Birthday Celebration.

My Mirror-Prince.

The next day was pretty normal. You would be backstage, working and organizing the lights. The lights were so colourful, outshining the stage, also making your eyes lit up in amazement. You didn't see Infinite anywhere or even sense their presence since they've been practicing all day for tomorrow's concert. You sat on a nearby chair, taking a minute break. Your boss who noticed your boredorm walked towards you and handed you a water bottle. You took it from his hand, twisting the cap open and drinking it. Jeongmin stood there waiting for a 'Thank You' from you, but you were too occupied, satisfying your thirst that you didn't. He sighed and slid a chair beside yours and sat on it.

"Tomorrow's Infinite's performance," he exclaimed. "That means, after tomorrow, we have to leave and go back to Seoul."

"I know," you replied with a hint of disappointment.

It became silent as both of you continued to work. Until it was already nighttime, both of you came back into your hotel room, still not talking to each other. You sighed while sitting on the couch. You began to talk to yourself, "I'm going to miss my Namstar. I hope we see each other after i get back to Seoul. I wonder if he'll still remember me. If we do meet again, what would I do? Be happy or act normal? Should I even tell him how I feel? I wonder -"

"Shut up! If you want to tell that Woohyun guy then tell him! Gosh! You're so annoying!" he shouted with a really mad tone. He walked out of the room and slammed the door. He left you alone, stunned. You felt bad for being a troublesome to him. You frowned, when you suddenly heard someone's phone ringing. It wasn't your phone, and it was coming from the washroom. You dashed inside the bathroom, finding Jeongmin's phone on the sink, you grabbed it to see that he recieved a message from Bambi. You read it without permission from him and it says:

 

"Happy Birthday Yeobo ~"

 

Your eyes widen and mumbled,"It's his birthday today? And I made him mad." :{

Then an idea popped inside your head. You smirked and began to make a call to many people. You ordered a birthday cake, lots of food; like ribs, chicken, frie rice, sweet n' sour and pop. Yup, a birthday celecration. You grinned as eveything you ordered came and you neatly made a pretty dinner. The door burst open and you yelled,"Saengil chukha hamnida!"

A huge smile appered across his lips while running towards you to give you a hug. You don't really like hugs, so you tried to push him away, but he was too strong. "Get off of me!" you screamed.

He chuckled and did what you told him to do. Both of you then began to eat and had a lovely dinner. When the party was over, you were too lazy to clean up the place, so you went to the washroom to wash your hands, leaving him with the mess. He sighed and started to clean the room.Throwing and washing the plates and leftovers out. You came out looking all gloomy,"Boss. I'm going to go out."

"But it's late," he argued. "You can't. And why?"

"I'm going to confess to MY LOVELY NAMSTAR!" you announced with your hands swaying from left to right, up in the air.

He became silent and said nothing, climbing up the bed and going beneat the covers. You tilted your head in confusion, sat beside him and slowly shook him,"Boss. Gwaenchanayo?"

Surprisingly, he grabbed your arm making you fall on top of him and kissed you deeply on the lips. You thought,"What the heck?"

You pulled away and looked at him in disbelief. He said,"Don't confess to him. Because I think I'm in love with you."

"You think?" you questioned. "That doesn't work for me."

You got off of him and headed towards the door when he suddenly wrapped his arms around you,"Cross the 'i think'. Because I am in love with you."

You peeled him off and looked at him in the eyes. "You have a girlfriend. Don't forget that."

You rushed outside leaving him frozen to the ground. "I got rejected.."

 

Author's note:

Hi readers. Since it's Jeongmin's birthday, I decided to update. {: stay tuned for the next chapter and sorry if I made mistakes. I tried to make it good and long, but I don't think I did a very good job.

xoxo ♥ boy1a4 .out.