14 〈 My 남자 〉 ♡

Flowers, Love & You

 

"It's funny how you still remembered me. While... I totally forgot about you. I'm sorry you have a friend like me." Hanbin chuckles pitifully. Zelo smiled, "I remembered you the most, Bin-ah."

"I'm sorry... Especially Seunghee..."

"It's okay. I will get over her soon." Zelo smiles.

"Can we still be friends?"

"We can't and we never will," Zelo said with serious tone. "I don't want us to be friends again. I hope you understand. That's why I came. I came to tell you that I'm Choi Junhong, the person you always share everything with. But..." He softly chuckled, "Seems like we can't share Seunghee, right?"

┈┈┈

The students in the library who happens to pass by both of Hanbin and Seunghee kissing oh-ed. They're so freaked out by them and didn't expect them to be kissing each other but they did anyway.

Hanbin smiled at her and Seunghee was drowned with embarrassment. Her cheeks were red and she closed her face with her hands, "H-Hanbin!" She squeaks. Hanbin leans in closer and hug her tightly, "I miss you so damn much, Seunghee."

"Y-you can't do this..." Seunghee said nervously.

"Why not?" He asks as he examine her face.

"I mean... you've Hayi."

Hanbin shows his hands, "How many times do I have to tell you, Seunghee? I'm not engaged. I love you. I need to be with you."

"Why you need me, Hanbin?"

Hanbin smiled and took out the crescent moon necklace from his pocket, "Because this necklace is made for two, plus I saved your life remember? You can't lose me. You'll get hurt."

"I already am, Hanbin," Seunghee said. "You can't protect me."

"I'll try to protect you," Hanbin spun her around and help her put the necklace on, "With this on your neck, I'm sure you are save. Trust me."

He kissed her forehead and hug her once more, "I love you." He whispers softly.

┈┈┈

Seunghee is on her way to Sehun's office and Sehun lets out a pithy smirk, "Look who's here. You're pretty famous nowadays, huh?"

"What do you mean?" Seunghee asks.

Sehun took out his phone and showed a picture of Seunghee kissing Hanbin and hugging her, "Ah, young love." Sehun chuckles.

"Where did you get that?"

"Some students posted it online and some of the lecturers saw the post too. The caption is 'Seems like the actors for The Sad & The Bright practiced their scene'. It was a joke. Do you love him? Do you like him? Or is he your boyfriend?" Asks Sehun repeatedly.

"It's going on viral, isn't it?" Seunghee said nervously. Sehun nods his head slowly and Seunghee storms off to see Hayi.

She enters the music room where Hayi and her friends usually hangs out, "Oh, it's that that hangs around with your fiancé, Hayi." One of Hayi's friends said.

Hayi stood up, "What are you doing here?"

"Oh my God, Hayi! You have to look at this!" Her friend exclaimed and gave her phone to Hayi. Hayi looked at the picture and grab the guitar from the stand.

She ran to Seunghee and about to hit her with the guitar but her friends stopped her, "YOU STUPID ! HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME?! I ING HATE YOU! YOU DESERVE TO DIE! YOU !" Hayi yelled.

Seunghee's body keep shaking, she was scared. Her face became pale. She has a trauma from her childhood where her father used to yell at her.

"YOU ARE A MISTAKE, SEUNGHEE! YOU MAKE THINGS COMPLICATED BETWEEN ME AND YOUR MOM! I WISH YOU WERE NEVER BORN!"

"Save me... S-save me," Seunghee whispers repeatedly as she held onto the necklace. After awhile, Hanbin came into the music room and saw Hayi about to hit her with guitar but then, Hanbin jumps in and block the guitar from her.

The guitar hits his head and Seunghee's eyes widen as she saw Hanbin's head is bleeding. She rush to him and touched his head, "Hanbin, Hanbin!" She yelled. Hanbin smiled as his eyes slowly closes.

┈┈┈

Seunghee waited for Hanbin to wake up and then Taehyung arrived. "Seunghee-ah," he said. "Our family... Hanbin's family will be moving back to the States for five months and..."

"What?" Seunghee asks.

"Hanbin wasn't happy either b-but hey, you guys can still be together right?" Taehyung lets out sad smile. "You guys will be together. I mean..." Taehyung looks over at Hanbin who's asleep. "He loves you... more than anything."

Taehyung started to sob while looking at Hanbin. "Taehyung-ah..." Seunghee said softly. "I know he loves me..."

"I don't want people think he is the suffering character... He is a great person, Seunghee. I don't him to get hurt again. He's already hurt enough," Taehyung said as he put his hand onto both of Seunghee's shoulder.

"Please do me a favor, Seunghee. Don't leave me him, okay? I know it's hard for you but please, don't let go of him."

┈┈┈

As Hanbin opened his eyes, Seunghee was there sleeping on his arm. He smiled, "I guess this is how you feel when you wake up and saw an angel next to you, huh?" Hanbin said.

"I remember I slept on one of your arms, Seunghee," Hanbin smiled. "I had a wonderful dream."

Seunghee flinched and opened her eyes slowly, she put her chin onto Hanbin's stomach, "You're awake." She said tilting her head.

"Hey, you want to see this?" Hanbin grab his remote and turn on the curtains. "Amazing, right? It's automatic!"

"Crazy guy," Seunghee giggled. "Does it hurt?" Seunghee touched his head.

Hanbin shook his head and smiled, "Since you're here, it's not hurt anymore."

"Why'd you do that?" Seunghee asks as he places her chin onto his tummy and pout.

"Because I love you," Hanbin said. "Is that enough for an answer? I'll risk my life on the line because I love you, Seunghee."

"Don't... do that again. You've done enough."

Hanbin pouts, "It doesn't hurt anyway. You worry too much."

"It's because you love me, Hanbin. I don't want to break your heart by not worrying you."

"Do you love me?" Hanbin asks.

"Are you curious?"

"Of course you do love me." Hanbin smirked.

"Too much confident in your bones, eh?" Seunghee sits up.

"You love me. You love me!" Hanbin said playfully.

"Stop it," Seunghee giggled as she closes Hanbin's mouth. Hanbin grab her waist and turn her around so she could be on top of him.

Their face were inches closer and Seunghee smiled, "I love you." She whispers. Hanbin smirks and kissed her.

┈┈┈

Seunghee enters the theatre class and saw Zelo sat there on his seat alone. "Are you okay?" asks Zelo as he approached Seunghee.

"I'm o-okay," Seunghee stutters. "Zelo... I-"

"What's this?" Hanbin asks as he enters the room. "Don't touch her." Hanbin said pushing Zelo aside.

"Oh, really? You let your fiancée hurt her? How can you let her get hurt, Hanbin?" Zelo's voice got higher.

"Stop it!" Hanbin pushed him against the wall. Seunghee grab Hanbin's arm, "Hanbin-ah, don't do this."

"What?! You're going to abandoned her anyway, Hanbin-ah! Stop being a nice guy, you will abandoned her anyway without any reasons!" Zelo yells.

Hanbin's eyes were red, he clenched his jaws as if he wants to yell at him. But he lets go and grab Seunghee's arm and drag her outside.

"I am never going to abandoned you..." He mutters.

"I'll believe you," Seunghee said. "You will never leave me. I know that."

┈┈┈

"I will forget you as if you're just a dream in my dark past, Hanbin-ah. Thanks for giving out your hand for me when we are both kids." Zelo sighed.

Hanbin stood up trying to stop Zelo, "No... We are still going to be friends."

"We can't!" Zelo yelled in frustration. "We can't!"

"Why not Zelo?!"

"Because you abandoned me first. Now, I'm going to abandoned you too!" Zelo replied.

It wasn't the truth. Deep down in his heart, Zelo still cares about Hanbin. Zelo loves Seunghee as much as Hanbin does but the flaw that Zelo had is that, he gave up easily.

While Hanbin, doesn't. Even he is already broken by a lot of people, he refuse to break.

┈┈┈

a/n;

can i haz cheezeeeeeu?? lmao guys lmao

soz 4 da late update just like i said at the last chap: tune in for the next chap bc i ain't tuning

beSIDES, i update this ff like ing errday i need a buh-reak so pls participate chingus

love ya