Stuck With Him.

My Mirror-Prince.

Jeongmin's P.O.V:

I was peeking through L.Joe's office when I suddenly had the urge to sneeze and made a loud 'hachoo'. Bambi turned her head towards me with a surprise expression. I was confused and was not paying attention to L.Joe who already had a baton on his hand then smacked me on the back. *Everything went black.*

---

I woke up surprise to see 'him'. "Why are you here?" I asked while pointing directly at Infinite's Nam Woohyun. I don't like him. Why? Because he's stealing ~~~~-ah away from me!

"Are you blind or something? Can't you see that we've both been captured," he snickered while punching the wall with a bolded fist. I observed the room we were in, it's small — making both of us sit close to each other — and hot, the door is made out of metal. Why the heck did they lock me? I didn't do anything. I don't care about this bas--retard {i don't swear}, Woohyun {don't kill me Inspirits} but why me? Let me out!

Just then the door slid open showing a female figure with plates of food. Bambi placed the food near us then smirked, "Sorry boys, but you'll be stuck here for awhile..." I stood up preparing to tackle her down when she showed a spray can that she was holding behind her back then pressed the button. *Sleeping spray?* Because the next thing I knew, I was staring at her feet from the ground. "I tried that already dude," I heard Woohyun say, before I completely passed out. *Hate you!*

---

Fluttering my eyes open, Woohyun had a mocking expression on which made me want to punch that face of his. *I bet the plane already left.* Then my hand travelled to my pocket hoping that my phone was there but it wasn't. *They took my PHONE!?!?* I was really burning in anger now. *Umma will worry...* "I guess you don't have your phone with you too, huh?" I asked with my gaze on the floor.

"No DUH!" he mocked while rolling his eyes.

"Yah!!" I yelled. "Can't we just work together to get out of here!!?!!"

He didn't answer because it looked like he was in deep thought. And before I could say anything else, he blurted out, "I have a plan..."

End Of Jeongmin's P.O.V!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Woohyun's P.O.V:

He was really getting on my nerves. Does he have a brain or something? I sighed and decided to just ignore him. I have to think of plan to get out of here. And this Peanut-Head doesn't seem to know that ~~~~-ah is in danger. *Run mouse run* I kept thinking and thinking until a light bulb came on. "I have a plan.." I mumbled. "And I need your help.."

"You have to beg me first," he hissed with his chin pointing up and his arms crossed. *Are you kidding me?* I'm going to kick him in the balls soon. But I do love aegyo. "Hmm Hmm Hmm~" I did my so AWESOME, cute aegyo with the hand gestures. Bunny ears and puffy cheeks out.

"Ewwww~" he said with disgust. His hands were covering his eyes as he tried to push me away. "Ara I'll help. Just stop!!!"

I rolled my eyes. "It's not like you have a better aegyo than me," I snickered while placing my hands on my hips. "Okay. Listen up. This is what we do..."

End Of Woohyun's P.O.V!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your P.O.V:

As soon as I couldn't feel the ground anymore, my heart was beating so fast and I swear, I thought I was going to die. Then... I fell and came back on the ground and when I looked up. The 'cliff' was about three feet high. Hehe~ I noticed that the bear was nowhere in sight and then I continued to roam around the woods looking for food. *I'm really hungry!*

---

*Driip* NOO!! The clouds were gray and began to cry its heart out. *I'm having such bad luck.* I'm hungry and now it's raining. I ran and sat under a nearby tree but found a glass beside it. I held onto the glass then looked at my reflection. 'I'm a mess,' I thought. *DROOG* "Ahh!" I yelped from surprise. Thunder!? Ugh ={

I was in need of help so I yelled, "Jeongmin-ah! Help me..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Date: {06/17/12}

 MESSEJII: boy1a4-; Hi readers. Hope you guys liked this chapter. sorry for not updating. busy w/ my other fics and work. *I'M GRADUATING IN FOUR DAYS!!* ignore my mistakes because i don't check over my work and i'm using an ipad, hard typing problem. sorry for not updating for awhile. stay tuned for the next chapter ^=^ Subscribe, Comment and Add me as a friend if you like. annyeong~

 

Attention: Three More Chapters To Go!

xoxo ♥ boy1a4.out.