10 〈 당신의 눈을 닦아 〉 ♡

Flowers, Love & You

 

"Are you okay?" asks Hanbin as he held tightly onto Seunghee's hand. Seunghee nodded slowly, "I'm okay."

Hanbin smiled and the strands of her hair in front, he looked into her eyes and chuckles, "Are you thinking about something?"

"Yes."

"About what?"

"Stuffs."

"Like what?"

"My family... you." Seunghee replied. Hanbin grin, "You were thinking about me?"

"I've always been."

"Do you like me too?" asks Hanbin as he lean in closer to her face.

"U-uh, I don't k-know." Seunghee shutters.

"You're nervous."

Seunghee smiles at that statement, "Thank you for saving me... again."

"I'm your angel. Of course, I will save you." Hanbin stated.

┈┈┈

After classes were over, Hanbin went to the abandoned music room. He bought some white paint and decorations to decorate the room. He did all alone. He polished the piano cleanly as if it's still brand new.

He was excited to see the look on Seunghee's face as she enters the room. He carved the word 'B.I & SH' on the piano.

┈┈┈

Taehyung went over to Hanbin's house but he hasn't come home yet. He was on his way up to Hanbin's room but he stopped as soon as he heard Hanbin's father's conversation on the phone. 

"Ah, Hanbin-ah? He will be surprised if he knows the real you. I'm sorry about the engagement didn't work out so well."

"It's okay, sir. I did it with my own reasons."

"Is he the reason why you broke the engagement?"

"He is one of the reasons, sir."

"I will talk to him about this. Don't worry. You'll be with her in a blink of an eye." Hanbin's father smirked.

"It's okay, sir. Hanbin and I have an amazing friendship back then. I don't want to stab his back."

"You're already grown up. I'll respect your decisions and I'm sorry about your father."

"My father gave me a wise advice, that's why I'm trying to change."

Taehyung's eyes widen, he didn't who the old friend of Hanbin is. He was shocked and went to call Hanbin.

┈┈┈

Hayi grab Seunghee's arm and push her against the wall until it hits her head badly. "Listen here!" She yells as she slowly grab her neck to choke her. "If you ever come close to Hanbin. I swear to God, you'll never going to see him again!" Hayi yelled loudly. Seunghee couldn't speak but she tried to stop Hayi from killing her.

"Stop... hurting... me... Hayi-ssi..." she said slowly. Hayi smirked and let her go, "If this engagement ends. The first person I'm going to find is you because you're the reason behind all of this. You're the reason why he forgot his love for me!" Hayi utters.

Then why you leave him while he is still loving you? Answer me that!

Hayi grab her sling bag and threw it off on the wall, "You're just a piece of that doesn't deserve any love from Hanbin!"

Hayi left the room and Seunghee grab her stuffs put it inside her bag. She sighed and clenched onto his head. Her head is bleeding but her skull wasn't crack opened yet. She closed her eyes and then she felt onto the floor unconscious.

┈┈┈

Hanbin waited outside the hall for Seunghee. It was a cold day and windy making all the leaves flew in the air. He leaned onto the wall and saw Hayi coming out from the building even though she didn't take poetry which make Hanbin anxious.

"Hayi!" He shouts. "What are you doing here?" Hanbin asks. Hayi smiled, "I want to see around plus, I'm still new here. As my fiancé, why you don't ever have time to show me around?"

"I am busy," Hanbin sighed. "This university doesn't have a lot of interesting places if you get used to it. It's big but it's really nothing. Like you, you actually have a big heart but actually, you're nothing." Hanbin said making Hayi glared at him.

Hayi look over at his fingers and smirked, "Seems like you threw the engagement ring, huh? Am I that hurtful to you?"

"You did this to make your revenge and I didn't like it at all. Are you mad that I threw it away? You shouldn't. You have your title as CEO Kim's daughter-in-law but not as Kim Hanbin's fiancée." Hanbin said making Hayi storms off. Hanbin entered the poetry hall and saw Seunghee on the floor.

"Seunghee!" He exclaims.

┈┈┈

As Seunghee was sent to the hospital, she have to do a CT scan for her brain. Thankfully, it was a small crack but it will recover soon. Seunghee laid down on the hospital bed and looked at Hanbin who was worried. He held Seunghee's hand and kisses it slowly. "I'm glad you're okay," Hanbin smiles sweetly. "I have a surprise for you."

Seunghee took off the crescent moon necklace and handed onto Hanbin's hand. Hanbin looked at her with sad eyes, "Don't do this to me, Seunghee..." His voice got higher.

Seunghee slowly let go of his hand but he keeps grabbing onto it, "Seunghee, don't do this to me... Please don't ever let go of me... Seunghee... Please!" Hanbin's tears slowly falling while Seunghee's face was unreadable, she wasn't crying either but her heart did.

"Leave," Seunghee utters. "I don't love you." Seunghee lied.

"You're lying," Hanbin held her hand and place it on his warm face. His tears felt on her hands. "But I will believe you." He whispered with his voice shaking.

"Just go... Hanbin-ah."

Hanbin closed his eyes and let go of her hand, "I hope that you'll recover."

And I prayed that angels would protect you.

┈┈┈

Hanbin went to the abandoned music room where he fixed everything. He looked over at the crescent moon necklace and the tears from his eyes felt on it, "Is it hard for me to love you?"

He kneeled down and hit the floor with his knuckles, "Maybe I wasn't good enough for you or maybe you never love me at all."

┈┈┈