i hate you! really? no

My Mirror-Prince.

With your eyes popped out, you shook your head and was about to shut the door when he blocked it and turned it in the opposite direction, on your way and stepped inside. Striving for a hug, but with your fast reflexes, you hurriedly pushed him away. "So what!?" you yelled angrily while clutching onto your fingers. And the harder you compressed them, the whiter and paler they get. Your fingers pressing against your skin, blood close enough to burst out. "I don't care! Just go back to your own room!"

Being a strong girl you are, you pushed him out of the room and slammed the door shut. It was so loud that it made all of the Infinite members wake up and rushed outside to where you are standing. They all scratched their head and yawned,"What's the matter?"

"Nothing," you simply replied while laying down on the couch and pulling the blanket upto your head as they faced your back. They looked at you confusingly before walking back to their own room except for Woohyun. He sat at the edge of the couch and mumbled quietly which you couldn't quite comprehend. "Alalaala hah kkke.."

"Bwoh?" you asked beneath the blanket but loud enough for him to hear. His eyes became droopy as he whispered,"Dadadah~"

"What!?" you yelled while coming out from the blanket. "I can't hear you! Speak more loudly!"

"Dah dah dadada!!" he screamed on the top of his lungs with one eyed-opened. You became more furious, but then calmed down. Letting him have some rest, you stood up and fixed his posture by setting him down the couch and tucking him in. Not wanting to be a nuisance to him, you decided to leave. Stepping out of their room you heard a soft snore beside you. Turning around you saw Jeongmin sleeping beside Infinite's room, maybe waiting for you. You sighed and decided to leave him alone. But to your surprise, he was awake and grasped onto your arm. "Gajimayo {don't go}," he said calmly while looking straight into your eyes.

"Let go," you exclaimed but in a soft voice. Your temper decreased but your heart began to increased. It was getting a bit ho. Feeling the tension between you two, it's awkward. "I don't love her anymore.." he began which made you but your lower lip. "Give me a chance?"

You didn't say anything for a few minutes, but then again. This isn't right. That's what you thought. Let's just say that you're being negative about this situation. Or maybe because you have feelings for Woohyun. And they were together first. "I hate you.."

His eyes were wide open now. "Really?" he hesitated to ask.

Twirling around to finally have the chance to confessed, but being a quick guy he is. He turned you around and grabbed your neck to make your lips pressed hard against his own lips.

Author's note:

Hi readers. Hope you guys like this chapter. And sorry if i made mistakes. using an ipad.. ^^v stay tuned for the next chappie.

xoxo ♥ boy1a4 .out.