16

Flowers, Love & You

 

Hanbin and the rest of his family arrived at Incheon airport. Hanbin looked over at his watch and sighed, "Is she late?" He asks himself.

Taehyung pats his back, "Are you waiting for... Seunghee?" He chuckles. Hanbin pouts, "I hope she can come on my last day here."

"She will come. Hang in there." Taehyung said and went to his family. Hanbin's father was sitting alone as his father examine Hanbin who is looking worried.

His father called him over and Hanbin went to him, "Yes father?"

"You seem..."

"Worried?" Hanbin asks. "I'm always worried, father."

"You're waiting for that girl right?"

"She's not just that girl but she's my girl." Hanbin replied.

Hanbin's father scoffs, "Hayi will come."

"So?" Hanbin crossed both of his arms, "It's not like I'm marrying her."

"Oh you will alright." His father said.

"Don't force me to marry her."

"Whatever you say, big guy."

┈┈┈

"Hey punk, aren't you going to enter?" asks Taehyung grabbing his carry-ons. Hanbin shook his head, "I'll wait for awhile."

"The flight is in 30 minutes. You have to get in. Okay?" Taehyung said and gave the security his passport.

After a few minutes, the last call has been announced that the gate is going to close very soon. Hanbin stood up from the bench and sighed, "She's not coming, huh?" He whispers. Before he could gave the passport to the security. A familiar voice called him.

"Hanbin!" Seunghee shouted as tears flowing from her eyes. Seunghee ran to him and hug him tightly. Hanbin dug his face into her neck and sobs, "Where were you?"

"I don't know how to confront you. I am scared I might lose you. I don't have any courage to say the words that I've been thinking all night long for you so I wrote..." Seunghee took out a piece of paper from her bag and put it inside his pocket, "Read it okay? Please read it." She said pitifully.

Hanbin held both of her cheeks, her hot tears keep coming out and Hanbin kisses her eyes slowly, "I love you." He whispers. He let go and handed his passport to the security.

"Don't go..." Seunghee whined as she grabs Hanbin's hand, "Stay with me." She murmurs. Tears will never stop falling from her eyes.

Hanbin gave her a sad smile and enters the gate. "Goodbye, Seunghee." He said softly.

┈┈┈

Seunghee went over to Hanbin's house. Hanbin said she could come over anytime since his cousin stayed there for awhile. Seunghee is the first person to know Hanbin's secret room. "Kim Jongin-ssi?" asks Seunghee with a smile plastered on her face.

"You must be Seunghee-ssi. Come in," Jongin said with a grin. "Here's the key that Hanbin ordered me to give it to you. The house key and his bedroom keys."

Seunghee bowed, "I heard you are a famous model." She utters.

"You heard that I am but to be honest, I'm not that experienced," Jongin chuckles. He looks up and down at Seunghee, "It's the first time Hanbin trusted someone. He even gave you the access for his house. Amazing. Do you like him too?"

"Yes."

"His parents are strict when it comes to Hanbin's love-life. Maybe they want to have the perfect daughter-in-law. But nobody is perfect, right? Anyway, have you met his parents yet?" Jongin asks as he leans onto the golden wallpaper.

Seunghee shook her head, "No."

"Ah, you should. His father is hard to get. If you know what I mean." Jongin chuckles.

┈┈┈

Seunghee enters Hanbin's studio and started writing. After awhile, she received a text message from Hanbin.

Hanbin: Hiiiiii, U.S is boring as usual. When I was a kid, I used to love it here because it's far away from Seoul. But now, I miss Seoul... Probably because of you? It's obvious, right? I'm helpless here and I miss you so badly I want to punch myself for being here. Oh, Hanbyul is such a cute girl. She reminds me of you, the difference is that her face resembles me. Maybe I love myself too much. Oh well, how's Seoul? Sorry I wasn't able to text you as soon as I arrived. I'm jet lagged. Taehyung is so noisy, he keeps whining. Do you know that Taehyung suffers from a heart break from his old time friend, Soeun? Yeah, your best friend Soeun. Maybe Soeun is too blind by Mark that she can't even tell you about Taehyung. Anyway, Taehyung is like so noisy that I want to punch him in the face. Literally. It's his first time here so he wanted to watch American movies. He doesn't even understand English.

American girls are hot... Don't worry, I wasn't attracted by them. Maybe I am like Soeun, blinded by their love ones. I'm sure I'm blinded by you. Your heart, your beautiful face, your scent and most of all, your own self. Is that even makes sense? Who cares? Whenever I'm with you, everything doesn't makes sense. It's already been two days but I miss you like crazy. Really crazy. I might kill Taehyung because I've missed you so much. I really wish I'm rich like my father so I could fly back to Seoul. Sadly, I only got a fifty in my wallet.

Oh, have you met my cousin Jongin? He used to studied in Australia. Yeah, he is a wrecker with that sly smile of his. Don't fall for his looks! He is maybe good-looking but no! I'm the perfect man for you.

How's your day? I was hoping you wrote a lot of songs for me. Letters, probably? I'm tired of typing. Can I write you letters? Like what they do in the 80s? We can be that vintage romantic couple. I could be waiting for your reply. Desperately. Not a bad idea, huh?

I just noticed that I wrote a whole book instead of a 'hi, how are you?'. But I don't want to be those jerks who asks you simply. I want you to know everything. I want you to know that I miss you and how this place is not the same without you in it.

I'm always with the talking, right? I always start conversations with you but my heart keeps racing. I'm nervous. Texting you makes me nervous too. You make me nervous, Seunghee. I don't know how you do that. I need to stop.

I love you, always.

Seunghee smiled while reading Hanbin's message. "Aigoo, he must be lonely." She sighed. She hesitate to reply and make him wait.

Hanbin: Yah, Seunghee! I saw you've read my text. Aren't you going to reply you miss me too?

Hanbin: Second time. Where are you?

Hanbin: Third time. If you keep doing this. I won't text you again and let you suffer waiting for my text!

Seunghee: Crazy guy.

Hanbin: But you love this crazy guy, right?

Seunghee: Of course, I love you. I miss you like crazy. Come back soon.

Hanbin: What if I don't? What if those American girls caught me?

Seunghee: I'll go there and put you inside my luggage and bring you back to Seoul.

Hanbin: Really? How about now?

Seunghee: But it's impossible because I don't think American girls will come to you though.

Hanbin: Of course not because I'm the first one to reject them. I have a girl back in Seoul. Why would I break something that's already been broken? I'm still trying to fix it.

Seunghee: Crazy guy.

┈┈┈

a/n;

special chapter here ya go

love