Search

Same Difference (BTS Bangtan)
Please log in to read the full chapter

Hazel had called the police station and spoken to the detective who had given her the files, telling him that they were the files that belonged to her sister and that she needed her own, if he could find them. He told her he would look but needed the Mi Cha files back.

 

After that, Hazel went to her room and started gathering her pajamas, planning on taking a shower and then going to bed.

 

But there was a knock on the door just as she was moving towards the bathroom. She looked to Piper, who was sitting quietly at the table reading, and sighed. “I wonder,” She said allowed, walking towards the door. “Bet you eighty thousand won it’s Soo Ah.” Piper crinkled her nose, shaking her head as a decline since they both knew that was the only person who would be at their door this late.

 

Hazel pulled the door opened and Soo Ah barrelled into the room. “You have got to help me!” She said, holding up her phone. “Suga just text me and told me they couldn’t find Rap Monster. I think he’s with Lena, will you call her?”

 

Hazel frowned. “I can but… if he isn’t answering, and he’s with her, why would she answer?” She asked, sliding her phone from her pocket and dialing her sister’s number. It rang a handful of times and then went to voicemail, which was entirely in German. Hazel didn’t understand a word of it, but then there was a beep. “Hey Lena, it’s Hazel. Uhm, Soo Ah just came over and told me they may or may not have lost Rap Monster. I guess they think that the two of you are together? Anyways, call me back, okay?” She said, hanging up. “Nothing.” She sighed.

 

Soo Ah bit her lip. “I had a feeling.” She said, shaking her head. “They aren’t really supposed to be together, since they work together now, but he seemed to like her a lot… I think they’d keep it a secret. Is your sister secretive?”

 

“How the hell would I know, I just met her!” Hazel hissed.

 

Soo Ah nodded. “Right. Uhm, the boys are coming over and I’m going to go out and help them try to find him. Do you guys want to help? I understand if you’d rather not.”

 

Piper moved to her feet, and Hazel knew what her answer needed to be. “Of course we’ll help,” She said, frowning a little. “When are the other’s going to get here?”

 

Soo Ah shrugged. “Any minute now. They were on their way over anyways because we were going to go out, but since we’re searching for Rap Monster now, I guess dessert’s off.”

 

Hazel opened to speak, but her intercom buzzed and she moved to the camera. She pressed on the screen and it flicked on, showing six boys in front of the camera. Directly at the front was Jin, smiling sweetly. “Hey Hazel, sorry Soo Ah wasn’t answering so we figured she was with you-”

 

“CHEESE!” Shouted Taehyung, pushing Jin to the side and smiling widely. He then began checking his teeth for food and making funny faces.

 

An annoyed sigh echoed through the space and Taehyung was shoved out of the way. Suga moved in front of the camera, not bothering to be kind. “Will you let us in?”

 

Hazel sighed and pressed the button that unlocked the gate and the boys pushed their way inside. However, Jungkook hung back, towards the end of the group, taking a second to look up at the camera. Hazel bit her lip to keep from gasping. His beauty never ceased to catch her off guard. He was so handsome that it made her uncomfortable.

 

She was only wearing a pair of cargo shorts and a tank top. Oh god she was only wearing terrible, casual comfort clothes. Annoyed, she hurried to her room. “I’m going to change!” She called, closing her door and walking to her closet. She tugged it open and searched for something that was less… terrible.

 

She settled on a pair of light tattered jean shorts with a white tank top and a navy blue blazer that had its sleeves rolled to the elbows. She paired this with bootie heels and then tugged her hair into a high half up ponytail. She wore a silver thin chain necklace and hurried to her door, opening it and stepping out just as Piper opened the door to the boys.

 

“Hey guys!” Soo Ah said, sliding her feet into her shoes. “Should we go ahead and run out?” She asked.

 

Jin nodded. “I think the first place we should check is that coffee shop that they met at.”

 

“Do you know where it is?” Soo Ah asked.

 

Jimin nodded. “It’s the same one he always went to anyways.”

 

Soo Ah nodded. “You two head there.” She huffed. “Would there be anywhere else that he might go?”

 

J-Hope held up his hand. “He does really li

Please log in to read the full chapter