23

Flowers, Love & You

23

Sometimes, I close my eyes and fall into the thought of you. You habitually imagine of that familiar image of me. Despite my clumsiness, you still like me no matter what. But do I deserve to be loved by you?

┈┈┈

"I told her. I ing told her." Taehyung mutters as he squeeze the water bottle in his hand feeling upset than ever. Hanbin stares at him, holding back his laughter.

"I feel bad you." Hanbin managed to say.

Taehyung looked at him, "Don't be. Feel bad about yourself for keeping your marriage a secret." Taehyung said.

Hanbin glared at him and let out an insincere smile, "I know you are upset but please don't bring that topic ever again."

Taehyung shook his head, "I feel so relieved and full of regret. Why am I so stupid? Why can't just let my feelings inside? I hurt her. I hurt Soeun!"

Hanbin pats his head like a pet, "Dude, take a chill pill will you? That's great when you told her that, that way, she will remembered you and have mixed feelings between you and Mark."

"I like your devilish thought though. But Soeun looks so happy with Mark. She looks the prettiest when she's with him and you know what? It's better for me seeing her happy." Taehyung utters.

Hanbin chuckles and shook his head, "Whatever you want, Taehyung. Just don't hurt yourself too much for other people to be happy. You deserve to be happy too."

┈┈┈

Sehun looked over at Seunghee as she held tightly onto her bag, "Are you nervous?" Sehun asks as he crosses both of his arms.

"Crazily. I mean, what if, the eye donor change their mind? I can't see you forever." Seunghee said. Sehun chuckles, "You'll be okay." He assured.

The doctor called up Seunghee's name and she entered the office while Sehun waited outside patiently.

┈┈┈

Hanbin went downstairs and opened the door to Jongin's room. Jongin was laying down on the bed, staring at the white ceiling above. Hanbin smiled, "Jongin," Hanbin said and Jongin turn his head to face him. "Can I talk to you?"

"Yeah sure." Jongin sits up and Hanbin sat down next to him.

"When are you going back to Australia?"

"Until my model agency tells me to."

"I heard it all from Taehyung..."

"I don't want to talk about it, Hanbin."

Hanbin sigh and smiled, "Hyung... Do you like Seunghee?"

Jongin shook his head, "What are you talking about Hanbin? Of course not, Hanbin. She's your girl." Jongin nervously chuckles.

"You like her."

"I don't."

"You like her." Hanbin repeated.

"What if I do, Hanbin?"

┈┈┈

Kim Hanbin when he was 14 years old. Hanbin was known as the mysterious guy in school. He tend to hide his feelings behind the happiest smile. But at home, he became different. Sometimes, he violently hit himself on the wall. He never got healed, nobody can heal his painful heart. Nobody can't even heal him. There's only one person that can heal him. That can truly change his mind.

Hanbin sat down on his bed and sighed. "I want to be happy," Hanbin whispered. "I want everything to be back in place."

┈┈┈

I saw my father coming into the house with a women that I don't knew of. I was hiding behind the sofa and my father kissed the women. My heart hurts and I noticed that my mother was there watching the whole scene without my father knowing. She ran upstairs and I heard her crying. That women is my father's mistress that he hide in his villa in Beverly Hill. My mother knew about it but my father thought she didn't. It hurts my heart to see our family is broken apart. It hurts to see my mother is suffering.

My father changed a lot. He became strict and wanted me to be the perfect son who he can rely on for the company he is handling. He want me to be that son, he want me to be like him but I don't want to.

In the future, I don't want to hurt my love ones. I don't want to be that jerk who left their family's embrace. Sometimes, I feel like this is it. This is not what I want. I want to leave, I want to be gone. But at the same time, I want my father to be back to my mother's embrace.

And I want someone can cure me. I want someone to heal me. I want someone to save me from this sadness that I can't handle.

Please save me, Seunghee. 
Please cure me, Seunghee. 
Please heal me, Seunghee.

Please see me, please see me, please see me.

┈┈┈

"Baby," Hanbin utters and hug Seunghee from behind tightly. "I miss you."

Seunghee smiled, "I miss you too."

"Want to hear something incredibly unbelievable?" Hanbin asks.

"What is it?" Seunghee asked.

"Jongin likes you," Hanbin chuckles. "Ever since you thought that Jongin was me. How can you not remember me?" He argue.

Seunghee chuckles, "Yah! I saw you in my dream and you didn't answer me."

Hanbin looked at her, "Really? What was I like?"

"You look sad and... you didn't even bother answering." Seunghee said.

┈┈┈

"TAEHYUNG! NO DON'T KILL HIM TAEHYUNG!" Hanbin yelled.

Taehyung stab the man's body and cried. Hanbin grab the bloody knife from his hand. "TAEHYUNG NO!" Hanbin shouted. Taehyung put his hands onto his face, feeling scared.

┈┈┈

a/n;

hi, sings /long time no see/ blueberherbeirh

soz for not updating aNW WHAT DO U THINK AT THE END OF THE CHAPTER'LL BE?!