Infinite !

My Mirror-Prince.

You reached for the door knob and quickly opened it. You saw a comfy king sized bed as you climbed on top of it and lay flat on your face while sniffing the magnificent scent around the room. 

“That’s my bed,” your boss stated.

“Bwoh!? Where am I going to sleep? There’s only one bed!” you asked sounding a bit sad and innocent. {So innocent when I know you’re not! Evil.}

He shrugged his shoulders as he threw all of your luggage on to the floor and replied, “Sleep on the floor.”

“Yah, careful with my bags!” you scold him. “It’s very fragile. And no, I’m not sleeping on the floor, you sleep on it.”

He rolled his eyes as he grabbed your leg and began to pull you off. You took hold of the bed sheets and tried not to let go. He pulled harder, but you were stronger than him as you “accidentally” kicked him in the balls.

“Ahhhhh!” he screamed in pain while holding his private. 

“Pwuahahahaha!” you laughed while rolling on the bed. 

You were laughing so hard which made your stomach hurt. You wrapped your arm around it and tried hard not to groan in pain.

“Boss, my tummy hurts,” you complained.

“And you think my ‘private’ doesn’t!” he yelled.

“But it really hurts,” you kept whining.

“This is all your fault!” he gave you a death glare.

"Choiyo!? You -" you were cut off.

“Jeongmin-ah!” L.Joe called out as he burst inside the room and ran towards your boss.

“What do you want!? I’m in pain right now!” your boss cried out loud.

“Mianhae, but they're here.”

“Who?” your boss asked.

“Infinite.”

“Annyeonghasaeyo Kim Sunggyu-imnida,” a boy with really small eyes came inside the room and introduced himself.

"What's up? Jang Dongwoo-imnida," another boy said walking inside the room.

"Lee Howon-imnida, but just call me Hoya."

"Lee Sungyeol-imnida."

"Annyeong, Lee Sungjong-imnida," the boy sang with excitement.

"Hi, Kim Myungsoo-imnida."

"The cutest member in Infinite, Nam Woohyun-imnida," he said while showing some of his aegyos.

"Ahhhh!" you screamed inside your head. "My Namstar!"

"A-Annyeong, Yi ______-imnida," you stuttered while getting lost in Woohyun's eyes.

Jeongmin elbowed you which snapped you back to reality, "Lee Jeongmin-imnida. I will be organizing your upcoming performance in four days, so I suggest for all of you to go to your own room and rest well."

Your boss quickly dragged them outside as you were grasping on to his arm, begging him to not make them leave. He ignored you and pushed them out, "Bye bye!"

You pouted and said, "Aniyo. Why did you do that? My Namstar."

"Go to sleep, it's late."

"But I don't want to sleep on the floor," you complained.

He grabbed your hand and pushed you to the bed. You were going to ask him if his the one who's going to sleep on the floor when he suddenly lay beside you. 

"Sleep tight," he whispered as he closed both his eyes and headed off to dreamland.

You didn't argue since you were also pretty tired and mumbled, "Good night."

xoxo ♥ boy1a4 .out.