New to Dream Street

Dream Street

(A/N: nothing really happens in this chapter, so you can skip to the next one if you want.)

Chapter 8: New to Dream Street!

*Yeseo POV*

The door to the hairsalon opened, revealing a woman who seemed to be in her late 50's. "Oh... Who is this?" The woman asked Jae. "She is my new trainee! She will work here in the future!" Jae said happily, the lady nodded then sat down. "Hello, I am Ms. Choi. Nice to meet you." She said in a calm voice, I bowed. "I am Im Yeseo, nice to meet you!" I said, she scanned me. "How old are you? 19? 20?" She asked, my eyes widened! How did she know!? I smiled "I AM 20!" I said in an excited voice. "You look very young." She told me, I nodded. "Yes! I'm often mistaked as a 15 or 16 year old." I told her, she smiled at me.

She stood up. "Then we should introduce you to everyone. I'm the Breakfast Store owner, we sell breakfast at all times of the day until 12:00 PM." She said then took me outside.

We entered a shop. A girl in her 20's had a huge smile on her face. "Hello, Jihwa. This girl will work with Jae in the future." Ms. Choi told the girl. "REALLY? WOOOOWWW!!! THATS GREAT!" She practically screamed, Ms. Choi turned to me "She's always like that." She told me. "HELLOO! I AM JUNG JIHWA! THE OWNER OF THIS PASTERY SHOP!!! AGE OF 27!" She cheered loudly, my eyes widened... She is really energetic...

"I am Im Yeseo, age 20. Nice to meet you!" I said with a bow. "IM?... IM YESEO?.... YOUR LAST NAME SOUNDS FAMILIAR!" she said, I smiled... I dont know if I should tell her I'm related to JB of GOT7, what if she explodes?

We left that shop then entered another store. It smelled so SWEET! I looked around, there was so many CANDIES! "Minjin? Where are you?" Ms. Choi called out. Soon a boy came out of the back room. He seemed really charming... But feminine. "Hello, Ms. Choi. Who is this girl?" He asked with a gentle smile plastered on his face, she turned to me. "Dont be fooled... He has a bad temper." Ms. Choi whispered to me, I nodded "Dont worry... I can handle it :3." I told her. 

"Hello, I am Im Yeseo. Age 20." I told him, he glared at me. "Did it look like I asked you, shorty? Psh. 20 my ... You look ten." He said rudely, I was taken back for a second. "WHO THE HELL ARE YOU CALLING TEN?" I yelled, ten? Are you ing serious? I'VE NEVER BEEN CALLED THAT YOUNG!!!

"OBVIOUSLY I AM CALLING YOU TEN! WHY THE HELL WOULD I CALL A WOMAN WHO LOOKS 60 'TEN'?" He said furiously, I glared again. "MAYBE BECAUSE YOU'RE STUPID, YOU MAN-LADY!" I yelled back, he threw a gummy bear at me. "SHUT UP! I AM SMARTER THAN YOU!" "PROVE IT, YOU GIRLY MAN!" "SHUT UP! I AM NOT GIRLY!" "HAVE YOU SEEN A MIRROR LATELY? YOU COULD PASS FOR A WOMAN WITH YOUR PETITE FIGURE AND GIRLY FEATURES!!!" I yelled, he grabbed more gummy bears and started throwing them. I caught them in my mouth. "YAH!!!! SHUT UP YOU CHILDREN!" Ms. Choi yelled, we both stopped what we were doing. "Now, Minjin... Introduce yourself." Ms. Choi asked him, he sighed and nodded. "I'm Kim Minjin... Age 22..." He said with a pout, I glared at him.

Ms. Choi took me out of that store. "... It seems you have a temper as well..." She said slowly "I'm sorry..." I said as we entered another store.

"Hi, Auntie~" a boy with dyed black hair said, Ms. Choi smiled. "Hello Gikyun." Ms. Choi said with a smile, she looked at me. "This is my nephew." She said with a smile, I nodded. "Who's the cutie?" He said while winking at me, I glared at him... He gave me a confused stare. "Whoa. Calm down!" He said, I just wanted to punch this guy in the face. "Please dont..." Ms. Choi told me with a smile... I apologized. "Hello, I'm Im Yeseo... Age 20." I said, his eyes widened. "20?... So... If you're 20, would you like to date me?" He asked, I glared and Ms. Choi glared at him as well. "U-Um... Anyways! I'm Choi Gikyun! Age 20!" He said then bowed. I looked around the shop... It was filled with flowers... A flower shop...

Gikyun grabbed something then came towards me. I stood there uncomfortable. He handed a flower to me... want to punch him... I'm not cute! "Well... We should go!" Ms. Choi said then pushed me out of the shop.

"What's with him?" I asked, she smiled. "He hasn't had a girlfriend for a long time... Eight years... He's just desperate..." She told me, I bit my lip to refrain from laughing.

We entered a shop filled with art... Carvings, paintings, sculptures, you name it. 

"Mr. Kim!" Ms. Choi called out, a middle aged man came out. "Hello, Ms. Choi." He said, Ms. Choi smiled. "This girl is new to Dream street. Treat her well." She told him. "Hello, I am Im Yeseo. I'm 20 years old. Its nice to meet you!" I said, he nodded. "Nice to meet you too! My name is Mr. Kim." He said. We left after that.

"Next place is to Mr. Bang's house." She said, I tilted my head in confusion. "House?" I asked, she nodded then we stopped in front of a house. Ms. Choi knocked on the door. A middle aged man opened the door. "Hello Ms. Choi." He greeted "Hello. Meet the newest member ofthe Dream Street Staff." She said then motioned at me. "Hello, my name is Im Yeseo. I'm 20 years old." I said then bowed. "Hello, I'm Mr. Bang. I'm the veterinarian here." He told me. We left (again)

We ran into a couple. "OH! Mrs. And Mr. Lee! We were just going to greet you guys!" Ms. Choi said. "They run a restaurant here." She told me. We introduce ourselves then we headed to an ice cream shop.

"Mr. Tae and his foreign wife run this place with their son." Ms. Choi told me, as we entered. The place was... Different... They made the ice cream, fresh!

We introduced ourselves then I went back to Jae's shop, after getting I've cream of course!