22

Flowers, Love & You

22

Sometimes a harsh lessons is the right medicine. We take, we lose, we take over, we get taken over. Welcome to the world of greed.

Hanbin grab his guitar and smashed it onto the floor. His maids are all knocking on his door telling him to stop making a ruckus before they called their father.

"Call him then! Tell him that his son is dying!" Hanbin yelled. He threw all his books outside to his balcony.

"Young master!" one of the maids yelled from the outside. Hanbin's chauffeur immediately called Jongin and Taehyung for backup.

After a few minutes, Jongin opened the door with the force of his body and saw Hanbin hug both of his knees and cried his heart out.

"Hanbin!" Taehyung exclaimed. Hanbin keep crying and his hands can't stop his hands. He is scared.

"Why you guys never tell me the fact that she's blind?" Hanbin said looking at both of them with teary eyes. "What am I to her? Am I not worth knowing her condition like that?"

"Seunghee doesn't want you to know..." Taehyung uttered.

┈┈┈

Hayi called Hanbin and Hanbin answers it right away. "You are in Seoul right? You should stay." Hayi said on the line.

"I want to see Seunghee. She knows."

"So? That's good. We could move on for our marriage right?" Hayi chuckles.

"Does she have to be dead so you could feel good inside?" asked Hanbin.

"What?"

"When you were little, you always loved being called as a Cinderella. Now I know the reason why. Because Cinderella ruined women everywhere by giving poor girl unfounded hope." Hanbin said as he glared into her eyes.

┈┈┈

Seunghee stood in front of her house gate waiting for Hanbin. Her maid escorted her carefully, "Will Hanbin-ssi wait for you here?" asks her maid. Seunghee nods her head, "Don't worry about me. You can go in."

After awhile, her step-father came home and saw Seunghee stood up still in the front gate. "What are you doing here?" asked her step-father.

"Waiting for Hanbin." Seunghee said.

"It's dangerous out here. If Sehun knew about this, I bet he will spit fire," her step-father joked. "Ah, the doctor said you have a donor. We will meet the doctor tomorrow, yes?"

Seunghee smiled, "Okay."

The thing I loved about my step-father is because he is a patient man. My mother who can't see, he was able to love her until she pass away. He is a great man and without him, I don't where I will end up to. He once told me that he likes to keep himself busy to able to forget about my mother's death.

┈┈┈

Hanbin hug Seunghee from behind and dug his face into her neck, "Miss me?" whispers Hanbin with a smiled on his face. As he wraps his hands around her waist.

Seunghee held onto his hands and giggled, "I miss you like crazy."

"Let's go," Hanbin grab her hands and they both walk to the nearest coffee shop.

It was winter and the white snows falling from the sky, a beautiful cold weather. Hanbin tilted his head while staring at Seunghee. She heats up her hand by holding a cup of hot coffee.

"My baby looks so gloomy." Hanbin utters as he puts his hand on his cheeks.

"I'm not..." Seunghee said.

Hanbin move his seat next to hers and grab her hands and place it onto both of cheeks, "I know," he whispered. "I know that you can't see me."

Seunghee grab his hands and held it tightly. She lean in closer and place her head onto Hanbin's chest. She burst out crying and Hanbin hug her tightly. "It's okay..." Hanbin said softly. "It's okay..."

"I'm sorry..." Seunghee said between her sobs.

┈┈┈

"I'm actually super mad at you for not telling me. But at the same time, I was so stupid because I didn't notice." Hanbin said as he look over at Seunghee.

"Says the guy who got married..." Seunghee utters. Hanbin messed her hair, "Aigoo." He giggled.

Hanbin hug her from behind put his hands inside Seunghee's coat pocket, "I love you even when you are unable to see me. I love yon without knowing how, or when, or from where. I love you simply without problems or pride. I love you in this way because I do not know any other way of loving you but this." Hanbin put down his head on Seunghee's shoulder and their cheeks touched.

So it's not gonna be easy. It's going to be really hard; we are going to work at this everyday, but I want to do that because I want her. I want all of her, forever, everyday. Seunghee and me... everyday.

┈┈┈

Taehyung lean his back against the cold glass of the salon's window. He saw Soeun walking down alone and Soeun waved at her.

Don't wave at me. Please.

Soeun approached him and smiled, "Yah Kim Taehyung!" Soeun laughed and punch his arm playfully.

"W-what?" He shutters like crazy.

Soeun sighed, "I know that you like me. Seunghee told me. But you know I'm with Mark..."

Taehyung's eyebrows furrowed, "But I like you first than Mark. I fell for you at the first sight, so what if you have Mark, huh? My feelings won't change."

Soeun held his arm, "Taehyung..." she said softly.

"I do have emotions. Even if I'm stupid, I do have emotions. I do get hurt." Taehyung mutters and storms off.

"Kim Taehyung!" Soeun yelled.

┈┈┈