11 〈 죄수 〉 ♡

Flowers, Love & You

11 〈 죄수 〉 ♡

When I was growing up with a mother who can't see and a father who abused me. I have scars; a lot of them. Ever since I was a child, my father could lock me up in my room and hit me as much as he could. My mother doesn't know, she was blind.

I live in a painful childhood that I can't ever forget. Thankfully, my step-father is great man. He treated me as if I was his real daughter. After my mother's death, he took care of me and he builded an empire known as The Oh Empire alongside with Sehun's father.

I wished my mother could see me. I wished she knew how much hurt I am. I wished she could see what a crybaby I am when I was born.

My real father is in prison and he keeps telling me he will change. I know he will never change because the gaze in his eyes is still the same when I was a child. I won't ever forgive him. He lied to my blind mother telling her that I was okay and doesn't want to be bothered.

I don't know why he hated me so much. He is a puzzle that I can't solve with my bear hands because some of the pieces are missing.

"Seunghee?" asks Seunghee's step-father as he opened her bedroom door. Seunghee put down her guitar on her bed and smiled, "Yes, dad?"

"Have you been to the prison yet to see your father?"

"I wasn't planning to go there again, dad." Seunghee said.

"You have to go. He is your father, Seunghee." Her step-father said with a serious tone. Seunghee sighed and took out her phone, "Fine. I'll go. But can you come with me?"

"I can't. I have my meeting today. Take Junhong with you."

┈┈┈

"You look gloomy," Zelo sighed as he started his car engine. "Always... gloomy."

"I'm sorry," Seunghee sighed. "I was harsh on you back then."

"No need. I deserved it anyway like Hanbin said, I was a jealous jerk." Zelo said. It was an awkward silence between them in the car on their way to the jail.

A tear slowly falling from her eyes, "Don't mention him... Please."

Zelo kept quiet and decided to hum a song that make Seunghee smiles after hearing it. It's their both favourite song. "You remember this song? We used to sang this together."

Seunghee's frown turned into a smile. Zelo did remember and that make her heart fluttered.

┈┈┈

Zelo waited outside the police building and saw Hanbin passing by. "Hey you," Zelo said as he took steps closer to him. "Why are you here?"

"I was going to the flower shop. And why you are here?" Hanbin said.

"Flower shop? For Seunghee?" Zelo smirked.

Hanbin nodded her head, "No... I worked there."

Zelo's scoffs, "You? Work? Your father is a CEO. How could you work?"

"It's called 'growing up'. I'm going to be adult soon. I need to work my off," Hanbin said. He look at the police station, "Why are you here again?"

"Accompanying someone." Zelo said and Hanbin smiled, "I see. Bye." He walks down the hill to the small flower shop.

After a few minutes, Seunghee came out. "How is it?" Zelo asks. Seunghee shook her head, "His asleep besides it's getting late. I can see him tomorrow."

┈┈┈

"I meet a guy on his way walking down the hill today," Zelo said as he stops by the red light. "He looks sad... He used to be happy."

"Is he your friend?"

"I don't considered him as my friend. He is a stranger, Seunghee." Zelo said.

"I hope he's happy." Seunghee murmurs.

"You really hope so?"

"Everyone deserves happiness. So does him."

Then why you take that happiness away from him, Seunghee?

┈┈┈

Hanbin sat down on the bench with a sketchbook on his lap. Earphones plugged inside his ears as he played his favourite tracks. His aunt came out of the flower shop and handed him a cup of hot coffee.

"Drink this," his aunt said. Hanbin took the coffee and drank. His aunt sat next to him, "How's your mother, Hanbin?"

"As usual."

"Your father?"

"As usual."

"Hanbin, you need to think carefully about your decisions. Why you want to leave the house? Your father will be alone." His aunt said.

"I don't want to live there, he caged me. I'm still learning how to get out of that." Hanbin mutters as he randomly scribbles the notebook.

"Why'd you scribble the lyrics you just wrote?"

"It's meaningless," Hanbin sighed. "Because I don't know what to do with my feelings anymore."

┈┈┈

Soeun went over to Seunghee's house to surprise her. Seunghee ran doenstairs and opened the door and squeaks excitedly, "Soeun?!" she screams. Soeun giggles and embrace her immediately.

"Surprise!"

┈┈┈

"How's you and that guy?" Soeun asks as she comb her hair neatly.

"Which guy?"

"So it's more than one guy, huh?" Soeun asks feeling annoyed. "That so-called perfect guy."

"Oh... Him," Seunghee whispers. "I don't know what relationship we're in. He said he likes me but Soeun... I don't know. I don't know how to respond. He is so perfect and I... hurt him... I hurt his beautiful... heart. I am a bad person Soeun... I need him Soeun b-but..." Seunghee silently cried and Soeun hug her.

"It's not your fault... Why you left him?"

"Remember when I got engaged to Zelo? It's the same thing all over again." Seunghee said between her sob.

┈┈┈

I remember how Seunghee got bullied for getting engaged to the hottest guy in the university. He is Choi Junhong and how his fans are so obsessed with him until they have the urge to hurt her. Seunghee got threaten to break the engagement with Zelo. But Zelo is actually a nice guy. He protects her and said, "She is mine and I am hers! So if you guys make her cry one more time, I swear to God, I will ing kill you!" He said to the girls who bullied Seunghee.

Seunghee wasn't there to see the scene but I witnessed everything. Zelo rarely shows his affectionate to Seunghee and that's how Seunghee got a lot of doubts on him. After hearing that Zelo broke the engagement and Seunghee told me that he is being a jealous freak and all.

I know, in his heart, he is trying to pick up the pieces of his broken heart by himself. It's hard for him to let go of her and heal from it too.

But now, Seunghee's in love with another guy and she's getting judge by it again.

I hope for once, she could be happy with someone she loves and not getting hurt by it. Whether it's too heavy, cruel, or sad. I hope she have a different option than getting hurt. I hope that she doesn't break down because of the weight.

- Im Soeun

┈┈┈