Photo Copier !

My Mirror-Prince.

Fifteen pages of essay done. You sighed in relief and walked to your boss's office to ask him if you did well. To make sure that he'll agree, you made a cup of coffee for him. You really hope that he would like it because you really want to go home early today and watch Infinite's performance on the television. Ahhhh, Woohyun-oppa kyahh! You arrived at his office and took a deep breath before opening it. You reached for the door and opened it without knocking first, you saw your boss kissing his girlfriend. You were in shock that you jumped in surprise making the coffee slip from your hand and landed on his girlfriend's hair.

"Ahhh!" she squealed. 

They stopped kissing and stared at you. Your boss was quietly laughing to himself, while his girlfriend was giving you an annoyed look.

"Look at what you've done," his girlfriend, Bambi, said coldly. "You're fired!"

"Woah!" your boss stated. "I do the firing here and I say she's not fired."

"My hair is wet and sticky because of her clumsiness," Bambi defended. "How could you not fire her. I'm your girlfriend!"

"It was an accident chill," your boss said and began to her back to make her calm down.

"Mianhae," you apologize while giving them a 90 degree bow.

"You should be!" Bambi yelled angrily.

You turned your heel to the door and walked out. You closed the door and sighed heavily.

"She's so annoying," you mumbled under your breath while rolling your eyes. "How can my boss date her. She's really getting on my nerves. Stupid me, I should've knocked first before I entered. Oh well."

 

~

 

You decided to go to the storage room to photo-copy your papers. You were too lazy to ask for your boss's opinion. It was full of spider webs and dust. You found the photo copier, but was hesitating to use it. You were having second thoughts of whether you should photo copy it here or somewhere else because it looks like it's going to collapse soon. The wheels are broken and it has stains everywhere. You were getting irritated of deciding if you should use it or not. At the end, you eventually used it; you didn't want to waste time of thinking because you really wanted to go home as soon as possible to see your beloved 'Namstar', Woohyun-oppa. You placed the first page of your esay on top of the photo copier to copy it. You pressed the button and waited patiently. But your patience didn't last because it wasn't working. You kept pressing the button until it works. The new copied paper appeared, but you went 'bananas' when you noticed that only half of it was showing. You placed the rest of the papers on top of the photo copier, but didn't close it nor press the button. You pulled your sleeves up as you grabbed the paper and started pulling it out.

"Why won't you budge!" you yelled in annoyance.

You tried to get it out and was making all these grunting sound when your boss, Lee Jeongmin, heard you. He was curious of what was happening so he decided to go and check the storage room. When he saw you his eyes widen.

"What do you think you're doing!" he shouted.

"Are you blind!" you yelled back while struggling to pull it out. "I'm trying to get my paper out!"

"Aish," he said scratching his head. 

He took his jacket off and pulled his sleeves up. He walked behind you and you felt awkward when his arms were around you. 

"I'm going to pull you and you try to pull the paper out," he ordered. "Whatever," you replied.

"One, two, three, pull!"

Now both of you were making grunting sounds.

 

~

 

"Yah!" Bambi called one of the female employers. "Have you seen your boss, my boyfriend?"

She shooked her head from left to right and went back to work.

"I just left to go to the washroom to fix my hair and when I get back your gone," she complained. "You better have a good explanaition. If it wasn't for that stupid female employee I wouldn't look like this. Now I have to rinse my hair and repeat. My hair is so icky."

"Pull!"

"Ahh!"

That voice sounds familiar, Jeongmin. What is he doing in the storage room. Bambi quickly ran inside to see you on top of her boyfriend and the photo copier on your back.

"What the heck are you doing with my boyfriend!" she yelled flaming in anger.

She's going to explode soon enough. Uhh ohh..

 

~

 

"Pull!" your boss ordered.

"Ahh!" 

The paper wouldn't budge and it looks like it got more stuck. The photo copier closed shut as the rest of your papers got stuck. 

"Ani!" you shouted looking pissed. 

You were so mad that you kicked the photo copier making it fall towards both, yours and Jeongmin's direction. The photo copier landed on your back as you were on top of your boss. He was getting really squish.

"What the heck are you doing with my boyfriend!" you both heard someone yelled.

"Bambi.."

xoxo ♥ boy1a4 .out.