A Movie With Dongwoo. Or was ?

My Mirror-Prince.

There was a lot of laughing and giggling while you were eating with Woohyun. And at the same time, the food was good. At a fancy restaurant, full of lights and candles where their were many really quiet people, it was fun. After lunch, you went back to your room to find your boss watching T.V.

"How was your date?" your boss asked as he flipped the channel.

"It wasn't a date," you argued. "And it was fun."

You sat beside him as you weren't quite enjoying the show that was on. You kicked him on the leg and whined, "Change the channel."

"Oww, and no!" he defended. "Why don't you go to your Woohyun-oppa and watch it at their dorm?"

"Jinja!?" your eyes lit up while standing up from the couch and running towards the door. "Okay. Be back later."

"Fine! Leave me and my TV alone! We'll have fun without you!" he shouted as you slammed the door shut. "Who am I kidding? The shows here are boring."

He groaned in annoyance, turning the television off and heading out. 

You arrived at Infinite's dorm as you knocked softly. The door swung open and Dongwoo appeared. He smiled and asked, "Oh. What are you doing here?"

"I'm bored," you exclaimed. "I was wondering if you guys would like to go to a movie or something?"

"Sure!" he stated as he link arms with you. "Let's leave the others."

"Uhh.. okay."

Both of you walked all the way to a nearby cinema where their were lots of movies available. Dongwoo was of course wearing a disguise. Also since you aren't scared of horror movies, you both decided to watch it. Dongwoo lined up to buy some popcorn while you look for a two good seats but, after finding the right seats, someone familiar was sat on one of the seats. Jeongmin-ah?

"What the heck are you doing here?" you asked rudely.

"Yah! It's boss," he corrected while glaring at you. "And, I was bored at our hotel, so I decided to go watch a movie. Got a problem?"

You replied, "Yes, I have a problem. That's my seat."

He stuck his tongue at you as you began to punch him on the stomach and whine, "Get out!"

"_______-ah!" Dongwoo called out as he ran towards you. "Mianhae, but I have to go. My manager just called and we have practice today. Maybe next time. See yah."

Before you can say anything he left. You looked at your boss as he patted the seat beside him and asked, "Care to watch a movie with me?"

"No!" 

You began to walk away when the lights went out and the movie was about to begin. You sighed as you ran back to the seat beside him and kept your eye locked to the movie. "Popcorn?" Jeongmin politely handed you a bucket of popcorn as you slipped your hand inside taking it and shoving them inside your mouth.

Jeongmin hissed, "You PIG!"

"Shut up!"

 

xoxo ♥ boy1a4 .out.