12 〈 광장 1 〉 ♡

Flowers, Love & You

 

Taehyung grabbed his phone and dial Hanbin's number. Answer me, you prick. After three rings, Hanbin finally answered him.

"What now, Taehyung?" Hanbin asks with a flat tone.

Taehyung wanted to ask him why he sounded so gloomy. "Bin-ah, it's about your father."

"What about him?"

"His talking to someone and the conversation is involving you. But I don't who is it." Taehyung said.

"I don't know, Taehyung-ah..." Hanbin sighed.

"Are you... crying?"

"No."

"What's going on with you and Seunghee now huh? Do you love her? Did you confessed?" Taehyung asks.

Hanbin closed the abandoned music room that he decorated for Seunghee, "I'm not that kind of guy who broke down because of a girl. I'm not weak. I don't love her." He whispers.

He took out the keys for the abandoned music room from his pocket and threw it away across the hallway.

I need you, Seunghee. Save me, please.

┈┈┈

Lecturer Yoon Dujun put his legs on his table while reading the student's group assignments leisurely. Hanbin was sitting far away from Seunghee and Mark sat next to Soeun who just moved in. They're both loving to each other and make Seunghee cringe at their action.

"Guys, stop it." Seunghee groans making Soeun laughed, "Does that guy took poetry lessons too?" She asks.

"Did she likes someone?" Mark asked.

"I don't. I just --"

"Liar. She said he's in the group assignment with you." Soeun smirked. Mark's eyes widen, "Y-You like Hanbin?!" Mark closes his mouth, pretending that he is surprised.

"Actually, I predicted it. You know Hanbin always talks about you when you're not around. Yeeun knows about that too. He said that you're cute, pretty and nice and big hearted and -- God, he must have liked you a lot. I was so annoyed by his lousy mouth, you know he can be so nagger sometimes? He sounded like an Ahjumma that doesn't get paid. I can't believe you liked that annoying kid." Mark explains making Soeun giggled by Mark's annoyed face.

"R-really? He said that?"

"He said that if he gets out from his father's house, he wanted to run away with you. He doesn't care if he gets poor. He just want you." Mark said.

"I wish my boyfriend could said that sweet words to me." Soeun pouts. Mark chuckles and sticks his tongue out.

Seunghee look over at Hanbin, who is wearing a hoodie covering half of his face. He was sleeping without the lecturer knowing. She remembers she still has that hoodie that Hanbin gave to her. Seunghee wanted to talk to him. She wanted to say hi to him. She wanted to hug him and tells him she loves him too.

But she can't because the person who sits besides him gave her a death stare.

"If you ever come close to Hanbin. I swear to God, you'll never going to see him again!"

That sentence will never go out from her head. Seunghee looked away and sighed. She wanted to cry. She wanted to cry her heart out on how much she misses him but she can't. Not in front of her friends.

┈┈┈

It was finally theatre class and Sehun finally starts his first day of teaching. He waved at Seunghee and Seunghee waves back. The class ooh-ed at them for being cute. Making Hanbin stares at Sehun intensely.

That's the guy... Who hugs Seunghee. Who is he anyway?

Zelo went in front to the stage and put his arms around Sehun's neck, "What's up, Hyung?"

Hanbin didn't know what kind of relationship they're in. He sits back and watched.

"Aigoo, Junhong-ssi is really disrespectful, eh?" Taehyung chuckles.

"It's okay, he is my in-law after all." Sehun said making Zelo laughed.

In-law? Is he Seunghee's brother? She didn't tell me she has siblings before.

"Okay guys. Today will be practice. It's one more week until you guys debut as actors. So, Kim Hanbin and Oh Seunghee please come to the front since you both are the mains." Sehun ordered.

Geez, I don't want to take orders from a douche. Jealous Hanbin thought as he clenched his fist.

He grab his script and handed to Sehun, "Can I quit?" Hanbin utters making the whole class bewildered to what he said.

"What? Quit? Are you crazy?!" Sehun's voice got higher.

"Someone can replace my role," Hanbin said. "Like Zelo. He can replace my role."

"Is this a joke to you, Hanbin-ssi? It's one more week until The Sad & The Bright. Zelo can't memorise the whole script! He didn't practiced your parts either!" Sehun yells. It was his first day and he already gotten upset. Seunghee grab Hanbin's arms and went out of the class immediately.

"Have you gone crazy, Hanbin?!" Seunghee yelled. Hanbin looked at him in the eye. He refused to reply and stay quiet.

"Sir Baekhyun and Kyungsoo worked their off to make us great actors so we can debut! Are you really going to throw their efforts away?! They chooses both of us as the main actors!"

"I am crazy because of you, Seunghee. I don't ing know what I am doing. The moment you let go off me; God, I wasn't myself anymore," Hanbin mutters. "You changed me. Every little part of me."

"You were never mine anyway, Hanbin and I were never yours. We are just friends." Seunghee said who keeps denying.

"Yeah, 'just friends' but I didn't expect you let me go after I confessed to you. I love you and that's it, Seunghee. I didn't asked you to marry me. I just loved you. Is that so much to take in? I want answers and I will wait for you." Hanbin said.

"I want us back to square one. To strangers. Where I don't know your name. Where you don't know my name."

Why, why, why you hurt me, Seunghee?

┈┈┈

a/n;

ayoo ok i'm sad bc seungheee && hanbin :'c they loved each other but seunghee is traumatise by hayi's words and she wanted to protect hanbin from hayi but it's actually hurting both of them

i h8 myself for this but yehet

anws!!! i like mark here he is so chuteeee asgdkskxijs my feels and ofcos, more stories to tell love ya peace