His mirror and math explanation..

My Mirror-Prince.

Letting your feet take charge, you looked up too see Infinite's hotel room. Without thinking clearly, you lifted your hand as you made a fist, tapping the door silently. Praying that no one heard it, you twirled around ready to leave when it suddenly burst open.

"Oh _____-ah? What are you doing here?" your beloved Namstar asked while letting out a small yawn and rubbing his eyes.

Facing him, you blurted out,"I need to tell you something."

"What is it?" he looked at you curiously with an innocent, childish tone in his voice.

Don't confess to him. Because I think I'm in love with you. Jeongmin's voice echoed inside your head which made you stutter,"I-I.." you're finally going to confess to the "ouuh~ I'm Woohyun, I have an 8 pack and chicks dig me" dude. You swallowed your saliva as your throat went dry, twisted tongue, you exclaimed,"I need to pee~"

"...uh.. arasso, turn left and go around the corner right there," he gestured you to the washroom and you noticed that the other Infinite members were out of sight. You shrugged. Slipping inside the restroom as Woohyun left, giving you some privacy, you began to scold yourself.

"What's wrong with me? I should've confessed when I had the chance. Oh well, I'll just tell him after I pee," you told yourself while flushing the toilet.

Stepping out, you began to search for Woohyun to confess, suddenly you heard a faint snore. Pressing your ears into one of the doors, you peeked inside to see Dongwoo and Myungsoo sleeping with... their BOXERS. Ouuh~ piggys. "But my boss's underwear looks cuter," you squealed as a picture of his brief from the sink the other day, popped out inside your head. "Bwoh!? Did i just say that!?" you yelled on the top of your lungs, smacking yourself in the head and earning the two boys to moan in tiredness. You immediately covered your mouth and rushed to the living room to find your Namstar sleeping on the couch. You softened up as you admired his sleeping figure, slipping a thick blanket and tucking him in, you headed towards the door and went out. You sighed, thinking that he was too tired to hear a confession. You didn't want to go back to your hotel room, since you don't really want to see your boss right now. Walking around the building, you decided to sit outside on a bench with this cold weather, you shivered. Your heart skipped a beat from shock when you felt someone's coat wrapped around your shoulders. You looked up to see Jeongmin. You bowed your head as you scooted to the side to let him sit. Sitting side by side just looking up in the skies to see the stars shining so bright, he drew his hand up, pointing at one of the star. "If you connect that star to those seven other stars, it will look like a fish," he joked as he let out a small laugh.

"No it doesn't," you argued which made the atmosphere less awkward. "It looks more like poo."

"Pwuahaha! Poo~" he laughed while holding his stomach as you also joined it. Everything felt like, you were both back to normal. But then, he pointed to another star and connected it to six other stars. He made a bubbled upside down 'v'.

"What's that?" you asked curiously as both of your eyes were glued to it.

He took out a mirror from his pocket which made you look at him confusingly. "If you reflect that bubbled upside down V in the x axis, it will look like a heart," he explained as he made some hand gestures. He then stopped to look at you,"Saranghae ____. And I hope you would see how much I'm serious. You don't have to answer me now, I can wait."

He smiled. That smile that captured you. You quickly looked away and mumbled,"I'll think about it..."

 

Author's note:

Hi readers. Hope you like this chapter. I'm using an ipod so sorry if i made mistakes. I'll edit my mistakes tomorrow if I have time. Stay tuned for the next chapter.

xoxo ♥ boy1a4 .out.