go out just for ice cream?" Jr. asked, Bambam's face went blank. I quickly stood up. "Ice cream is love, ice cream is life! Of course we should go out to get it! Um... I'll go with him!" I said quickly. "Didn't you eat ice cream when I found you?" Youngjae asked suspiciously, I frowned then quickly thought of what to say. "S-So? Who said you can only eat ice cream only once a day?" I asked, everyone looked at me strangely. At that moment, I linked arms with Bambam, who seemed surprised with the sudden gesture, then I dragged him outside.

 

*JB* 

 

Well... That was weird. Yeseo isn't usually like that... Neither is Bambam... I wonder what's going on... I looked at my food then stuffed meat I my mouth, savoring the taste as I chewed. "Hey... Do you think that... Bambam and Yeseo are acting weird?" Jr. asked everyone, I stuffed more meat in my mouth, to the point where I could hardly close my mouth. 

 

"I wonder...?" Yugyeom mumbled, catching all of our attention. "What?" Mark asked him. "Ah... Never mind..." Yugyeom said then ate another bite of meat. "Just tell us!" Youngjae commanded. "Okay, Okay. I just thought... Maybe they're dating?" He said, I gasped with the meat still in my mouth, causing me to choke, Mark immediately started to pound on my back as I started to cough. Youngjae gave me water, after I composed myself I looked at Yugyeom. "What?" I asked.

 

"They do act strange these days... Just the other day I saw Bambam giggling as he was on his phone... Maybe they were texting each other?" Youngjae suggested, the others nodded. "Yeah! They do seem to enjoy each others presence too!" Yugyeom said, Mark nodded.

 

I started to think... There was that time that I saw them laughing together after I showered... But I stayed in the background so I wouldn't startle them... The way Bambam looked at her... the way he ran to find her as desperately as me... and he stuck up for her when I was scolding her... It could be true...

 

Suddenly the front door opened, revealing Jackson. We all looked at him, his eyes widened at the sight of the food. He quickly sat beside me and took at big bite of the meat. "Oh~ I'm so hungry..." He mumbled, we all looked at him "Hyung... Didn't you say that you were eating out today?" Yugyeom reminded, Jackson's eyes widened. "U-Uh.. Yeah! I did eat... I... I just got hungry at the sight of meat..." He said slowly then ate more, we all looked at him suspiciously. "U-Um... SO... What happened, you guys were all serious." Jackson changed the subject. "We found out that Bambam and Yeseo are a couple." Jr. told him, his eyes widened and his jaw dropped. "A-Are you sure?" He asked with disbelief in his eyes, we nodded. He suddenly looked really mad. He got up and walked to his room then slammed the door shut, we all flinched at the loud slam. 

 

"What's with him?" Youngjae said then ate more. I bit my lip... I wonder what's going on...