L.joe being a TROLL.

My Mirror-Prince.

"Correction!" L.joe pointed out with his index finger hanging up in the air while sticking his tongue at her. "My boss is his PARTNER. So to be precise, he's not my boss. :p"

Bambi rolled her eyes as she jumped on Jeongmin to hug him and give him multiple yucky kisses. L.joe looked away in disgust. 'Ewww.'

 

-------

 

Bambi was now dragging Jeongmin to the hotel and making him carry ALL of her luggages. She reached for the door knob and twisted it opened. Stepping inside to see a familiar figure slouched on the couch, her ears were now shooting out fire balls. When you looked up to see her, you too was shock. Getting intimidated by her stare, you quickly avoided on having eye contact with her whatsoever. Her eyes then darted to the bed as she gawked,"And you two sleep in one bed. I wonder how that went.."

She was being sarcastic while you tried to ignore her, getting fond of her reactions. You sighed and focused your gaze at the television. Bambi then began to unpack her things and was wondering where she would placed it when she suddenly got an idea of dumping all your clothes inside a garbage bag. YES, A GARBAGE BAG. You clutched your hands together and made a fist. Walking towards her and swiftly grabbing your things, you yelled,"What are you doing with my stuff!?"

"You're sleeping outside!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" she screamed her head off while thinking of pulling her hair out. Throwing the garbage bag outside of the room with your belongings messingly piled inside; she kicked you in the , out. Slamming the door harshly behind her, you cooly walked away with your things tightened inside you grip. "AJDHKAJSHAGLSKQSHAKSHAKSSHI." 

Talking quietly to yourself you accidentally collided with your lovely Namstar. He coughed and asked,"Where are you going with your stuff?"

"I DAH NAH!!!!!!!" you sang to 'BATOOST's song called 'Breath'. Specifically, Yoseob's part. Woohyun just chuckled as he carried your belongings, trying to be a gentleman. He guided you somewhere while you, being the clueless person, don't know where he'll be taking you. You sighed and bowed your head, not even knowing that you two have arrived at your destination. Smashing against his hard muscular chest, you rubbed your forehead to check if their was any damage. You coughed in embarrassment while having two cheeks that were a deep shade of red. He giggled as he opened the door for you. You walked inside to be jumped by a choding named Sungyeol. You landed on your stomach while he was sitting on top of your .

"HHHHHYYYUUUUUNNGG!! - oh, annyeong little girl," Sungyeol greeted you in excitement. 

"How much sugar did you eat?" you bluntly questioned.

He scratched his head and blushed. The other members soon arrived to greet you too. You bowed and smiled at them with manner when they all asked 'what you are doing at their hotel?' You too had no idea why. Everyone glared at the tree. Woohyun giggled then replied,"She'll be staying with us for tonight."

"BWOH!?!?!?" you all shouted in disbelief. 

Woohyun chuckled,"Kekekeke~" 

 

-------

 

The boys stood beside each other in a horizontal line as their manager decided to give them a pep talk. You who was trying to stand not closer than five metres from your boss. Not in the mood to see nor talk to him. Bambi was clinging to him and squishing him every five seconds made you a bit irritated. Woohyun then jogged towards you and suddenly hugged you while whispering,"Wish me luck."

You grinned from ear to ear hoping for the hug not to last. But fate had betrayed you. Finally letting go of each other, he ran back to s and was in positioned for their opening concert. The curtains were diverted as fans were roaring with joy. Having banners and poster of them everywhere. The Infinite sign written on their shirts, they were all true Inspirit. "Are you ready!?" Sunggyu shouted with a smirk. "Let's party!!"

"Kim Sunggyu, Jang Dongwoo, Nam Woohyun, Lee Howon, Lee Sungyeol, Kim Myungsoo, Lee Sungjong, Infinite!!~" the fans cheered.

 

-------

 

Once the concert had ended. Woohyun was sweating like a beautiful pig. You walked towards him whom was sitting on a wooden stool, you handed him a dry towel that turned wet from his sweat. He thanked you with a smile which made your heart fluttered. After taking a break for a few minutes you and the Infinite members walked back to your hotel room. On your way down, you were feeling down since today will be your last day with Infinite because you'll be going back to your hometown still working with your boss which will be awkward from now on. You sighed in frustration. You felt a hand pat your back and you saw Woohyun smiling at you and saying,"I'm going to miss you."

"Nado," you responded and gave him a hug. He wrapped his arms around you and was about to tear up. Cry baby. Surprsingly another weight was added to the two of you as you the rest of the Infinite members huddled around you guys. You were surely going to miss them and they'll miss you too.

"I'm going to miss you ____-ah~" Dongwoo sang while crying. "And by the way. You look good when you dance to 'Paradise'."

The Infinite members including you, gave him each a smack as the poor dinosaur scratched his head and reasoned,"I'm not a ert!!"

"YES YOU ARE!!!"

 

-------

 

Everyone was now asleep from fatigue except for you. You were still thinking about Jeongmin. You shook the thoughts of him breaking up with Bambi and trying to endure the acceptance of both of them together. You sighed and was about to go to sleep when someone suddenly knocked on the door. You lazily stood up and opened the door. Oh, and you were sleeping on the couch. >.< Kekeke, you insisted. Since you didn't want their arms around you whatsoever. And you wanted them to rest properly. You peeked outside to see your boss standing infront of you. Hesitating and getting nervous a bit, you stumbled back.

"What are you doing here?" you asked in a low voice.

"I broke up with Bambi..."

 

Author's note:

Hi readers. Hope you guys like this chapter. Sorry for not updating for awhile. I didn't have time to go on the computer yesterday. And the day before yesterday, I was sick. And the day before that, i also didn't have time to go on the comp. and then the rest, i was busy w/ my other fics. kekeke. sorry. ^^v stay tuned for the next chappie.

xoxo ♥ boy1a4 .out.