Sudden Confession

Dream Street

Chapter 16: A Sudden Confession

*Yeseo POV* 

I woke up the next morning, when did I get in the hotel?

I looked at the time then got dressed up. 

Suddenly the door opened, I jumped in surprise... it was just the boys! "Get ready! We are going to the beach!!!" Jackson said with a smile plastered on his face. "T-The beach?" I said nervously, they all nodded "YES. SO GET READY FOR THE WATER." Jr. toldn me. I haven't been to the beach for a while... or in a pool. Does this mean I have to wear a bikini? WAIT! I DIDNT EVEN BRING ONE!

"Sorry, I can't get in the water. I didnt bring a bikini." I said, Jaebum smiled. "I knew this would happen... soooo..." he reached into a bag that seemed to have magically appear out if nowhere. "EACH OF US BOUGHT YOU A BIKINI!!!" He pulled out a pink one piece with frills and a picture of a teddy bear. "I picked it out! What do you think?" Jaebum said as he handed it to me...

"Its... horrifying." I said honestly. It looked like something a grade schooler would wear. Mark got the whole bag and have it to me. "Just choose one from here. I'm sure there should be one you will at least kind of like." Mark told me. I missed then pushed them out if my room.

I reached into the bag and pulled out one of the bikinis. It was a two piece, mint green with a pink bow on both pieces. The top was strapless... no thank you. I dont want to be pulling this thing up the whole day. I pulled out another, this was a orange and blue stripped simple two piece bikini... the only thing was... I really dont like orange, especially with blue! reached in AGAIN. It was a black one piece... but it had this big opening between the all the way to the bottom of the stomach. OKAY, who the heck wanted to see me in this?! I got another one out, it was... yellow one piece, great... another color I hate. Yet again, I pulled one out. It was a plain black two piece. The bottom was high wasted, and the top didn't seem very revealing. Seems good, I wanted to see the last one, I pulled it out to see... it wasn't a bikini at all. It was camoflage water shorts and a simple black top. I like this. Its simple and not revealing. I really like the other one but I would be more comfortable in this one.

I put it on then exited the room. They all looked at me. "Your wearing that?" Youngjae asked, I nodded. "Who got that?" Jr. asked as he looked back at the guys. He directed his gaze on Mark. "I got a black one piece for her." He said... that was him? O.o

Jr. looked at Yugyeom "Mine was a two piece with bows." Hey, at least his wasn't that bad. "I got a orange and blue two piece." Youngjae said "Well I got a yellow one piece so its either Bambam or Jackson." Jr. said, we all looked towards them. Jackson stepped up. "It was me." He said shyly. "Anywaaays! Let's go!" Jr. commented and we started to leave.

*Jackson POV*

We got to the beach safely. It was surprisingly really hot for Spring today, so why not go to the beach?!

Yeseo picked the thing I got for her. I feel warm inside! 

It all makes sense now to be honest... I've liked her for a while but, I guess I was just too stuborn to admit it.

I wonder if she still likes me?
I mean... I did break her heart... Ugh! I'm such an idiot!!!

I saw Bambam start to approach her. I couldn't hear what they said though... she left with Bambam.

What the? Where are they going?

I felt my blood start to boil as they walked towards the water.

*Bambam POV* 

"Hey, want to go in the water with me?" I asked Yeseo with a smile on my face. "Sure!" She smiled back. 

We went towards the ocean. I stuck my toe into a wave. "COLD!" I shouted, she giggled. She started to step into the water, she bent over and cupped her hands to get some water from it. She then threw it on me. 

"AH!" I yelped, she started to kick water at me. Sure, it was cold but I wasn't going to let her attack me like that! I started to splash water at her as well. We went a little deeper into the water until it was up to her knees.

We were having so much fun attacking each other with water.

*Yeseo POV* 

I glanced to the shore. I saw Jaebum with toys! Not just any kind of toys... WATER TOYS.

I ran to the shore, leaving Bambam confused and running to Jaebum. I took a from him and a bucket. "THANKS!" I said then ran back to Bambam who had seen what I got and panicked.

I filled the with water and shot at him. The others ran into the water and started to squirt me! "PROTECT THE BAMBAM!!!" Jr. yelled. Suddenly I wasn't being attacked, I looked up to see JACKSON!

He was in front of me, blocking the shots with his body while shooting back at them. "I WILL FOREVER PROTECT THE YESEO!!!" He yelled loudly.

I grabbed my and started to help Jackson. I grabbed a bucket and filled it up with water. "HAHA!!!" I shouted as I threw water on all of them with the bucket.

"SURRENDER!!!" Me and Jackson yelled at the same time. "OKAY! WE SURRENDER!!!" The others yelled. We all stopped.

"Let's eat! I brought food!" Jaebum said then started to leave the water, all of us followed him.

We all ate sandwiches, watermelon and strawberries

"Hey, Yeseo. Want to help me build a sand castle?" Bambam said as soon as I finished eating, I smiled. "Of Course!" We got a big bucket and a small one then started to walk towards the water. We got near the wet sand and stopped. "Go get water for the castle, Bam." I said, his face got red. "'Bam'?" He questioned the name I had just called him. "W-What? Its shorter than 'Bambam'" I told him, he smiled "'Kay!" He said cutely then ran towards the waves to get water for the stand castle. 

We started to form the castle, it was actually pretty good! We sat in the sand like kids, playing with the sand. 

"DONE!" We cheered, the sun was almost setting. I looked up to see the others looking at us curiously. Bambam was still admiring the castle we had made. I made eye contact with Jackson who seemed a little irritated... I wonder what's wrong with him?

"We're leaving! Help us pack up, Kids!" Jaebum called us, I pouted... I'm not a kid.

Me and Bambam went to the others to help clean up the food. I looked at the ocean to see that all of our toys and buckets were near the ocean. The tide will rise soon... I should get them before they get dragged into the ocean. "I'm going to get the toys!" I said to the others then started to walk towards the play things. "I'll help!" I voice called out, I turned back to see Jackson.

We walked to the toys and started to pick them up, apparently the others finished cleaning up the food and decided to wait for us in the van. 

I had most of the toys piled up in my arms, the sun was setting and turning the sky golden. "Yeseo... c-can I tell you something?" Jackson suddenly asked, I smiled. "Sure but make it quick, we dont want to keep everyone waiting." I said, he bit his lip. "Yeseo... I just..." he looked to the floor. "What is it?" I urged, he finally looked back into my eyes after a good 30 seconds. He placed his hands on my shoulders and opened his mouth.

*Jackson POV*

This is it, no turning back. My heart was pumping fast and I felt extremely nervous. I just need to get it over with! I opened my mouth and quickly said words I could never take back. 

"Yeseo! I'm in love with you!" I said, I got scared at his she might respond... after all, I did reject her feeling and I dont even know if she feels the same as before. So as a result... I placed my lips on her soft ones to avoid possible rejection immediately. My heart felt like it was about to burst and I felt so happy kissing her. I wrapped my hands around her waist then separated, wishing I could feel the rush that the kiss brought me once again.

She was frozen... does she like me back?