03 〈 살아 봤으면 해 〉 ♡

Flowers, Love & You

 

Seunghee ran downstairs and saw Zelo neatly suited in his black tuxedo waiting patiently for Seunghee. Seunghee was wearing her pyjamas and Zelo chuckles at her, "What are you wearing?"

Seunghee scoffs, "It's bedtime, Junhong not a classy dinner time. What are you doing here?"

"To see you," Zelo took steps closer and caresses her cheeks. "I miss you." Seunghee remove his hand from her cheek, "Don't touch me!"

Zelo's eyes brows furrowed, "Why not?" He clenched his fist and furiously held both of her hands.

Seunghee's eyes became teary suddenly, "I've loved you even if you're unlovable but still it wasn't enough to make you stay."

"You never said you loved me," Junhong murmurs. "You never replied you love me too."

"It took time for me to love you," Seunghee stares at him. "And it took a longer time for me to forget about you too."

┈┈┈

When I look at her, I fall really hard because that's the most beautiful thing I've loved about her. Her beautiful big brown eyes that make my whole body numb and why did I stare into those while I'm already dying when I'm with her?

"Do you want to run away with me?" Seunghee asks. Hanbin gulped his lump of saliva, he look away immediately, "Let's run away." He said.

The ran to the library building. As they both stopped at the library entrance, Seunghee untie Hanbin's tie and cover his eyes with it, "Come find me in one of the sections in the library," Seunghee said feeling excited. "Do you think you can find me, Hanbin-ssi?"

Hanbin pouts, "If I able to find you, treat me something sweet," he said. "Drop down the honorific. We are not that far apart, Seunghee-ah." He smiles. Seunghee held his hand and help him enter the library safely.

"You can ask any students to find me. Okay?" Seunghee smiled.

"Okay." Hanbin replied. As soon as their game starts, Seunghee didn't hide instead she followed Hanbin from behind.

Hanbin turned his body around and accidentally bumped into Seunghee without Hanbin knowing that it was actually her, "Sorry but can you help me find Seunghee?" Hanbin asks.

Seunghee hold her laughter and changes her tone, "Okay, I will help you. I think she went that way."

Hanbin grab Seunghee's arm to the end of the library room. He pushed Seunghee against one of the shelves with their bodies are close almost touching each other and he whispered, "You're so easy to find. You know that?"

Seunghee's eyes widen surprised by Hanbin's skill. Hanbin untie the tie from his head and stares at her happily, "I won. Now treat me something sweet."

"Did you cheat?" Seunghee asks with a pout on her face.

Hanbin shook his head, "I remembered your scent and the touch of your hand," he said cockily. "I think you'll never get away from me now." He chuckles.

┈┈┈

"So... this is what you called 'something sweet'?" Hanbin said unsatisfied while holding a small keychain of a Rilakkuma doll.

"You don't like it? Look, I have one too!" Seunghee giggled while showing off her keychain to Hanbin.

"I was expecting something sweet not something cute." Hanbin sighed.

"Like what?" Seunghee asks.

"Um..." Hanbin eyes wondered around and he bend over to match Seunghee's height. "You."

Seunghee pointed at herself, "M-me?"

"Let's practice at my place today. Okay?" Hanbin smiled and put his arm around Seunghee's waist.

"Am I something sweet to you? I'm something cute, y'know." Seunghee replied with a quiet tone. Hanbin chuckles and messes her hair, "Aigoo, stop praising yourself Seunghee-ah."

┈┈┈

"NG! Your expression wasn't expressed enough," Hanbin said. He touched Seunghee's lips and turn it into a wide smile, "Smile widely when you seeing The Bright. Or else The Bright will be mad." He chuckles.

"Yes, sir!" Seunghee replied cutely. The two of them started immersing their character like they're better than the Hollywood's actors. "Let's be together. Let's marry right now." Hanbin said reading the script.

"What?" Seunghee asks with a shock expression.

"Let's marry right now right here since we're both in the church!" Hanbin exclaims while carrying Seunghee. Seunghee burst out laughing and fell on the floor.

"This scene is too funny for the stage. Imagine me wearing that big puffy dress." Seunghee laughed.

Hanbin laughed with her too, "Why are you so happy?"

Seunghee look at him, "I'm happy because..." before Seunghee could answer him. Hanbin jumps in and tickled the hell out of her.

"Stop, Hanbin-ah!" Seunghee cried out laughing. Hanbin laid down on the floor on top of Seunghee and they made awkward eye contact. "What the..." Seunghee said with her eyes completely widen.

Hanbin immediately stood up and shook his head, he looked over at his watch and it's almost night. "It's getting late," Hanbin utters. He cleans up the messy scripts on the table and hands out his hand to Seunghee, "Let's take you home."

┈┈┈

Taehyung: Before I cut your head off. Tell me what relationship you have with Seunghee?

Hanbin: Is that even your problem?

Taehyung: Of course, we are friends!

Hanbin: Now you're talking.

Taehyung: Tell me now or else I will tell Zelo.

Hanbin: Why he is involved by our lovey dovey relationship?

Taehyung knock on Hanbin's bedroom door, "Open the Goddamn door B.I!" Taehyung yelled.

Hanbin grunts and opened the door showing his overly annoyed face, "Since when you got in here?" He asks.

"You forget, I'm your cousin. Move." Taehyung jumps on Hanbin's bed and hug his blankets tightly.

Hanbin closed the door and lean on it while crossing both of his arms, "So what's the relationship between Seunghee and that guy... Zelo?"

Taehyung groaned in frustration, "Stop asking me stuffs. Ask her by yourself," he sit up and look at Hanbin's composing table where he compose every song that he could make. "Does Seunghee knew you could play?"

Hanbin shook his head in reply, "No, not yet."

Taehyung look at him, "I heard she's a music student back in middle school. She's really talented but then when she moved to the university, her ambition changed because she wants to archive someone's dream instead of hers. Like you. Archiving someone's dream of being an actor instead of being a singer whatnot." Taehyung explained.

Hanbin scoffed, "You took drama lessons too."

Taehyung chuckles, "Have you called Hayi yet?" Hanbin glares at him intensely, "What are you trying to talk me to?" Taehyung pause and shook his head, "Bin-ah, I didn't mean to hurt you or anything. I know you like that girl but Hayi... Think about her for once, will you? She went to the U.S because of you but you ended up staying here."

Hanbin opened the door and sighed, "Get out."

┈┈┈

Soeun: I'm sorry I can't come to Seoul today. My family are hectic. Anyway, sorry about your engagement with Junhong-ssi.

Seunghee: It's not your fault anyway. Come to Seoul soon! I missed you.

Soeun: Oh, you'll be surprised alright. See you when I see you.

Seunghee looked at herself in the mirror and touches the crescent moon necklace that Hanbin gave her, "It's funny how I become closer to you within days."

┈┈┈ 

a/n;

too much tease hng ok bye oh and thanks readers pls spread the love for fly xo