Nam Woohyun !

My Mirror-Prince.

You couldn't sleep properly because your boss kept snoring. You took your pillow trying to block his mouth with it, but when his stomach stopped adjusting, you immediately pulled it out as he continued sending snoozes out. You sighed as you slipped to the bathroom and rested on the toilet. Your eyes became droopy as you slept inside the washroom.  *Knock knock* you heard someone groan at the other side of the door. 

"I need to pee!" your boss yelled.

"What's up with you and peeing all the time!?" you shouted back.

"Hurry!" he insisted.

You rolled your eyes as you opened the door and walked out. You lay on the bed once again and began to hug the pillow.  Your boss came out of the bathroom as his eyes were glued on your face. He climbed up the bed and brushed the hair that was blocking your face. He smiled at the sight as he was in a trance, giving you a kiss on the forehead. 

 

~

 

"Move it more to the right," you ordered the guy who was fixing the lights.

You were all working on Infinite's performance. You were telling the workers how to set the light up perfectly. You were shaking your head in disapprovement. Thinking of a place to put the lights. Once you found a good spot for it, you quickly told them to put it there. They couldn't get the right spot you were pointing at, you sighed in defeat as you climbed up the ladder so you can do it yourself. You reached for the wire, but you were too short. You tiptoed as you grabbed the wire when someone accidentally crashed into the ladder you were on, making it fall down.

"Ahhh!" you screamed on the top of your lungs when you felt a pair of arms around you.

You slowly opened your eyes to have eye contact with the person who saved you. You blushed as you noticed that you were being carried, bridal style. "Komawo, Woohyun-oppa."

xoxo ♥ boy1a4 .out.