27 - Finale

Flowers, Love & You

27 - Prologue

Seunghee

Whenever someone mention his name to me. My heart ache. Hanbin and me didn't knew about each other for so long, it was only a year. A year filled with sorrows and happiness.

We're both young and careless. Who knew what our future is telling us? Before Junhong left, his gift was his pair of eyes. Before Hanbin left, his gift was his heart.

Hanbin stays in my heart and when he left emotionally and physically, I can feel he is still with me.

Funny thing is that, I still make two breakfast in the morning when I'm alone. Hanbin said he wanted me to make him breakfast.

As time passes by, Jongin came and we both became close and my feelings to him grew. We got engaged. I look up at the ring and sighed thinking that Hanbin should be the one who gave me this.

Jongin knew that I still love Hanbin more than anything and he respect that. He is a great guy who understands me.

We both opened up a flower shop which has a music studio next door. 'BinHee Studios' that's the name of our music studio.

I'm currently wearing both of the crescent moon necklace. The other one is from Hanbin and I noticed there's a carved name on it: S.H 07.10 and mine with: B.I 10.22

I put up Hanbin's composed music as the background music to the flower shop. Some people said they loved it. I wrote a letter and put it under his pillow where he last lay down his head on it.

Hanbin, even if you're not here with me. My heart do feel empty without you but I promise you, I'll be happy and don't be sad up there. Okay?

Your love,
Oh Seunghee.

┈┈┈

a/n;

gUYS

i'm rlly rlly sorry for making hanbin died just like that!!! oKAY wanna know the reason why hanbin cried alone??? bc he ACTUALLY KNEW that death is coming to him 

that's why he is crying and seunghee doesn't know the reason why... but hey, seunghee is happy and everyone is happy. she is now with jongin (hot mess that is) and yeah that's the end of the story.

i ing cried when i wrote chap 27 bc hanbin thought that seunghee is going to die but it's not, it was actually him. AND YKNOW I FREAKING LISTEN TO A SAD SONG WHILE I'M AT IT.

i know u guys prolly hate me for this but not every love stories ends with happiness. plus, hanbin's wish is to be happy and he did. everything was thrown away and just him and seunghee together.

guise, i hope u're not mad abt this ff. i know it's a sad ending and i know some of u guys are not satisfied w it (sAME GOES TO ME BC I SHIP THESE TWO bIRDS) but hey, we live in a painful life in a painful world right? everyone will die someday. it's hard.

so, thank you readers for reading this fic and this ff will always be in my heart bc it gave out a gr8 scar on it and i first wrote this on my birthday so yaaa!

♡♡

ily guys a lot and thank u thank u x