Evil !

My Mirror-Prince.

You're basically at your boss's house right now with your luggage. You're waiting for your boss and his girlfriend to be done with their drama before you guys can drive to Jeju Island. Yup, you guys are going to Jeju, where the business trip is being held. You got really impatient as you decided to grab your boss's collar and drag him to his car.

"Step on it!" you ordered.

"Don't talk to me like that! I'm your boshhh -"

"I said drive!" you yelled cutting him off.

"Nae umma," he obediently replied.

 

~

 

Thirty minutes of driving on the rode, your boss stopped at a restaurant. You looked at him confusingly.

"Why are we here?"

"I need to pee!" he admitted getting off the car and running inside.

"Man! He has a small bladder," you whispered while rolling your eyes.

You also got off and followed him inside. You sat on an empty seat at the very back of the room as your stomach began to growl from hunger. You ordered two milkshakes and twenty doughnuts. Your boss finished his business as he slowly approached your table.

"Yum, doughnuts," a smile appeared on his lips.

He sat beside you and began to chow down on those food you bought. You laughed at how messy he was eating and decided to join him. People were staring at the both of you weirdly.

"Cute, messy and disgusting at the same time. You two must be a couple," a woman exclaimed passing by to exit the restaurant.

"A-anii -"

You choked down on your food as he did too. He grabbed the water bottle you were holding as you two played tug-of-war. 

"Yah! I need water!" he yelled.

"Too bad," you replied kicking his leg under the table.

"Ow!" he yelped and at the same time he let go of the water bottle.

You smirked as you drank it. He glared at you mouthing 'meany'.

"Whatever," you said while rolling your eyes.

You drank most of the water making his eyes bulged out.

"Evil!"

xoxo ♥ boy1a4 .out.