The lucky 'Mirror-Prince'.

My Mirror-Prince.

{Recap...} I've been sitting on this uncomfortable root and dirty ground for so long that I'm sure that there's a mark planted on my jeans. After a couple more minutes of waiting for the rain to stop, it jsut rained harder. To make it worst was the thunder was so loud as if it was only five metres away from where I am. *DROOOOG* "Ah!" I shrieked as I burrid my head in between my legs and arms, curling into a ball. I stayed in the same position for a whole minute before lifting my head up to take a peek of the glass/mirror on the tree. Then a reflection popped out and he was there...


Unknowingly, who were you infering to... 'He' was there... Your saviour... :)


Turning around, you were immediately pulled into a hug. Pulling the fringes away from your face and wrapping his arms tighter to give you warmth and a feeling of secure. You smiled then hanged onto his neck as he carried you bridal-style out of the woods. He kept walking and walking, with a good fortune of exiting the woods. Everything was alright now...

---

The sun shoning over your face, you found yourself sleeping soundly on a bed. A short flashback of whispering came lingering into your mind. Male voices chatting but you couldn't quite comprehend the words they were saying. A familiar feeling then shoved the thoughts away as you looked around your surroundings. No more trees, rain, thunder and lightning. Just the heat, warmth coming from the heater, a cozy bed, blue painted walls, the whit fluffy carpet, a television, sofa that you clearly recognized. You were at the hotel room where you and your boss stayed at.

A smile crept onto your face as you remembered the worried facial expression that 'he' had on once he found you. The glass reflected it very precisely that you almost teared up in relief. The person who became your 'Mirror-Prince' was no other than your boss, Lee Jeongmin.


Jeongmin and Woohyun's side of the story-:

Obviously, everyone thought that Woohyun will be the one to get to her first, because he was closer and faster. But once he caught a glimpse of Jeongmin also running towards you, his feet automaticly stopped. Purposely letting Jeongmin to get to you first. Why?

Woohyun's not dumb to know and see that your feelings for your boss is different in a good way. And his sure that Jeongmin loves you more than anyone in the world. Just from the look of his expression.

Woohyun just stayed glued into his spot, watching the both of you from a distance. Staring at Jeongmin who carried you out of the woods and into the car they drove. Since Woohyun had the key, he followed. While you were sleeping soundlessly in the back with Jeongmin admiring your angelic face, he looked up at Woohyun using the rear mirror.

"Why did you let me get to her first?" he asked.

"Because you two look cuter," Woohyun chuckled as he kept his eyes on the road.

"Seriously..." Jeongmin lowered his voice into a frank tone.

"You can take care of her much better than I can," Infinite's Main Vocalist explained. "I'm an idol. I'll just bring her trouble... and there's a huge chance that she doesn't really really like me in the boy x girl way. She just admires me. Beside, it's so obvious that you love her more. And I hate to admit it to you, you b*stard... but I think she likes you too."

"And I hate to admit it to you too but, your aegyos are better than mine..." Jeongmin replied with a blush.

"Finally, someone who admits that I'm cute," Woohyun stuck his tongue out playfully then changed his facial expression into a scared one. "You're not gay right? Because if you are, I'm taking ~~~~-ah back!!"

"WHAT THE HECK!?!? I AM NOT GAY! I'M STRAIGHT!"


And that pretty much explains everything.

These two boys may have started into being enemies. They actually ended by STILL arguing as they went back to the hotel. And maybe they'll forever argue and have small fights in the future, but that just shows how they trully feel for one another. And that is, they fricking hate each other...

You guys are probably confused of their relationship??? Well that's just it. A mixed feeling and emotion of hate and like. Take it as they hate it each other because they can't admit that they trully like each other. Because they want to stay in one expression. Hate. Starting and ending the same way... With a completely different meaning.

Same goes for you and Jeongmin. Ever since in the beginning, you hated him. Because he would bring his ty girlfriend and would contlessly boss you around. Well, it was your job after all but you couldn't help but complain. And he was such a troublesome. Even now because you coldn't help but hate him for coming to your rescue. Saving you and making you realize that you had fallen head over heels for him. Just like that. Hate with an opposite definition. Stupid Jeongmin... why was he the lucky 'Mirror-Prince'?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Date: {09/02/12}

 MESSEJII: boy1a4-; Hi readers. This story is ending. This is partially the end actually. part 1/2. the next chap. is just the prologue :) its been nice writing this story. *sigh* another story coming to an end. sorry to @naegaplz who really wanted Woohyun xP behhh~ mehrong~ read my other fics because im pretty sure at least one of them has an ending with Woohyun haha~ not telling which one though... i want to tease you. anyways, do stay tuned for the prologue.. pretty important :D do: ignore my mistakes because i don't check over my work very well... Subscribe, Comment and Add me as a friend if you like. annyeong~

Attention: One More Chapter To Go!
Ps; one more thing... is it weird that for a second there in the ending, it was as if it was a Woomin/Jeonghyun {Woohyun & Jeongmin otp}? haha xD any new fan of them? there's actually a video where Woohyun teaches Jeongmin his heart trade-mark... xD
 
Pss;; my friend opened up a poster shop here in AFF, and i have to say that she's really good... do check her poster shop out and even request if you'd like. you won't be disappointed ;) her rules are very simple and not harsh at all (; most of you guys probably know her because i mention her url alot! and she also made the poster for this fic. check it out --> HERE!

xoxo ♥ boy1a4.out.