Big dark-brown eyes.

My Mirror-Prince.

The movie ended. You were walking back to your hotel room with Jeongmin when you found a shiny soccer ball coming your way. "Ouuh~ shiny," you admired it as you kicked it hard, hitting your boss in his balls.

"Ahhhhh!" he screamed on the top of his lungs, his head getting dizzy, he collapsed onto the hard cold pavement.

"Boss," you began to shake his shoulders. "Wake up."

"You really like hurting people," he groaned in pain while trying to stand up.

 

When he finally got his balance back, standing up, you began to laugh out loud while holding your stomach. "Pwuahaha!" Jeongmin's legs were parted away from each other making an arch shape. He was standing like a gorilla, whining on how much it hurts. He stomped his right foot and walked back to the hotel room, intentionally leaving you. "Wait for me!" you called out.

 

~

 

Arriving at your hotel room, he smirked as he pushed you out, locking the door and not letting you in. You pounced on the door yelling,"Let me in! Aish!"

Jeongmin stuck his tongue at the closed door, throwing himself on the couch, he turned the television on with high volume, so he can't here your complaints from outside. You sighed and gave up. "____-ah!" a familiar voice called you. You turned around to see Woohyun.

"Oppa? What are you doing here?" you asked curiously.

"Just passing by," he replied with a charming smile. "You got locked out?"

You nodded your head and a frown appeared on your lips. He grinned and asked,"Do you want to come and watch us practice?"

Your eyes lit up and quickly accepted his offer of you joining them. You both arrived at the dance practice room as you sat on a bench, your full attention on them.

Your boss, who felt bad. Turned the T.V off, heading to the door, he unlocked it. "Arasso. You can come -" he cut himself off once he saw no sign of you. "_____-ah?" He hissed,"That girl. I bet he's with his Woohyun-oppa. Ugh."

You clapped once they finished dancing to 'Paradise.' Your face was slightly red from the pelvic part. Dongwoo walked up to you and asked,"Do want to join us?"

Before you could even reply, Woohyun quickly ran to you, grabbing your arm and dragging you to the center of the room. Sunggyu, the leader, pressed the play button on the radio with their cd on it as 'Be Mine' their hit song, played.

They sang altogether,"Naekkeo haja, naega neol saranghae, ohh~~"

Since you're such a big fan of Infinite. You memorized the dance steps, so you decided to dance along. Jeongmin, who was out of breath finally came, but he hid himself as he was secretly watching and observing your moves. "Woah," he whispered to himself with awe. "She's good."

You were smiling really big, indeed you were having fun, Jeongmin saw your smile and decided to leave...not wanting to ruin your fun. Minutes passed, you were exhausted. Infinite members accompanied you back to your room. You gaved them a 90 degree bow,"Kamsamnida. It was really fun hanging out with you all." They smiled at you before walking back to their own room. You twisted the door knob and stepped inside. Jeongmin was standing in front of you, he bowed. "Mianhae for locking you out," he sincerely apologized.

"Whatever." You walked pass him and plopped on the bed on your tummy. He pouted as he thought that you were still mad at him.

"Have you eaten dinner yet?" he asked getting so concerned. You looked at him weirdly and responded,"What's up with you?"

"Nothing," he simply answered. He slipped his phone out and dialed someone's number. A few minutes later, your stomach was growling, a knock came on your door. Your boss dashed and opene it revealing a pizza delivery man, he paid the guy and placed the pizza on the center table. You were drooling in hunger, smelling its scent, you immediately took a huge piece and munched on it like there was no tomorrow. Jeongmin giggled at how cute you were. I mean.. disgusting. He shooked his head from left to right and scolded himself,"Snap out of it Jeongmin. You have a girlfriend."

"Did you say something?" you asked while tilting your head to the right.

"I was just admiring the pizza," he lied as e scratched his neck. You pushed your shoulders up and continued eating. He sighed in relief,"That was close."

You sat on the couch and patted your stomach while whining,"So full~"

You went to the washroom and brushed your teeth, coming back out with your pajamas. Closing the bathroom door, not knowing that your shirt got stuck in between, you got off balance, expecting a loud thud when Jeongmin swiftly caught you in his arms. Eye contact, both of you observed each other's features. Big dark-brown eyes. You quickly pushed him away, running to the bed and hiding beneath the covers, you blushed.

"Uhh.. goodnight," he said as the mood and aura became awkward.

"Okay."

 

Author's note:

Hi readers. Sorry for a boring chapter. I tried to make it long ^.^ I'm using an ipod right now, so sorry if I made mistakes. I don't check over my work. Kekeke. :P stay tune for the next chapter.

xoxo ♥ boy1a4 .out.