07 〈 나는 상처 해요 〉 ♡

Flowers, Love & You

 

"Why won't you eat?" Hayi asked as she looked at Hanbin's full plate. She sighed and puts down her chopsticks aggressively, "Hanbin, not again."

Hanbin sighed and stare at her, "What?"

"It's the part where you wanted to say something, isn't it? Tell me." Hayi said.

"I can't," Hanbin murmurs. "I don't want to be a jerk to you anymore."

Hayi rolled her eyes, "You already are and I know you don't want this marriage at all."

Hanbin scoffs, "Then why?" He stares at her.

"I came here because I want to hurt you like how you hurt me back then. You... didn't even love me, you left me." Hayi explained.

"I loved you..." Hanbin said slowly. "You're cheating on me."

Hayi smirked, "How about you and that girl? You think I didn't know? You literally left her for me. Strange."

"I don't want her to suffer to be around me while I have a ring on my finger," Hanbin replied. "But I hope I will end up with her instead of you."

Hayi drank her water and stood up from her chair, "You hoped a lot, Hanbin. You'll never know what's ahead of you. You're so confused with things. You don't know what will the story ends. Either me or that girl."

She grab her bag and left him. Hanbin look at the water and tap his fingers onto the table, "I'm already confused. Whether I chased her or let her be happy without me."

┈┈┈

On rainy days, she cried the most because on rainy days, that guy reminded her the most. The first practice of The Sad and The Bright, the weather was moody and it rains heavily outside. The first line she ever spoke to a stranger. The first person who ever saved her. The first person to ever gave her a pretty necklace. And the first person that comes to her mind.

Seunghee was crying behind the theater stage while nobody was around. Hanbin would pop out of nowhere to accompany Seunghee but now, he wasn't there. Seunghee was all alone and all she could see is props for the theatre and darkness.

"Seunghee?" A voice says approaching Seunghee. She looked up and it was Zelo, "Why are you crying?" He asks as he sat down next to her.

"It's nothing..." she mutters.

Zelo looked at her with pitiful eyes, "I'm sorry I embarrassed you," he took out his handkerchief and wipe off her tears, "I'm sorry for being a jerk... I'm sorry I became someone that you didn't expected me to be. I'm sorry."

Seunghee look up at him, "Why are you saying sorry?"

Zelo lets out a sad smile, "People should learn how to say sorry and you know what Seunghee? It's my first time saying sorry to a crying girl. I know I sounded like a douche but it's the truth," Zelo held her hands and look at it, "My first time holding this hand is the time where I first inserted the engagement ring."

Seunghee let out go his hands, " you for leading me on and making me think I was special," Seunghee stood up and wipe off her tears. "The only thing I regret is to give so much of myself to someone who never gave a second thought of throwing me away."

Zelo clenched his fist as he look her left him in dark room, "You changed a lot after you met him." 

Because you're the bad habit that I couldn't let go off and he is the person who makes me let go of you.

┈┈┈

Seunghee wanted to do the assignment together and then she saw Hanbin at the library, she keeps staring at him but he didn't noticed at her. He was busy searching for the books in the poetry section. Today was suppose to be their study group but Yeeun and Mark cancelled off.

Hanbin took out his phone and texted her.

Hanbin: I can finish the assignment. You can rest. Don't worry.

Seunghee: Are you doing it alone?

Hanbin: It's okay. Don't search for me.

Seunghee didn't listen, she waited at the empty table for Hanbin to come until she fall asleep. As soon she opens her eyes, her back was covered by a person's hoodie. Seunghee took it off and look around, "Hanbin?" she murmurs.

Hanbin hide himself behind one of the shelf so Seunghee couldn't saw him. He was there with her the whole time.

"You idiot. Stop waiting for me," Hanbin sighed as put his chin onto the table to take a better look of her. "I hurt you. Why would you wait for me?" Hanbin murmured.

Seunghee was speechless because as soon as she said his name. He wasn't there. Seunghee take the hoodie and left the library. Hanbin looked at her leaving while holding the crescent moon necklace.

If we can't be together. Our hearts will.

┈┈┈

"Taehyung!" Soeun yelled from behind. Taehyung were walking on the streets alone and coincidently Soeun saw him. Taehyung turned his head around and smiled, "It's you," he grinned and he ran over to her and hug her tightly. "It's you..." He sighed in relieved.

Soeun giggled and look at him, "You seem happy to see me. What's wrong?"

"Never let go of my embrace. You'll regret it."

┈┈┈

Hanbin lay down on his bed with a heavy groaned, he look at the white ceiling and close his eyes. "Why this piece of crap called 'life' is never right? Why is it so difficult? Do I have to sell my soul in order to feel happiness?"

He took out his phone and called his cousin Taehyung. "Yah, idiot. Come over at my place." Hanbin said.

"I'm at my friend's house."

"It's important."

"But my friend is important." Taehyung replied.

"You can bring him here." Hanbin mutters.

"Okay then. See you." Taehyung hangs up and Hanbin waited for him to arrive with his friend.

As Hanbin open his bedroom door, it was Taehyung and his friend, "Hi, idiot. This is Jimin, Jimin this is Kim Hanbin. The loser who is not really good with girls. He always been in one-sided -" Hanbin shuts his lousy mouth and gritted his teeth, "That's enough, Taehyung-."

Jimin chuckles and bow his head, "I'm Park Jimin nice to meet you."

"Nice to meet you too. Come inside." Hanbin use his remote control to turn on the curtains to show off his big view of the Seoul city and smirked. Taehyung rolled his eyes in annoyance, "Every freaking time. Y'know what Jimin? Every time there's new people coming inside his room he always use that freaking remote to open up his curtains. Such a showoff." Taehyung said.

"You're just jealous. I think it's cool." Jimin said as his mouth wide open.

Taehyung scoffs, "I think it's cool too when I first came here. But he does it every time whenever I entered his stupid room."

Hanbin chuckles, "Anyway, I need to talk about Seunghee."

Taehyung groaned, "I'm already miserable with my first love and you want my piece of advice, Bin-ah? Get her before it's too late."

┈┈┈

Hanbin's aunt owns a flower song near where he lives, since the flower shop is still new and needed more workers. Hanbin gladly volunteers taking out the flower boxes from the truck & sprayed the flowers every afternoon if he wasn't so busy with school. He sat down on the armchair and rested his head waiting for the seeds supplier to come. While his aunt busy organising some flowers on the shelves, his aunt looked at him and smiled, "You seem dull lately. Is there something wrong?"

Hanbin nodded his head, "Definitely. I like someone."

"Is it a girl?"

"Of course it is a girl."

Hanbin's aunt chuckles, "I remembered when you and Jiwon were kids. You guys are like rice-cake."

"Seriously? Rice-cake? Can I tell you my story now?" Hanbin asks and that made his aunt laughed. She nods her head in reply.

"Okay so, you remembered Hayi? Unfortunately she came back to make a revenge on me while I was crazy on someone else. I don't want to hurt her so I decided to never talk to her again. I mean if love decided to put us back I will explain to her everything."

Hanbin's aunt chuckles, "You want my opinion, Hanbin-ah?"

"What is it?"

"Never accept a proposal that forces you to leave someone you love. In this case, why you said yes to Hayi?"

"You know how dad's work done." Hanbin rolled his eyes.

Hanbin's aunt gave him bouquet of roses and smiled, "Go find that girl."

┈┈┈

a/n;

thAT'S IT OK IN CHAP 8 WILL HANBIN FINALLY CONFESS HIS LOVE OR WHAT? STAY TUNE and i'M sO SO SORRY about this update idk i'm just sorry