I AM NOT A LITTLE GIRL

Dream Street

(A/N: YO~ I just want to say that Yeseo (main girl)... is a bit rude at times... That's just how she is so please dont get mad and plz forgive any grammical errors throughout this fanfic.)

 

Chapter 1: I AM NOT A LITTLE GIRL!

 

*Yeseo POV*

 

Ring ring. I opened my eyes slowly as my ears filled with the annoying, high pitched ringing of my phone. "Who the hell...?" I groaned as I sleepily got up and turned to the small wooden table next to my bed that had my lamp and phone on it.

 

I looked at my phone screen to see that it was my annoying cousin; Im Jaebum. I sighed as I picked up the phone from the cold wooden surface of my table, then I answered. "What do you want? And why the hell did you wake me up so early?" I asked informally in an annoyed voice. "Hey, Yeseo! Goodmorning!" He said cheerfully. "Shut up and get to the point!" I yelled, he laughed nervously "Your-mom-decided-to-go-on-vacation-so-she-wants-you-to-go-to-my-mom's-house-while-she's-gone-for!" He said really fast, I couldn't understand what he said -_-.

 

"YAH! As much as I want this conversation to end, say it slow enough for me to understand!" I scolded, he sighed "Your mom decided to go on vacation, so she wants you to go to my mom's house while she's gone." He said... "WTF? WHY? IM NOT A LITTLE GIRL, I CAN TAKE CARE OF MYSELF. I'M IN' 20 YEARS OLD, AND WHY DIDNT SHE TELL ME HERSELF?" I yelled in the mic of my phone. "She knew you'd get mad... And she wants you to come over here because you dont even have a job. 20 years old and you have no money, you aren't even going to college! If you can take care of yourself, move out of your mom's house, buy or rent one out, and get a job to pay for all your expenses. Right now you're living in her house, so you still have to follow what she says. Dont even try to argue because you know I'm right!" He told me in one breath, I frowned "FINE! PICK ME UP IN THREE HOURS AND TAKE ME TO YOUR MOM'S HOUSE!" I yelled then hung up, he's completely right about everything -_-. 

 

I sighed as I stared at the blue wall in front of me. 'Tsk... Mom told him to tell me... probably because she knows he can convince me to do things I hate.' I got put of bed and got ready to go. I packed my clothes and wore a simple sundress. I looked in a mirror and glared at myself. "WHY DO I LOOK LIKE A 15 YEAR OLD?? ARRGGGG!!!!!!" I yelled then took off the sundress and put on really short denim shorts and a skintight tank top that revealed my stomach and showed a little cleavage and slipped on black highheels. I put on heavy make up, then looked back in the mirror. "There... I look older now :)" I smiled then continuosly posed 'ily'.

 

The doorbell rang and I grabbed my stuff and opened the door to see Jaebum, his eyes practically popped put of his skull, I smirked. "Dont I look good?" I asked confidently. He looked up at me slowly "You look like a little girl pretending to be a hooker that doesn't know how to put on makeup." He said with a serious face, I glared at him. "Shut up. Let's go." I said then tried exiting the door, he blocked the exit. "MOVE. NOW." I said with a stern voice. "No. Go change into something that doesn't make you look stupid." He said to me. "No." I said then tried leaving again. He picked me up then closed the door. When he put me back in the floor, he glared at me... I was frozen. He rarely gets angry at me. "GO CHANGE RIGHT NOW!" He yelled, I flinched then looked down to the floor. "..okay..." I said in a small voice... He never gets mad at me... I must have pushed it too far... I then went back to my room to change into the same sundress from before and took off all of the makeup. 

 

When I saw the mirror I frowned. 'I hate it... I HATE IT! THIS STUPID APEARANCE!!!' the more I looked at the mirror... The more sad I got. I clenched my fist as my eyes started to sting, my vision blurred with my own tears. I wasnt always rude... it's just that...

 

Just as my tears were going to fall out of my eyes... KNOCK KNOCK. "Yeseo, hurry up." I heard Jaebum say, his voice was still a little stern. "Y-yes. I'm done." I said quietly as I wiped the tears out of my eyes.

 

I placed my hand on the cold door knob and twisted it. I got out of the room slowly then saw the angry looking Jaebum. He silently walked out of the house with my luggage and put it in the taxi that had been waiting for us. The driver seemed annoyed that we took our time.

 

We rode along the buzy streets, I stared out of the window... Watching the scenery pass by. I think Jaebum is mad, he isn't talking to me. I occasionally glanced at him, he didn't notice. I then got the courage... I cleared my throat, he looked at me. "Jaebum... Uh..." I fixed my glance on the seat between us. "I'm sorry for acting stupid." I said as I looked back at him, he smiled. "Its okay. I'm sorry I yelled at you!" He said with a smile. I guess we are back to normal...... -_-.

 

Ring ring~ Jaebum's phone rang, he got it out of his pocket then answered. "Hello?..... Okay... I'll go right now." I raised my eyebrow. 'Right now? What about me going to his mom's house?' I thought, He turned to face me. "I'm sorry, but I forgot that I promised the guys in my group I would buy lunch today! I'll take you after I give them food." He said apologeticly. I sighed then nodded.

 

"Excuse me, can you please drop us off at the restaurant near here." Jaebum told the driver, I looked at him like you was stupid. 'Tsk... Very dicriptive...' I thought then facepalmed, he looked at me. "What?" He asked me curiously. "Nothing... Dont you have that van that your manager drives you in? Why didn't you bring it?" I asked, he smiled. "I forgot." He said simply. -_-

 

I'm pretty sure that the driver hates us by now for making him wait so long, then change our directions. I just sat there quietly as Jaebum looked forward at the road as if he was the one driving. We got dropped off in front of a restaurant.

 

Jaebum and I entered the small building and bought food. He got food for me even though I said I didn't want any -_-. We started to walk to the direction of his dorm... or at least the way I think it is, he is the one leading the way after all. We got to what looks like the dorm and Jaebum entered. He urged me inside. "IM BACK~" he yelled, no one came out of the rooms... He sighed "I HAVE FOOD!" He yelled, all of the rooms opened right away and give guys came out of the rooms. The ly ran passed me like I didn't exist and dug into the food. Jaebum, who was smart enough, had seperated our food from theirs.

 

I counted all of the members heads. "Aren't you 'GOT7' not 'GOT6'?" I asked, he nodded then counted as well "Uh... Where is Jackson?" He asked, everyone ignored him and continued to eat like monsters.

 

Suddenly... SLAM! My neck snapped to the direction of the noise. I gasped at the sight of a half guy with only a towel at his waist... O.O... Jaebum looked then gasped as well. He covered my eyes with his hand quickly. 'ABSSSSSSSSSS~ *.*' I thought then shook my head and blushed 'STAPH!' I scolded myself.

 

"YAH! JACKSON! GO PUT ON SOME CLOTHES!" Jaebum yelled, I still couldn't see since Jaebum covered my eyes. "WHY, J-" a voice said the stopped. "WHY IS THERE A GIRL HERE? DID SHE SEE ME?!" The voice asked panicked. "YES! NOW GO CHANGE BEFORE YOU MELT HER EYES OUT!" Jabum yelled. Tap tap tap tap tap... The sound of footsteps disappearing echoed through the house. Jaebum uncovered my eyes, shirtless guy was gone now and I looked at the other 5 boys. They had paused on their eating frenzy and had their eyes glued on me.

 

"Who's the little girl?" A tall one asked as the others nodded. "YAH! I AM NOT A LITTLE GIRL. SO SHUT UP, YOU OLD MAN!" I yelled at the guy who looked old. He glared at me "I'm not old! I'm the youngest one here!" He told me, I scoffed "THEN SHUT UP." I yelled, the others looked at me with wide eyes. "Haha... I'd like to introduce you guys to my cousin... Im Yeseo." Jaebum told them. They all introduced themselves to me, one by one. I glared at all of them then sat on the couch after grabbing the box with my food in it. "I'm sorry about her. She can be a bit... complicated." I heard Jaebum apologize, I frowned. 'PSH... ME? Little girl? WTF!?' I thought as I looked at the wall blankly.

 

STOMP STOMP STOMP STOMP!!!

 

I looked back to the kitchen to see the guy who had been half- in front of the table. He was looking around the table "YAH! YOU GUYS ATE IT ALL!" He yelled in disappointment, I couldn't help but giggle. He turned to look at me. "Oh, you're still here?" He said curiously, I glared in response 'no , Sherlock.' I thought then rolled my eyes.

 

"Oh~ Sassy!" He said then walked towards me 'Oh, great...' I thought as I watched him get closer. Pretty soon he was next to me on the couch. I looked at him with a blank stare, He smirked confidently. "I'm Jackson... Jackson Wang ;)" he said as he scooted closer to me. My eyes widened... This can't be happening... 'Is... Is he hitting on me?!' I thought then looked at him in the eyes. "So... What's your name?" He asked seductively. "YAH! JACKSON, STOP HITTING ON MY COUSIN!!!" Jaebum yelled, Jackson looked at Jaebum. "This is your cousin?" He asked, Jaebum nodded with a frown. "HAHA! She's too pretty to be related to you!" Jackson said, I blushed... That's the first time I've been called pretty... And its the first time since my first year of highschool that I've been hit on! I'm usually called 'Cute' or 'Baby faced', its the first time I'm 'pretty'... I smiled.

 

"Jaebum! Can you please be quiet so I can talk to Jackson?" I scolded, Jaebum looked at me with wide eyes. "What? I THOUGHT YOU HATED BEING TALKED TO BY GUYS?!" He yelled in confusion, I glared. "But Jackson seems nice!" I yelled back, Jaebum just glared at Jackson then ate some of his food.

 

I smiled at Jackson. "Nice to meet you Jackson, My name is Im Yeseo." I told him in a kind tone... I haven't used that tone on a person in so long...

 

Jackson... He doesn't see me as a little girl. He... He is different. Sure, he hit on me when we met... But he seems different. I want to know him really badly!

 

(A/N: Ummmzzz I want to tell youz that her personality gets better later on so yeah. Oh, and I hope you enjoyed it. I'm still trying to decide on the days I should update. I'm almost done with this fanfic. I have been writing it beforehand. Bye byez)