Secrets

Same Difference (BTS Bangtan)
Please log in to read the full chapter

Lena's alarm blared, making Lena's eyes shoot open. She hardly had time to react before Namjoon wrapped his arms tighter around her, rolled, and turned her phone off. Lena now lay beneath him, and he'd shimmied himself down and passed out on her chest.

 

Lena smiled, but covered her face trying to keep herself from being seen. "Stop," Namjoon said, reaching up and pulling her hand away from her smile. "I love it when you can't help but smile like that." He kissed her neck lightly and then made himself at home once again.

 

Lena wrapped her arms around him and kissed the top of his head. "We have to get up or else we'll be late for work."

 

Namjoon groaned. "I don't want to go."

 

"Come on," Lena laughed. "Of course you do."

 

He sat up, staring straight at her. "No. I don't. I don't want to be there if I'm not even allowed to look at you without them getting suspicious and angry." He shook his head. "I told you I don't think I can pretend."

 

Lena immediately pushed him away from her and slid off the bed. "You promised me, Rap Monster, that last night would be the end of it, that last night was the end of our relationship. You're not allowed to take it back now!" She hissed.

 

When she didn't use his name, his eyes fell to the floor. "I know what I said. And I'll never go back on that but-"

 

"There is no but. Get ready and get out. Do you hear me? I don't want you hanging around because it will make it harder on the both of us. Please, just go back to the dorm and pretend you didn't sleep here last night." He didn't move. "Namjoon, please."

 

He stood from the bed and turned to look at her. "Your so quick to dismiss me. Almost as if you never wanted me here in the first place." He said this so easily that it shocked Lena, and then he moved out of the hotel room, leaving Lena alone.

 

She stared after him for a moment, half tempted to chase after him, but then she would lose her job. And at the moment, with her and the boys looking for a permanent residence, she needed the money.

 

Quietly, she changed into her workout gear and then moved out of the hotel room, leaving a note for Wulfric and Ahren stating that she would be back early and they were going apartment searching.

 

Typically, on a normal morning, Lena would go to the same coffee shop she always went to, find Namjoon and drink her macchiato. But that wasn't the way things could be anymore. She couldn't go meet him for coffee. So instead of going to the coffee place near work, she stopped at the place directly beside the hotel.

 

They didn't have macchiatos. And she still couldn't read the language, so she ended up getting raw black sewage in a cup and choking that down in order to stay awake. She hadn't sleep all too quickly in Namjoons arms. He was warm, and he wasn't suffocating her when he held her, but just his presence at that late of an hour seemed to drive her mad. If she was any better at hiding her emotions, she would have no problem sleeping in his arms every night and choking down the raw sewage every morning.

 

But she at hiding how she felt. And he made her feel strongly. It was better to just rip the bandaid off while it was still fresh.

 

She had arrived to work in no time, since she had cut out her morning escapade of meeting Namjoon for coffee. The second she walked into the building, however, her stomach fell a little. She would still have to see him. She would still have to look at him, every single day, and know that they were both miserable about it.

 

She sighed. "It's going to be a long day."




 

Hazel walked through the doors of the Big Hit building and strode Towards the office she was directed to.

 

As she waited for the director to come into the room and tell her where to begin, Hazel pulled the files for Mi Cha out of her bag and retread them. She was not going to give them back.

 

Whoever that man wa

Please log in to read the full chapter