Luck

Dream Street

Chapter 11: Luck

*Yeseo POV *

I ran down the street as I dialed a number on my phone. It was one of the taxi drivers that knows of Dream Street. He quickly picked me up since he was near by.

"Make sure we stop at Mr. Bang's." I told him as I glanced down my jacket to see how the kitten was. She was practically shaking her skin off!

We got to Mr. Bang's place, I frantically knocked on the door. He soon opened the door with a confused expression "Is something wrong?" He asked, I took the kitten out of my sweater and showed him it, his eyes widened and he immediately took the cat in.

"Wait here while I do an examination." He ordered as he went to a room, I sat down. Time slowly passed, Mr. Bang soon came back. "She's going to be fine. She just has a small cold, I gave her medicine to help that. But... Why was she like that?" He asked, I sighed. "I found her in a box under a pile of snow..." I said, his eyes widened. I took the note that I note found "This was in the box, but I haven't read it yet." I told him as I held it out to him, he quickly snatched it and read it out loud.

To Whomever finds this kitten,

I'm sorry, I know that this cat is probably dead by now. I know it might sound crazy... but I had to abandon it! Black cats are bad luck, and I'm already having trouble! I'm in debt and the last thing I can afford is to buy its food and other supplies to raise it. I didn't want her in the first place anyways. I'm sorry...

I frowned. What kind of monster has a mindset like that!? Why didn't the person take it to a shelter!? I clenched my fist in anger. Bad luck? That's a horrible reason to do this!

"Mr. Bang... Is it possible for me to take this kitten home?" I asked, he nodded and handed me the small fur ball. "Oh, is it possible if you could write down the necessities to care for a kitten?" I asked, he wrote down a lot of stuff then sent me off. 

I got my phone out and texted Jackson that I was on my way back, I didn't want them to be worried.

I looked out the window, watching the scenery pass by. I glanced back at the small fur ball, its green orbs stared back. I her gently then looked at the dorm, I paid the driver then got out of the cab.

I slowly walked towards the door and knocked. Youngjae greeted me then looked at the cat "Eh...? Why do you have-?" I walked passed him, ignoring his question. I entered the living room and looked at JB, Jr., Mark, Bambam, and Jackson. Yugyeom was in his room and Youngjae was still making his way back from the doorway.

"-.- Its not nice to ignore people..." Youngjae told me, I ignored him. "YAHHHHH! LISTEN TO YOUR OPPA!" He pouted. -.- "Fine. What?" I told him. "Why do have a kitten?" He asked "Because I want to." I said then sat down on the already crowded couch.

Jackson peered over at me. "Is he okay?" He asked, I nodded. He tried to pet the kitten, but it hissed and tried to scratch him! Good thing he move away just in time. "No, bad kitty!" I scolded, I can't have this cat ruin my future relationship with my future husband!... I mean... I can't have this cat attacking Jackson!

The small black kitten jumped out of my arms and walked around the dorm. He eyed the boys with its green orbs. He hissed at Jackson again then just walked passed the other like they weren't important. He stopped in front of Bambam, and slowly walked towards him. 

he rubbed against Bambam's legs while purring. "Why does he like Bambam and not me?" Jackson pouted, Bambam picked up the cat and set him in his lap while petting him gently. 

I blushed 'CUUUUTE!!!' I thought as I stared at Bambam and the Kitten.

"So what's his name?" Jaebum asked, I shrugged in response "I haven't really thought of what to name him." 

"Jackson Jr." Jackson said bluntly, the cat glared at him. "I dont think he likes that." I said, the others agreed after looking at the cat's reaction. "Rex?" Mark suggested "Isn't that a dog name?" Youngjae asked, Mark shrugged "Why not?" He said. "I think I'll name him later. SOOOO... WHERE IS DA FOOD?" I asked, I haven't ate since breakfast. The boys pointed to their stomachs. "WHAT? YOU ATE IT ALL?!" I yelled. They had ate my portion as well!!! "I told them not to... but Jr. Said it was fine and ate your portion." Bambam told me, I glared at Jr.

Eh... at least I still have my new cat. I sat down and placed him in my lap. I started to his black fur, He purred softly. Meow~

I looked at him and smiled. Bang bang bang! The boys groaned. "Can you get that?" Jr. asked me, I glared and just as I was about to say something... "Just go." Jaebum told me. I pouted and stood up with the cat in my hands.

I walked to the door and opened it to see a person with a motorcycle helmet and food box. "I-Is this 223?" He asked. I thought that there wasn't any delivery since its cold. "No." He groaned. "YOU KNOW WHAT? I JUST QUIT! HERE. YOU CAN HAVE THIS FOOD!" He said then handed me the box of food. 'Poor guy...' I thought. Meow. The guy's phone started to ring, he took his helment off. My mouth gaped. GOD, WHY DID YOU MAKE THIS GUY SO HOT? "Hello?... Yes... Yes.... REALLY?.... YES. THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!" He hung the phone up. "YES!!! IM A MODEL NOW!  SCREW THIS JOB FOR SURE!" He yelled then looked at me. "YOU! FEEL FREE TO DATE ME SOMETIME!" He said then handed me a paper with his number on it. He left, I closed the door.

I looked at the paper while I walked to the living room. "Who was that?" Jaebum asked. "Oh, just a hot guy who gave me free food and his number. He just got accepted into somethingy, he's going to be a model now." I told them, some of them looked at me with skeptical faces and Bambam and Jackson looked blank. The cat jumped back on Bambam

Meow. His phone rang. "hello?.... Really?! Whoa! Thank you! I will work hard!" Bambam ended the call. "I just got a call from Suzy! She told me she wants to make a song with me!" He cheered! Everyone congradulated him. 

Man... A lot of things happened in just a few minutes. I got free food, the delivery guy is going to be a model, I got his number, and Bambam is going to have a duet with Suzy. 

I sat down and opened the box. "HANWOO!!!" I cheered then started to dig in. "Whoa!!! Can I have some?!?!?!" Youngjae asked, I stuck my tongue out. All the guys lined up, asking me for a bite. "Yaaah! GO. AWAY." I said in an angry tone. Jackson tried to take the box away. Hiss!!! suddenly he fell to the floor and onto his . "AH!" He stood up... What the hell is on his ?. "YOUR DAMN CAT POOPED! AND NOW ITS ON MY !" He said angrily. We all stared at him then started to crack up. "YOUR CAT IS JUST BAD LUCK!" He whined then went to his room. 

Bad luck? All I got was good luck since I've got this cat. I looked at the time. "Ah! I have to go or auntie will scold me!" I told them then put on my marshmallow layers. I picked up my cat even though I was hardly able to move. "Bye!" I said then ran out.

I hailed a taxi and got home. knock knock knock. My aunt opened the door. "Why do you have a kitten?" She asked, she seemed upset. "Um... I've decided to raise it..." I said to her, she shook her head in disproval. "I'm allergic to cats so we cant have it here." She said with a scowl. "B-But its only till my mom gets back." I said with a pleading voice. "Sorry, but I want it gone tomorrow." She said coldly.

I entered the room I was staying. I looked at the innocent kitten. "What am I going to do...?" I wondered before falling asleep with it next to me....

I woke up the next morning with the soft fur ball still sleeping. I reached over to my phone to see the time. It was 8 AM... What's today? I got ready since I had to go to Dream Street today. I looked at the Kitty. "I guess you're coming with me..." I said then picked him up.

I got the Taxi driver and we soon got to Dream Street. I opened the doors to Jae's place. "Hello?" I called out, she soon came out from the back. "Oh, hi Yeseo!" She said cheerfully then looked at the kitten. "Who is this?" She said while petting the kitten. "Its just a Kitten I adopted... But my aunt is making me get rid of it since she's allergic..." I said with disappointment in my voice. Her eyes softened then she suddenly jumped. "I can keep it here! It will be our Cat. You buy the supplies and I will keep it here." She said. "REALLY? THANK YOU!!!" I hugged her. 

"So what's his name?" She asked "Uhhh... I haven't decided yet." I confessed.. She thought for a while. "How 'bout Mew?" She suggested... That sounds familiar...

Wait. "Isn't Mew a Pokemon?" I asked, she nodded. "I am not going to let this cat be named after a pokemon." I stated, she pouted... Which looks weird since she's in her 30's. She stared at the cat. Meow. Her phone suddenly rang, she picked it up then came back with a giant smile on her face. "I JUST GOT A JOB REQUEST TO DO HAIR AND MAKE UP FOR A DRAMA!" She cheered, then looked at the kitty. "IT HAPPENED RIGHT AFTER HE MEOWED! He's lucky! We should name him Lucky!" She said fast. "A lot of good things have happened since I got him... But one thing did go wrong after he hissed at my friend..." i told her truthfully as I recalled Jackson's incident. "Like what?" She asked "Um... I'd rather not say." I told her.

She got serious. "The filming for the drama will start next month so I'll need you here everyday from 8 AM to 10 PM to train you since I'll be busy with the Drama, so you might have to take some of my other client's appointments." She told me, I nodded. I paused.

"I thought you were just a hairdresser...?" I said confused. "I'm whatever I say I am! AND NOW IM ALSO A MAKEUP ARTIST!" She cheered. 

I guess I will be really busy this month.