20

Flowers, Love & You

20

"My mother is still waiting for a donor for her eyes..." Seunghee sighed as she held onto her forehead.

"I wish I could donate my eyes for her," Zelo pulls off a sad smile. "I wish she could see you."

Seunghee smiled and held his hand tightly, "Thanks for listening to me. I have a lot of words that I should wasted on my mother instead of you."

That day, Zelo promised to donate his pair of eyes after he died to the people who can't see. Zelo is truly an unbelievable guy. I can't figure him out whenever I'm with him, because whenever I'm near him. He listens to me very well that he forgot what to say.

Explains why a lot of girls adore him. He maybe look cold and arrogant but his heart... his heart is what truly matters. I may have gone lost in my mind when he's gone... but he is still remains in my memory.

I'm sorry for making you love me. I'm sorry it took a long time for me to love you back until you finally gave up on me. I'm sorry I got mad at you. I'm sorry I had the wrong idea. I'm sorry for breaking your heart.

But sorry wasn't enough right, Zelo?

I feel upset whenever someone just said sorry towards a thousand actions. But the only I could think of now is that. I can't do anything.

Why good people die early?

In a garden, which one will you pick?

The beautiful ones.

┈┈┈

Behind the close doors, she felt apart. After hearing the news of her first boyfriend's death. She thought she would hate him for breaking her heart but no, she hated herself for making him do to her but it's too late to say goodbye.

Seunghee lay down on her bed and sighed, "I hope you're happy with your father, Junhong."

┈┈┈

Jongin brought Seunghee to the park again. It's the best way to bring her under the sun since Seunghee seems to like to be cage inside her bedroom. Seunghee held both of his shoulders while Jongin leads the way again. "Where are we going?" Seunghee asks.

"To the park." Jongin said.

Seunghee smiles and then they both sat down together on the bench while Jongin took out his packed lunch box and feed some Kimbap to Seunghee. "You made this?" Seunghee exclaimed.

"Is that a joke?" Jongin chuckles. "Nope. My maid made it."

Why he didn't bring me to the music room like he used to and why he didn't mention about the songs I wrote in his studio?

"Hanbin-ah," Seunghee said softly. "Do you have the crescent moon necklace?"

Jongin froze and chuckles nervously, "Y-yah, I was on a hurry so I left it on the shower."

That's when Seunghee realised that it's not Hanbin but someone else. "R-really?" Seunghee asks.

"Y-yeah." Jongin replied nervously.

Hanbin never took out the necklace. He always wore it everyday.

"Kim Jongin-ssi." Seunghee uttered.

┈┈┈

"Hanbin got married."

Tell me this is a dream. Tell me this is a lie. Tell me it's not real. Tell me... tell me, Hanbin... tell me you never got married. Tell me you didn't break your promises.

┈┈┈

Taehyung packed his stuffs and ready to go back to Korea while Hanbin stays for another three months. Taehyung been staying in the States for two months and he gets bores easily especially Hanbin wasn't in his great mood ever since the marriage.

Taehyung sighed and glance over at Hanbin who is rubbing his temple feeling sad and frustrated. "Yah, Hanbin-ah," Taehyung said. "I want to tell Soeun about how I feel. I want to tell her that I ing liked her. What should I do huh?" asked Taehyung all of the sudden.

"What are you going to say?" Hanbin asked back. "If Seunghee knew about this, it'll be end between us. I can sense it. She'll get her heart broken again and she'll cry. A lot. You know what happens next, Taehyung?"

Gosh, I was about to talk about my problems now his butting his.

"What?" Taehyung mutters.

"I will die. I will ing die."

"What are you talking about? Stop talking nonsense. You will be with her. I'm sure of it." Taehyung uttered.

Hanbin sighed, "But if she said she want us to end. I will say yes but my heart will still follow her."

Seeing her hurt, makes me hurt even more. I can't stand seeing her shed tears so easily. I can't stand looking at those scars of her. I can't stand of her being the suffering one. I want to suffer because of her, I want to risk my life for her and that's what I always remind her with. I will love, love and love her no matter what.

┈┈┈

Taehyung went over to Hanbin's house to put some of Hanbin's stuff that he ordered him to do. He saw Jongin eating his lunch on the countertop and furrowed his eyebrows, "Ah, I'm upset you didn't come for me at the airport." He uttered. Jongin chuckles, "Sorry, Taehyung-ah," Jongin stood up and grab his luggage, "I will help you to carry this."

They went into Hanbin's room and Taehyung smiled, "Put that luggage over there, some of them are gifts for Seunghee." Taehyung said.

Jongin froze after hearing Seunghee's name. "Really? That's great because Seunghee wanted to come over to grab her stuffs." He said nervously.

Taehyung turn his direction to Jongin, "You sound weird."

"I don't sound weird. I'm not weird," Jongin mumbled. He look around the room and sighed, "Seunghee's blind."

"What?"

┈┈┈