04 〈 고백하는 거야 〉 ♡

Flowers, Love & You

 

Taehyung made a poster for his long-time friend, Soeun and his first ever crush. Taehyung never confessed anything to her so Soeun sees him as a close friend. He made a poster that is written and drawn by himself cutely. 'Welcome back, beautiful!' the poster says.

He wanted on the arrival place. A lot of people carrying a piece of paper with the names of the people they're waiting for on it. As he waited nicely in front of the arrival gates like the rest of the people. Soeun finally came back to Seoul and her eyes weren't on Taehyung but on someone else.

It was Mark.

Soeun hug her tightly and Mark spun her around in circles. Taehyung were surprised and left questions in his mind. Taehyung who was standing still with the poster still in his hands. He never felt so heart-broken before and again he thought, why would I care if he hugs another guy?

┈┈┈

Seunghee walked down on the pavements going to her theatre class and saw Zelo took steps closer to her, "Seunghee," he utters. Seunghee frowns and move to the other side but he grab her arm with force to face him, "Look at me." He panted.

Seunghee refused instead she hit his chest, "Let me go, Junhong!" She yelled.

Zelo stares at her and hug her tightly. He rest his head on Seunghee's shoulder and his eyes started to dwell up with tears, "M-my father..." Seunghee's eyes became widen and look at him, "What's wrong with your father, Junhong?"

"He's sick and he is now in the hospital. Unfortunately, he has... lung cancer. He never tells me that he's sick. He never really did." He cried, Seunghee wipe off his tears that never keeps falling, "I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to yell at you like that..." Seunghee said softly.

Zelo caresses her cheeks, "He wants to see you."

"We can go to the hospital together. Don't worry, I won't run away this time." Seunghee assured.

┈┈┈

Hanbin went to the abandoned music room which next to their theater room, there was a big old black grand piano with stretches on the sides of it. Hanbin slowly pressed one of the keys and it still works but it doesn't sound so perfect. He played one of Yiruma's piece and hummed. He looked like an angel as the ray of sunlight went over to his face with his hair covering his forehead. He loved playing music and that's all he can think about but living someone's else dream of being an actor is not him. But he tells himself, he could try and make it work.

As minutes passed by, Hanbin was walking the room with mixed feelings while patting his chest when he's nervous. He saw Seunghee passing by through the small window from the door. He immediately went out and grab her hand to enter the dusty room.

"Han-!" She exclaims and Hanbin put his finger on to be quiet, "We weren't suppose to be here, Hee-ah." Seunghee closed and giggled making Hanbin smiled at her adorableness.

Hanbin took out his phone and played an instrumental song and let out his hand, "May I have this dance, Miss Oh?" He asked. Seunghee nodded her head and take his hand, "You may, Mister Kim."

They slow-danced and Hanbin keep murmuring numbers making Seunghee giggled. "I've to count whenever I'm slow-dancing, y'know?" He said.

"I know, I can see that." She whispers.

As Seunghee took a glance behind Hanbin, she saw the old grand piano and stopped dancing. "What's wrong?" Hanbin asked.

"T-that's a piano..." she said. "Can I play it? I really wanted to play one." Seunghee said excitedly. Hanbin chuckles, "Of course you can silly. You played one before?"

She sat down and sighed, "Well... Not a grand piano but keyboard. I played keyboard. But it's the same right?" She keeps saying things because she was nervous and Hanbin went over and sit right next to her. "I'll play with you." He said.

Seunghee doesn't know how he does it but she feel so content being right next to him. She slowly pressed the keys and Hanbin on the other side, both of them make the beautiful melody together.

As Seunghee cheerfully plays the piano, Hanbin took a glance over her and smiles. When I look at you, I feel safe and it feels like I'm home.

┈┈┈

Taehyung was hopeless after watching the scene at the airport. He wasn't that happy either and all he think about; are they going out together? Nevertheless, he keeps hitting himself for being such an idiot for liking someone who'll never loves him back. He sat down on the bench at the Han River and bought him a Popsicle. It was a hot day indeed and they're kids cycling the bicycles and there's Taehyung enjoying his Popsicle all alone. He took out his phone and texted Soeun.

Taehyung: Heard you came back to Seoul.

Soeun: Yeah! I'm here to surprise a friend.

Taehyung's questioning himself, "What friend? Mark?!"

Taehyung: May I know who, mademoiselle?

Soeun: You don't know them, I assume. See you at the JeonSeo!

The JeonSeo... Right. Taehyung thought to himself. It was the place where both Taehyung and Soeun always hangs out together with non-stopping topics. Taehyung wasn't like Soeun that much, he was much more of a rebel. Lack of studying and always finds trouble while Soeun enjoys herself by reading and humming to her favorite songs.

"See you at the JeonSeo...." Taehyung repeated. "Is she expecting me to be there after she came back t

┈┈┈

Theater class where hopes and dreams never come true except for Hanbin, he loves it as much as lecturer Kyungsoo and Baekhyun did. This is time where both Hanbin and Seunghee had their love-line act. Both of them got called on the stage together and Baekyun command Hanbin to get inches closer to Seunghee to make their first kiss scene together. Which the lips never touch of course, Hanbin only kissed at the corner of .

Kyungsoo yelled, 'Action!' and immediately both of them are in their characters. "I..." Hanbin said slowly looking at Seunghee's lips. "Love..." He grab her waist and say, "You..." and kissed her.

┈┈┈

There's someone in the crowd with the rest of students one of the crowds were on fire looking at Hanbin and Seunghee. Zelo went in and confronted them, "Can you guys stop?!" Zelo yelled and grab Seunghee's wrist again. Hanbin was furious, he grab Zelo's hand away from Seunghee, "Touch her again and you're dead!" He yelled.

"Yah, what the hell!" Baekhyun yelled and went onto stage along with Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo crosses both of his arms, "What are you doing, Junhong-ssi? Interrupting the practice." Kyungsoo said with a deep voice.

"He touched her... He ing touched her!" Zelo yells. Hanbin stares at him and scoffs, "Unbelievable jealous jerk." He mutters.

Zelo stares at him, "What did you just ing say?"

"Stop it, Jun..." Seunghee murmurs. That soften Zelo, it's been a long time since Seunghee called him Jun. Zelo always loved it when she called him that.

"I want you guys to talk through this," Kyungsoo said, "Now back to your seats. Class dismissed." 

"What? We just started!" Taehyung's mouth left open because he just put on his thick eyeliner for his role.

"We can't practice if there's an intruder." Baekhyun said to him.

┈┈┈

"A-are you okay?" Seunghee asks shyly as she walked with Hanbin. Hanbin look at the floor and chuckles, "I'm okay."

"Thanks..." Seunghee said softly. Hanbin looked at her curiously, "Why thanks?"

"You actually called him an unbelievable jealous jerk." Seunghee chuckles.

"You heard that?"

"Of course. I was there too... Besides you."

Then stay with me.

┈┈┈

a/n;

idk it's short but hey at least i update it