06 〈 당신이 필요 해요 〉 ♡

Flowers, Love & You

 

Hanbin enters his room and break the things in his room.He threw his bed lamp onto the floor under it broke into pieces. He stares into the mirror and punch it until there's blood and pieces of mirrors in his knuckles. He break down crying and hug both of his knees, "Seunghee..." He murmurs while holding the necklace on his neck.

┈┈┈┈

Seunghee went down and saw Zelo waiting there for her. Seunghee put her hand on his arms, "Zelo... I'm sorry I can't come." Seunghee said.

"He's already dead, Seunghee," Zelo sighed. "What's the ing use if you're there or not?" Zelo cried his heart out and hug her.

"You should've come and be there for me." Zelo said.

┈┈┈

The group decided to do their research in the library. Mark was late, he is always late. Yeeun and Seunghee were talking while Hanbin was searching at the poetry section, "Hanbin is really good-looking, don't you think?" Yeeun asked.

"Y-yeah... He is." Seunghee replied.

"Don't you think I've a chance with him? Do you have his phone number?" Yeeun asks while smiling.

Seunghee was about to answer yes, "I don't know, I mean he is..."

"Gay?"

Hanbin came in with several poetry books, "What are you girls talking about?" asked Hanbin, looking at Seunghee.

"It's nothi-"

"Are you gay?" Yeeun asks.

Hanbin shrugged and cross his arms and look at Seunghee, "Did Seunghee tells you that?"

"I didn't!" Seunghee exclaimed.

"Why you ask, Yeeun-ssi?" Hanbin asks.

"I wonder if you are free after this. I can bring you to the best cafe I knew around Gangnam." Yeeun said. Hanbin shook his head, "I'm sorry, I can't. I'm engaged."

Seunghee looked at him and scoffs, "That's what I'm about to tell Yeeun. That you're engaged."

┈┈┈

"Why did you tell her that?" asked Hanbin while following Seunghee from behind. He stopped her by grabbing her arm.

"I didn't, Bin-ah!" Seunghee said. He crosses his arm, "I believe you. But thanks anyway, so girls won't get closer to me." He said cockily.

Seunghee fixes Hanbin's beanie, "Yeah maybe all the beanies you wore are all crooked."

"It's my style," Hanbin chuckles and did a cute face, "Do you want to play the piano with me?"

"I have a perfect song." Hanbin whispered in her ears making Seunghee cringe by his action, "You..." Seunghee giggled.

┈┈┈

Hanbin sat down on the chair in front of the piano and Seunghee sits right next to him and Hanbin started playing, Seunghee didn't anything but speechless to the song he was playing. Seunghee watched him carefully and how his face got the sunlight, he was shinning.

How could a guy be so beautiful like his heart?

Hanbin finished playing and stares at her, "Do you know this song?" He smiled. Seunghee pouts, "Nope. I wish I knew it so I can play it with you."

Hanbin chuckles, "That's good because I don't want you to know this song."

"Why?"

"Because of the lyrics." Hanbin sighed.

┈┈┈

Seunghee watched him everyday to see if he's still wearing that necklace, he still does and Seunghee didn't understand him. Seunghee sees the necklace as his heart, shiny and gold like the real him and unbreakable. Why he gave her that necklace when he's engaged with someone and why he keep making himself visible around her and why... why he cared about her so much?

Seunghee sees him as a closed book, she haven't turn the pages of him yet.

I'm in love with him more than I should but... why he must be somebody else?

┈┈┈

That day, Hanbin couldn't let her go for a minute. He even waited for her outside the bathroom. Hanbin told her a lot of stories. They both laid down on the park's grass as they look at the bright blue sky. Seunghee was curious about Hanbin, she didn't know a lot about him so she asked, "Do you have a best friend?"

"Taehyung's my best friend." Hanbin replied.

"He is your cousin..." Seunghee mutters.

"My cousin is my best friend," Hanbin chuckles, "I do have one though when I was six."

Seunghee looked at him, "Where he is now?"

"I don't know..." Hanbin said with a flat tone. "My father is a goose father*, so I lived in the U.S for 3 years since I was 6 years old. He is Korean too and his name Kevin."

"What's his full name?"

"I don't remember but I remembered my other best friend, Bobby Kim. He is still my best friend until now." Hanbin explained, "My name was Adrian Kim back then."

Seunghee laughed, "That name doesn't suit you." Hanbin laughs too and sighed, "I miss Kevin. Although I pretty much don't remember his Korean name. I was young and he is still living there in U.S while I have to move back."

"How about Bobby?"

"He is still here and there too. Y'know, like going back and forth to Korea and the U.S. His family still lives there. How about you?" he asks.

"My best friend is Soeun and Yeeun. Two 'Eun's that I can't live without. Soeun is the closest one and she's still going back and forth to Busan while Yeeun - well, we didn't talk a lot about boys... We always talked about music and studies." Seunghee explained and that make Hanbin smiled, "Tell me why she asks me if I was gay?"

Seunghee giggled, "It's because she has interest in you."

"So?" Hanbin asks. "Do you have interest in me too?"

Seunghee's eyes widen, "I-it wasn't like that, idiot."

Hanbin turn his head around to face Seunghee and looked at her in eyes, "Maybe it was like that." He teased.

┈┈┈

Hanbin looked at Seunghee as she enters the public bus and waved at her goodbye. Seunghee waved at him through the bus's window and that's when his expression changed, "See you when I see you, Hee-ah," he murmurs. "I'm sorry."

Seunghee looked at him and asks herself why he looked so sad, it wasn't the first time he says goodbye to her. He said it every time when she got into the bus. Hanbin look down on the floor and tears slowly falling from his eyes. Hanbin, what's wrong?

┈┈┈

I don't deserve it

I know I don't deserve it

But stay with me a minute

I swear I'll make it worth it

Can't you forgive me?

At least just temporarily

I know that this is my fault

I should've been more careful

And I know

He gives you everything

But, girl, I couldn't give it to you

And I know

That you got everything

But I got nothing here without you

So one last time

I need to be the one who takes you home

One more time

I promise, after that I'll let you go

┈┈┈