Text Message !

My Mirror-Prince.

"Why don't you just watch it here?" your boss suggested.

"Bwoh!" your eyes sparkled as you rushed to his living room turning on the television.

He sat beside you as he joined you who's watching your beautiful Namstar. He was really irritated because whenever it's Woohyun's parts, you would always giggle and squeal. He covered his eardrums in annoyance. Their song 'Paradise' ended as you pouted while your boss stood up waving hands up in there.

"It's done! Finally!" he shouted smiling really big.

His smile disappeared and was replaced by a frown. Infinite's performing another song of theirs called 'Be Mine'. You stood up and started skipping around his center table. He took a pillow and began to pounce on it.

"Why! Why! Why! I don't like you!" he kept yelling at the pillow as you ignored him focusing your gaze on the television.

The show ended at 12:00 as your eyes were now getting droopy. *Thud* you fell asleep not knowing that your head was on Jeongmin's chest as he was asleep too. Both of you were peacefully sleeping on the couch beside each other when his phone made a beeping sound. You rubbed your eyes as you were half awake. You opened his phone to see a text message from his girlfriend.

"Let's go on a date tomorrow morning at 10:00 a.m," the message says.

You pressed random buttons as you turned his cell phone off and went back to sleep.

Bambi got a text message back from Jeongmin which you actually typed, she quickly looked at what it says.

"What the?"

The message says, "Get lost! You're interrupting my beauty sleep!"

xoxo ♥ boy1a4 .out.