18

Flowers, Love & You

18

"Doctor, doctor!"

I heard people yelling but I don't know where the voices coming from. I heard someone said my name. I heard Hanbin's voice too but I don't know where he is. The place was pitch black and all I could hear is voices.

Suddenly, the place became bright and clear. A white atmosphere. I heard thunderstorms and flower petals falling down from the dark sky. "Hanbin!" I yelled calling out his name. He didn't answer. I yell his name once more but no answer.

Hanbin loves flowers and it's scent. I grab the rose's petal and remembered the days when Hayi bullied me. Roses... Hanbin dislike roses the most because it reminds him of death. I'm scared. Hanbin, where are you? This dream... This is not beautiful dream... It's a nightmare.

"Wake me up!" I shrieked. "Wake me up!"

┈┈┈

"Seunghee, calm down!" Jongin said as he held onto her hand. Seunghee can't opened her eyes but she kept yelling Hanbin's name.

Jongin called the doctor in charge and they immediately gave her an injection to put her in sleep. "Is she okay?" He asks.

"It's a war in her dream. She noticed that it's not actually real that's why she's begging to wake up," the doctor said. "It's similar like a lucid dream but in Seunghee's case, it's a bad dream. That's why she's shocked."

Sehun came in and sighed, "Kai, you don't have to wait. You can go home for now." Jongin nodded his head and put Seunghee's phone next to her. "Text me if she woke up, okay?"

"Don't worry."

┈┈┈

I walked down at the empty streets. I'm scared. I saw Hanbin running around holding someone's hand and I heard a baby crying. "Hanbin-ah!" I shouted.

He doesn't heard me. "Hanbin-ah!" I shout his name again. The expression on his face wasn't happy. He looked so sad. I wish I was there with him.

┈┈┈

"It's your turn to exchange the rings, Kim Hanbin." Hayi said as she showed her hand. Hanbin regrettably sighed and inserted the ring.

"In Beverly Hills, two lovers are done exchanging their rings in front of both of their parents. Mr & Mrs. Kim, we wished you both a happy life ahead!"

┈┈┈

"Junhong, will you come with me?" asks Zelo's dad, reaching out his hand.

"But your wish, father. I don't think I can grant it." Zelo utters.

"Junhong... It's okay as long as I'm not alone here." Zelo's father said with a bright smile.

"I don't know, father." Zelo said pitifully.

Zelo's clenched his hands and kept calling out his father's name in his sleep. Suddenly, Seunghee popped into his mind. "Seunghee..." Zelo mumbles. "Where are you?" He whispers softly while his eyes are still tightly shut.

┈┈┈

Seunghee's body kept moving and that time Jongin was there. "Seunghee-ssi?" Jongin asks holding one of her arms. Seunghee suddenly open her eyes, "What is... this?" she asks.

She sits up and hug Jongin tightly, "Hanbin! You're here! You were in my dreams and I kept calling your name but you don't answer. I'm scared, Hanbin. I can't see anything, Hanbin. Why is that?" Seunghee dug her head onto Jongin's neck and cried.

No... no... she's not blind. She can't never be blind!

"Seunghee..." Jongin said softly.

┈┈┈

"No... NO!" Sehun yelled punching onto the wall. "This is not right, Kai!" Sehun glares at his friend.

"I don't know what to do, Sehun! She woke up thinking I was Hanbin!" Jongin yelled back. "I want to tell her. I need to tell her but how? Hanbin is already marri -"

"What?!" Sehun strikes. "H-He's married?"

"The wedding will be on the weekend. They are not doing it in here but in The States," Jongin said. "If I told Seunghee about this, she will be shocked."

"I'm going to kill that bastard... I swear to ing God!" Sehun yells while throwing his snapback onto the floor.

"Sehun, calm down!"

"Calm the ing down, Kai? Are you kidding me? Seunghee can't see and now... Hanbin's married and she thinks you are Hanbin. this, Kai. If you have a solution, tell me now." Sehun sat down on the chair to calm his anger.

"Let me be Hanbin until she's done with her surgery. The doctor said it will be in a few months until the donation will come. After she recovers, Hanbin will be back and I will go back to Australia. She will never know that I acted to be her boyfriend." Jongin assured.

"If this plan fails. I'm not going to forgive each of your family members, Kai." Sehun uttered.

┈┈┈

a/n;

special chapter and my heart is buhreaking