15

Flowers, Love & You

 

Hanbin sat down at the corner of his bed and think some things through. He was packing his stuffs for the departure to the States along with Taehyung's family. He didn't know what to do. He didn't know how to tell Seunghee.

Hanbin went over to her house and as soon as Seunghee opens the door, Hanbin hug her immediately. "Seunghee..." He said. "I want to tell you something."

They both sat down on Hanbin's bed facing each other. Hanbin held Seunghee's hand, "I'm going to the States... Our whole family is going there... Hanbyul is growing up and... we have to be there and my father's business. I'm worried if --" Seunghee put her finger on his lips and giggled, "I know, Hanbin."

"Aren't you sad?" Hanbin sighed.

"It's not like our relationship will end right? You go there for your family's sake. You will be back right? Promise me you will." Seunghee said softly as his hair.

He caresses her cheeks and tilted his head, "I love you and of course our relationship won't end. I promise," he pulled out his pinky finger and they promised each other.

┈┈┈

"You want to see something cool?" Hanbin asks enthusiastically. Seunghee giggled, "Not the automatic curtain again..." She groans.

Hanbin grab her hand and drag her to a small room next to Hanbin's room. "It's my secret room." He whispers.

The room is a small music studio that Hanbin installed himself. There are small pots of flowers surrounded the room. It was pretty and Seunghee liked it very much.

"It's really... pretty." Seunghee said slowly as she looks around.

"My father will never know I made this by myself. He is never a big fan of me being a singer. He wants me to be an actor. The only thing I hate about my life is that it's his idea not mine. My mother always listens to him. I just want them to support me for once." Hanbin explained as he hug Seunghee from behind.

"Can I come over to write you songs while you're away?" Seunghee asks.

"Of course you can. One of my closest cousin will be living here to watch the house. I will give you the key to this room. Y'know, Taehyung doesn't even know I have this room." Hanbin whispers into her ear and smiled.

"I will write and write and when you come back. You can hear every songs I wrote for you." Seunghee replied as she tip-toed to kiss Hanbin. Hanbin's eyes widen surprised by Seunghee sudden act.

God, I'm helpless because of her.

┈┈┈

Seunghee and Hanbin held hands as they entered their theatre class. All the students glared at them. Lecturer Kyungsoo, Baekhyun and Sehun were there looking at both of them.

"So the Sad and the Bright got together at the end, huh?" Baekhyun said making the students laugh.

They both seated next to each other and Taehyung tap Hanbin's shoulder from behind. "I heard Hayi got expelled." Taehyung whispers.

"She deserves it anyway." Hanbin sighed.

┈┈┈

Their practice were over and two more days until their debut. Hanbin grab Seunghee's arm and brought her to their own music room. "Surprise!" Hanbin said.

"I know..." Seunghee giggled. "I got in when it's lock." She said. Hanbin pout, "It's not a surprise anymore."

They both laugh and Hanbin took out something out from his bag. It's Minnie's pink bow, he put it on Seunghee's head making her laugh.

"Ah, you look so cute! I have one too!" Hanbin took out another Minnie's bow and put it on his head.

Seunghee was busy writing her assignment and Hanbin want her attention, "Play with me." He whined.

"I'm doing something here, Hanbin."

Hanbin sighed, "Arraso, can I be your sasaeng? I will take a lot of pictures of you."

Seunghee smiled and cover Hanbin's phone camera, "Hanbin-ssi, stop acting childishly." Hanbin didn't stop, he keep taking pictures of her.

┈┈┈

Hanbin went down to the flower shop to tell his aunt about living in the States. "Aunt!" Hanbin greets as he hug her tightly.

"Aigoo, Hanbin-ah! It's your day off today."

"I know... I came here because our family will be moving back to the States." Hanbin said.

"Ah, your mother called me. Say hi to Hanbyul for me okay? Don't forget to come work here after moving there." His aunt said. Hanbin nods his head and smiled.

"I want to buy some flowers for my girlfriend." Hanbin said.

"Girlfriend? Ah, that girl Seunghee?" His aunt asks as she handed him the bouquet of baby's breath.

"Yep. Thank you." Hanbin replied.

┈┈┈

The theatre was a success everyone did a great job on their first debut. The three lecturers decided to bring the whole cast on a dinner party. The students were all gather and have one glass of beer.

Seunghee can't handle drinks easily. She looks at Hanbin and Hanbin chuckles, "Are you drunk, Seunghee-ssi?" Seunghee nods her head playfully, "Hanbin-ssi... I am drunk."

Hanbin carried Seunghee on his back, "Seunghee-ah, you drink too much." He said.

"Not my fault. You keep pouring me drinks."

"Two times. I pour the drink only for two times but you're drunk already." Hanbin utters.

"It was my first beer and I spent it with you, Hanbin-gaaaah!" Seunghee exclaims happily as she puts her hands up high.

"Don't drink without me, Seunghee-ah. If you drink alone, I don't know what will happen to you." Hanbin sighed.

"Kim Hanbin who always follow me. Kim Hanbin who always took care of me. Kim Hanbin who always..." Before Seunghee could finish, she immediately felt asleep on his shoulder.

"Aigoo," Hanbin murmurs. "And I, Kim Hanbin who will always love you."

┈┈┈

a/n:

hi bye