Bucket for ...?

My Mirror-Prince.

The next morning, you woke up feeling heavy. You opened your eyes as quickly fluttered them seeing your boss's face so close to you, you screamed.

"Ahhhhh!"

You grabbed his arms literally throwing him out of the couch about three meters away. You became nervous as you thought he would wake up. He slightly move to the side making you shake, instead of fully waking up, he stayed asleep on the cold floor on his thumb.

"Mama," Jeongmin mumbled. "I want my bottle now!" 

You burst out laughing rolling on the couch as a picture of your boss's evil girlfriend popped out of your head. You felt shiver down your spine as you were beginning to sweat. You found his phone on the center table as you quickly reached for it turning it on. You saw about fifty messages from his girlfriend and one extra message from his mom who was greeting him good morning. You giggled when his mom included "my wittle mirror boy", you figured that he was in love with mirrors ever since he was born. You also read Bambi's message on how she thinks your boss is somehow gay because of the message you sent her; "beauty sleep". 

"Bwoh! Can't guys say 'beauty sleep' too?" you whispered under breath while tilting your head to the left.

You heard your boss groaning as he was starting to wake up. You rushed to the washroom hiding his phone from him and deleting all Bambi's message for him not to get mad. Your boss really needed to the washroom as it was occupied by you who was just chilling on the toilet deleting text messages.

*BANG BANG*

"Hurry up! I need to pee!" he yelled on the other side of the door.

You got really irritated as you grabbed an empty bucket slightly opening the door and handing it to him.

"Here, use this!" you suggested slamming the door on his face and getting back to deleting stuff. 

"Are you telling me to pee here!" he shouted in disbelief.

"YES!!" 

xoxo ♥ boy1a4 .out.