Search.

My Mirror-Prince.

Jeongmin had been hopelessly looking for you everywhere in the hotel — but there's no sign off you anywhere. "Where is that woman?" Jeongmin asked with an annoyed tone. "Our flight will take off in two hours."

He decided to go ask L.Joe if he had seen you anywhere, but as he peeked inside his room, he saw his ex- aiding L.Joe who looked like he just had a rumble with someone.

Woohyun's P.O.V:

Damn! I kept banging on this metal hard door in annoyance. "When I get you Byunghun, I'll give you a round 2 of tasting my wrath! I'm going to break your face again!!!"

Flashback:

I was walking through the hallway when I heard a loud 'ugh' voice piercing through my ears. 'I changed my mind. Don't ask her out anymore. I want you to drive her far far away from this place where no one can find her.' Being a curious boy I am, I peeked inside to see Byunghun.

"Ara ara, I'm going.." With those words coming out from his mouth, he grabbed his coat and left — however, he didn't bumped into me though. How? Le DUH. I hid.

I followed him to the lounge and spotted him talking to ~~~~-ah. They walked side by side together to his car and sped off as I followed. Trying to not lose track of them. It's been half an hour since we left the building, and I was reluctantly checking my phone to see text messages from my members and manager, telling me to hurry up and come back because of our flight. But as I was about to turn around accelerating my car, I got a glimpse of their car slowing down while parking to the side of nowhere — I copied. L.joe went out from his car and I could clearly see him carrying ~~~~~ into the woods which got me taken back. Where is he taking her?

I watched him as he gently placed her on the ground and stepped back to go. Is he leaving her here? I felt myself heat up from anger. I showed myself to him which got him stunned, but not as shock as I stepped in front of him and threw heavy punches at him. "What do you think you're doing? Leaving her in a place like this?"

Oh man. I couldn't control myself anymore. I was really mad. He tried to hit my back but I was on top of him that he was unable to do so. Blood were coming out from his nose and lips, heck yah, all over his face as I was flabbergasted when he suddenly pushed him and scurried away. "Chicken.." I mumbled.

I turned to look at ~~~~ who was still unconcious when I surprisingly heard a soft snooze making me chuckle. She's asleep. As I was about to carry her back to my car, a heavy weight had strucked me across my back and everything went black.

"I'm no chicken..."

End of Flashback:

The next thing I knew — I was locked inside this smelly and dusty room — the basement.

Your P.O.V:

My stomach started to grumble but I where can I find food? Walking and looking around the place, I spotted a really high tree filled with bananas. Yum~ I kicked the tree leaving a dent as I tried to climb up. Trying my best to reach the banana, I slipped with a wounded hand from the friction as I fell on my . "Oouff~!"

Rubbing my sore bottom, I got up and looked angrily at the tall tree, cursing under my breath, "ABJLJLKSLJLJSBKBALNLAJKJ!!"

"ROAWR!!" I heard a loud growl behind my as I saw a bear looking at me with fiery eyes. Smoke coming from its nose, sliding his leg forward and backward — we all know what that means. RUN!! IT'S GOING TO ATTACK!!!

"AAAHHH!!" I sprinted through the bushes and passed many trees with a really quick pase. My heart beating faster and faster. My adrenaline, all boost up. Until.... I couldn't feel both of my feet on the ground... I fell.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Date: {05/29/12}

 MESSEJII: boy1a4-; Hi readers. Hope you guys liked this chapter. ignore my mistakes because i don't check over my work and i'm using an ipad, hard typing problem. sorry for not updating for awhile. Do stay tuned for the next chapter ^=^ Subscribe, Comment and Add me as a friend if you like. annyeong~

Check out my new fic; How's my ex-?

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/202070/how-s-my-ex-infinite-woohyun-you-zelo-exo-bap-baekhyun

Attention: THIS FIC WILL BE ENDING VERY SOON!

xoxo ♥ boy1a4.out.