01 〈 밝고 슬픈 〉 ♡

Flowers, Love & You

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

 

This moment, Seunghee swears that she wanted someone to take her hand and run away immediately.

 

"Let's broke up." Zelo utters, he grabbed her hand and gave back his engagement ring. She look up at him with several questions in her mind, she almost burst out crying, "Why are you doing this?" She murmurs.

 

They are in the middle of the hallway, the students were glaring at them and some of them even whispering to each other. Zelo even said it out loud, which is pathetically embarrassing. 

 

"I don't... love you anymore." Zelo replied with a sighed in between. He push his hair to the back showing his forehead. He slightly smiled and left her alone.

 

She looked around and there is pitiful eyes laid on her. People feeling bad for her. She gulped her saliva and her heart hurts badly to walk. Her body became completely numb. 

 

She hides inside one of the bathroom stalls and cried her heart out. She loved Zelo, more than anything. Their engagement were arranged by both parties but Seunghee is the first one to object since Zelo is the popular guy in the university. It's really hard for Seunghee because Zelo has a lot of fans who can hurt her anytime.

 

Amazingly, Zelo protects her from his fans. After months of being together, Seunghee finally grew feelings for him and see him as her own fiancé. What hurt Seunghee the most is that, as she started trying to love Zelo, he decided to broke the engagement. 

 

"I don't love you anymore." 

 

That hit Seunghee, "Did he love me before?" She asks herself. Seunghee dialed Zelo's number but he didn't answer. "Answer me, jerk!" She yells to the phone. 

 

But he didn't.

 

┈┈┈ 

 

It was theatre class and everyone waited for their two lecturers to come. Hanbin sat down quietly next to Taehyung who can't seem to stop moving. Their lecturers is named Do Kyungsoo and Byun Baekhyun. 

 

Hanbin looks around and his eyes were stuck on Seunghee. He noticed her eyes are teary like like she just finished crying. He didn't stare at for too long because she might think he is a creep. 

 

After a few minutes, Hanbin's head got slapped by his best friend, Taehyung. Taehyung laughed at him and said, "What are you looking at, freak?" 

 

Hanbin groaned and lets out a pout, "Someone." He mutters. 

 

The two young good-looking lecturers entered the classroom and the girls were busy fixing their hair. "Hello class, as you may know the theatre of The Sad and The Bright is in next two weeks and we've already decided the main actors for this." Baekhyun said as he clap his hands. 

 

"Here's the people who'll joining our first theatre project," Kyungsoo shows a sheet of paper and smiled, "Hanbin Kim, Seunghee Oh, Taehyung Kim, Mark Tuan and lastly Junhong Choi and the others will be the extras." Kyungsoo clicks his tounge and pointed at Seunghee and Hanbin. 

 

"Come on stage, you two." Baekhyun ordered. Hanbin stood up from his seat confidently follow up by Seunghee who is still shy. Taehyung boo-ed him, "His not even good looking to pair up with Seunghee-ssi!" He joked. 

 

The class laughed and Hanbin shook his head. Baekhyun handed him the script and Hanbin read it loudly, "I've always wanted to see you," Hanbin utters. "Our world may be apart, but our hearts will always stays together. No matter where you are, I've always there behind you to protect you. Take my hand and make our own world together." 

 

Seunghee held his hand, "To me, you're way more than the world."

 

┈┈┈ 

 

As they walk out from the theatre class, Seunghee's hand got grabbed by Zelo by surprise. "Come with me." He mutters. 

 

"Let me go, Junhong!" Seunghee shrieks. He pushed Seunghee against the wall, "You think I will let you take that part?!" Zelo yelled. 

 

"Who are you? You don't have the rights to order me around! We are completely over!" Seunghee yells back. 

 

Zelo breathes in heavily. "But I won't let any guy touches you," Zelo let go and sighed, "I don't want you to get hurt again like how I hurt you." 

 

Seunghee took out the engagement ring from her pocket that she kept, "This is a symbol of our promise. We promised to be together in front of our parents. You broke the promise and said that you didn't love me!" Seunghee yelled with tears in her eyes. She threw the ring onto Zelo's chest and storms off. 

 

Hanbin saw everything behind the stage. It was dark and all Hanbin saw is Seunghee. He didn't saw Zelo but he remembered his voice. Hanbin chased Seunghee from behind.

 

Seunghee hide inside the janitor closet and kneel down as she burst out crying. Hanbin tried opening the door but it's lock. So he decided to wait outside. 

 

It's been thirty-minutes since Seunghee hide herself in the closet. Hanbin knock on the door but she didn't opened. He was worried so he kick the door until it's crack open. 

 

As soon as he open the door, Seunghee was laying down on the floor, unconscious. "Seunghee!" Hanbin carried her and ran to the nurse's room. 

 

┈┈┈ 

 

The sky is about to turn to night and Hanbin was still at the nurse's clinic waiting for Seunghee to woke up. The nurse told Hanbin that she inhale some poisonous gas in the janitor closet that can cause death. Thankfully, Hanbin was just right on time. Who knew what happen to Seunghee?

 

Hanbin looked at her quietly and examine her beautiful features. She looks beautiful and innocent and he thought for himself, how could a jerk hurt this beautiful girl in front of him? Who is literally suffering from a heart break. 

 

Why would anyone hurt you? You're not a mistake.

 

Hanbin felt asleep on one of Seunghee's arms and Seunghee slowly opened her eyes and saw him.

 

Her heart beats faster as soon as she saw Hanbin. The feeling is different the way she looked at Zelo. She may have loved him but to Hanbin, it was different.