21

Flowers, Love & You

21

Hanbin played the grand piano at his father's villa in Beverly Hills. Taehyung went home early and Hanbin is all alone. He even sings and suddenly, his heart just stops. He doesn't feel anything, he stopped thinking, he just froze and his body is all numb.

Seunghee's face come into his mind. "Hanbin-ah!" Seunghee yelled. Hanbin shook his head and his heart starts beating faster. "Seunghee..." He utters softly. He lay down his head onto the piano keys and cried while holding the necklace.

"If I touch this, will you come and save me like what I did to you?" Hanbin said between his sobs. 

┈┈┈

Taehyung: Dude, call me. I need to tell you something really important.

Hanbin: If it's about girls issues, I can't give you advices. My relationship is at the end of the cliff.

Taehyung: It's more than that.

Hanbin sighed and gave her a call, "What, Taehyung?"

"If I tell you this I really hope you don't fly your way here. I don't want you to come here because you promised your dad that you'll stay there for another three months." Taehyung said on the line.

"What?" Hanbin sighed.

"Seunghee got into a car accident and the taxi she's in hits Zelo's car and..." Taehyung said slowly with sadness in his tone. "Zelo cannot be saved..."

Hanbin's mind became blank knowing about his childhood friend's death. He didn't say anything, he just stare at the marble floor.

"Not only that but... Seunghee knew that you're married."

┈┈┈

"Where the hell do you think you are going?" asks Hanbin's father as he look at Hanbin who is messily packing his clothes into his luggage.

"Going back to Korea." Hanbin mutters.

Hayi came into his room and saw he is packing his stuffs up, "Hey, we made a deal." Hayi whispered loudly.

"If you think you're going because of the girl. I won't let you." Hanbin's father said.

Hanbin frustratedly clench his fist and took out the ring from his finger, he threw it at Hayi and his eyes are teary. Feeling furiously upset at both of them. "Stop butting in my life. If anything happens to Seunghee. I won't forgive you. I won't ing ever."

"Kim Hanbin!" He father yelled.

┈┈┈

After 48 hours later, "I'm still mad at you Taehyung. Stop making me feel bad. I hate you and Hanbin too." Seunghee utters as Taehyung sat down in front of her begging her to forgive him and Hanbin's mistake.

"Please Seunghee? We are friends. We talk about our deep feelings about the people we love. Forgive him, yeah? Hanbin is such a loyal guy, he will stick to you." Taehyung assured.

Seunghee scoffs, "Yeah right. If you want my forgiveness, take all the gifts from Hanbin and throw it out."

"Yah! That gift is really rare here in Seoul!" Taehyung exclaimed.

"I can't see the gift anyway, what's the point?" Seunghee asks making Taehyung shuts his mouth.

After a few minutes, Hanbin came into the room with his luggages. Taehyung was surprised by his appearance, "Hanbin?" He asked while he's mouth wide open.

Seunghee's eyes widen after she heard Taehyung, "H-Hanbin?"

"O-oh, he is here. He is actually here." Taehyung shutters. Hanbin panted and sighed in relieve, he ran to Seunghee and hug her tightly. He buried his face onto Seunghee's nape.

"I'm sorry..." he said softly. "I'm sorry."

One of my favourite things that I loved is Seunghee's embrace. I can smell her flowery scent, her soft hair against my skin and her milky white skin. I'm so addicted to her that... when I held onto her... I feel like we're both in our own world.

┈┈┈

"Hanbin, is it true that you're married?" Seunghee's asked as she held onto his hand. Hanbin shook his head, "I don't want to talk about it. I want to talk about you."

"Like what...?" Seunghee asked. Hanbin smiled and put his arms around her shoulder, "Why you didn't give me a quick peck on the cheeks?" He asks cheekily.

Seunghee giggled. "I'm still mad at you." She said. Hanbin noticed that Seunghee wasn't looking at him, Seunghee usually look at him into the eyes but she looks away.

Hanbin took out the flowers from his vase that he kept for Seunghee. He choose the flowers by himself and he handed it to Seunghee.

"For you," Hanbin said.

Seunghee grab the bouquet and smiled, "Thanks." She doesn't know what the hell Hanbin gave her. She only able to smile and accept the gift.

Why she didn't said it's beautiful?

┈┈┈

They both walked on the streets and Seunghee keep clings her arm around Hanbin making him chuckles. "Yah, you won't let me go off this time, huh?" He joked. Seunghee lean onto his arm and smiled, "Yeah." Seunghee lied, the reason she held onto his arms is because she can't see it and she's still afraid of walking alone.

Hanbin intertwine his fingers with her and they both went into an ice-cream shop. Hanbin took out his wallet and look at the menu, "What are you going to order?" asked Hanbin looking down at Seunghee.

"I don't mind." Seunghee said. Hanbin ordered one mint flavoured cup ice-cream and they both sat down at the bench together. He feed Seunghee and she grinned by the coldness of the ice-cream.

Hanbin chuckles at Seunghee's childishness, her lips are smudge with the ice-cream. "Aigoo." Hanbin sighed and leaned in to kiss her lips.

Seunghee's heart beats faster. It's sad that she can't see him anyhow. "Hanbin!" she exclaims as she covers . Hanbin smiled at her cuteness and lay his head on her left shoulder.

┈┈┈

Hanbin grab his beanie and make his hair covers his forehead. He was looking at himself at the mirror and suddenly his father called him but Hanbin doesn't bother to answer.

"Keep calling me... but the answer is still no. Idiot." Hanbin sighed as he wore his black hoodie.

Hanbin went to the studio next to his room and noticed there's a lot of papers scattered everywhere on the table. He knew that it was all Seunghee's work while he's away. Hanbin is only gone for two months and the studio is messy as heck. "That girl..." Hanbin clicks his tongue as he thought of her working hard.

He sat down and look at the dates Seunghee wrote on the paper, she stopped writing three weeks ago after the car accident. And all the papers where writing with the very first sentence, 'To my crazy guy, Hanbin.'

Hanbin chuckles softly and laid back. He looks up at the white ceiling and remembered what he saw today.

Hanbin knew there's something going on with Seunghee. The fact that she didn't look at him in eye. So, without Seunghee knowing. He followed her from behind quietly as she tries to go to her house by walking.

He heard Seunghee were murmuring numbers. She was counting how many steps she took. "One, two, three, four... and to the left." Seunghee murmurs. It wasn't that accurate either, she even bumped into someone.

As Hanbin stares at her. She's been struggling for the whole time and he knows, Kim Hanbin finally knows that the girl he love, is lying to him that she can see everything while she can't even see the world.

┈┈┈

a/n;

hello my only one

i'm sad as always

bipolar fanfics is the theme ☹