19

Flowers, Love & You

19

"I keep calling out your name but you didn't answer. At some point, I forgot how your voice sounded like..." Seunghee said while holding Jongin's hand tightly, "I wish I'll recover so I could see you." Seunghee sighed.

So she couldn't remember Hanbin's voice?

"Oh..." Jongin replied.

"Your scent is different. Are you still working with your aunt?" Seunghee asks.

"Which aunt?" Jongin asked.

"The one who owns the flower shop," Jongin helped her sat down at the park's bench and Seunghee smiled, "I wonder how beautiful today is."

"It's peaceful and calm... I wonder if you adored this place. I used to come here to jog," Jongin smiled. "It's... sunny."

Seunghee giggled, "If I get to see things again... The first thing I want to see is you."

Jongin her hair, "I love you." He whispers. But he knows better that is a lie enough to make Seunghee smile.

┈┈┈

When I got back from the States, the first thing I miss is my two best friends, Kim Hanbin and Bobby. Those two freaks will never leave by my side. Hanbin left first and Bobby stayed.

As soon as I went to Korea, I saw Seunghee. Seunghee became my only friend back in elementary. I liked her. A lot. She used to cry on my shoulder telling me how she got abused by her father. She cried so much because of her blind mother, she wasn't ashamed. She was mad at the fact that her mother can't see her own daughter. I pitied her. I remember seeing her hurt. I love her more than anything, she has a broken wing and wants to fly.

I didn't want her to fly. I want her to stay with me. Making her fly is like letting her go from me.

While we're together, I know she didn't have the same feeling as me. I know she did that to make me happy. I don't want to force her. I don't want to cage her.

Even since I broke the engagement, I realise that my love towards her became more stronger. I notice how I became more protective. But when she was with Hanbin, she became more beautiful than any other girls. She smiled so brightly. It's heartbreaking when someone you love, love someone else.

As time passes by, my feelings for her is still there. Her wings are almost fixed and ready to fly.

If my fate isn't with Seunghee. Then, who is? Who is the person will complete my life? I grew up believing that it's Seunghee. 'This is it' I thought. This is never it.

It's hard for me to say goodbye.

Should I say goodbye?
Should I stay?

┈┈┈

"Careful..." Jongin said while leading Seunghee to Hanbin's bed room. Jongin helped opened the door and Seunghee lay down on Hanbin's bed.

"Can you give me a minute?" Seunghee asks.

"Okay." Jongin went outside and waited for her.

Suddenly, Seunghee burst into tears. She remembered at the accident. She remembered she saw Zelo's face. Zelo whispered, 'I love you'. He was the last person she saw.

"J-jun-hong..." Seunghee said slowly as she takes out her hand to reach Zelo. His car was upside down and Zelo's body became numb.

And then suddenly, she heard someone screamed her name and everything became dark.

┈┈┈

Sehun walked around his office room making both of his friends look at him anxiously, "You look... worried. Is there something wrong, Sehun?" asks Kyungsoo.

Sehun sighed and hit his head onto the wall, "Hanbin's married." Sehun uttered.

Baekhyun's mouth wide open, "No ." He said.

"Yes, ," Sehun said. "This is the part where everything is so ed up," Sehun took out Seunghee's phone, "Ever since he got married he stopped texting Seunghee."

"I really don't understand Hanbin. Out of all my students, he is the best. But... how come this, he doesn't know how to solve it?" asks Kyungsoo.

"Some people left when things are getting complicated. Some people stayed because they don't want it to be more complicated." Sehun replied.

┈┈┈

"I'll be taking your phone. You can have it until we arrived in Seoul." His father said. Hanbin shuts his mouth and just glared at him.

"You should remember our deal. Before we go back to Korea this five months, I will divorce Hayi. I don't want Seunghee to know all of this." Hanbin uttered.

"I won't forget."

I became the father of Hayi's baby on the family register. I won't pity her. My dad pitied her and force me to look at her. I don't want to look at anyone else but Seunghee.

┈┈┈

Jongin hands intertwined with Seunghee's fingers, Seunghee was happy to be able with Jongin. Jongin stood still in front of Seunghee and slightly bow to make their height the same, "Seunghee..." Jongin said slowly.

Seunghee giggled and cup both his cheeks, "I remembered how soft is your skin."

"Really?" Jongin asks. Seunghee nods her head and hug him tightly, "Hanbin-ah, moments like this will be forever in my heart. I will always love you... Please don't leave me again, okay?"

Jongin remained silent. He didn't want to answer her but his heart beats faster the moment Seunghee embraced her.

Why do I feel like this?

┈┈┈

It's been four months since Seunghee and Zelo's car accident. Zelo is still unconscious, Seunghee is still waiting for a donor. Seunghee knew Zelo is in a coma but she's afraid to face him especially she can't see him in this condition.

"Father, wait for me! Don't leave me!" yelled Zelo as he grab his father's arm.

"Yah, Junhong. I thought you wanted to stay." His father uttered. Zelo look behind him and saw Seunghee laughing.

"Bring me with you... Please." Zelo said softly.

"How about Seunghee?"

"She's happy. She doesn't need me anymore." Zelo said. His father smiled and held his hand, "Let's go."

Beep, beep, beep, ...

"Choi Junhong is in a critical condition!" shouted the nurse.

"Goodbye, Oh Seunghee," Zelo said with a sad smile. "I love you."

┈┈┈

a/n;

i'm so ing sad bc while writing the last scene i was listening to baekhyun's cover of love song, baekhyun's beautiful and exo's angel (bc baekhyun's is so angel worthy and he makes me crei)

goodbye, choi junhong