Lee Byung Hun !

My Mirror-Prince.

"Are we there yet?" you nudged your boss who was so focus on the road. 

"You asked me the same question two minutes ago and the answer is still the same 'no'," he complained tightening his grip from the steering wheel. 

"Ugh."

 

~

 

"Wake up," your boss said while shaking your shoulders.

You slowly opened your eyes and coldly replied, "I'm trying to sleep. Go away."

You turned your back on him and tried to rest peacefully.

"Wake up! We're here!" he shouted while sounding a bit irritated.

You stood up from your seat taking your seat belt off and hopping out of the car and throwing your arms in the air. The place was indeed beautiful. And it was night.

You took a deep breath before announcing, "Ah, country. You ain't got stars like these in the city."

Your boss laughed after hearing what you said before he tells you to take your luggage to the hotel you're staying. You stubbornly shook your head from left to right sticking your tongue at him and running towards the hotel. He tried to call you back, but you just ignored him. Your eyes sparkled once you saw the hotel as your mouth made an oval shape, admiring the place. Not paying attention to where your feet were taking you, you bumped into someone as the person quickly apologized.

"Mianhae, I wasn't looking."

"Gwaenchana," you responded while smiling.

"Buddy!" your boss called running towards you, but hugging the person whom you crashed into instead.

You tilted your head in confusion, "You know him?"

"He's L.joe, my business partner's secretary," your boss exclaimed. 

"Who's she?" L.joe asked.

"She's my secretary for this week's business trip," your boss stated. 

"Annyeonghasaeyo, Yi ______-imnida."

"Annyeong ______-shii, Lee Byung Hun-imnida," he properly introduced himself. "I can't wait to work with you."

"Me too."

xoxo ♥ boy1a4 .out.