Cold Meat !

My Mirror-Prince.

Bambi stomped her way towards the both of you and tried to lift the photo copier up. Both you and Jeongmin were amazed because she left the photo copier as if it was nothing. 

"Are you trying to steal my man!" Bambi shouted angrily.

You couldn't help but laugh.

"Me? Steal this guy?" you said while pointing to your boss. "Are you kidding me?"

"Excuse me?" Jeongmin said sounding like he was offended.

"Mianhae."

"You want to fight me shorty," Bambi exclaimed while getting in her fighting position.

"Bring it on mustache girl," you stated also getting in your fighting position.

"How dare you!" she shouted in disbelieve.

"I D-A-R-E!"

"That's it!" 

She swung her arm and so did you. Both of you closed your eyes and was expecting your teeth to break off from each other's punches, but there was nothing. Not even a small damage on your faces, but somehow felt something touch your knuckles. Both of you slowly opened your eyes and saw your fist on the opposite cheek of your boss/boyfriend. 

"Oppa!" she yelp.

"Mianhae boss it was an accident," you apologized. 

Jeongmin collapsed on to the hard cold pavement as Bambi went wild. She was worrying a lot when she suddenly felt something on her leg. She looked at her leg and saw....

...

..

.

"SPIDER!"

She ran all the way upstairs as you were just watching her with your poker face. You're not really scared of spiders. {YES YOU'RE NOT!

You decided to bring your boss home as you carried him out of the building which was pretty hard to do since he's so heavy. You called a taxi cab and told the driver where to drive to. You arrived at his house and quickly went to his bedroom. Your eyes widen once you saw that his room was full of mirrors. You threw him on his bed and tried to wake him up because he apparently slept inside the taxi cab. You observed all of his mirrors and got an idea of breaking one of them. You dropped one of them on the floor, but it didn't break nor was there even a scratch. You were getting really impatient as you began to step on his mirror and broke every piece of it. 

"My mirror!" Jeongmin cried out while standing up from his bed.

He tried to put his precious mirror back together but all that did was give him cuts. You sighed as you went to his bathroom and searched for bandages. You luckily found them and wrapped it round his bleeding fingers. 

"You could have just give me your essay and let me photo copy it here since I have one in the basement," he exclaimed.

"You have a photo copier!" you yelled in disbelieve. "Why didn't you tell me!"

"Because you didn't ask!" he defended.

You sighed as you asked him if you can borrow his computer to re-do all your work which was filled with sweat, blood and tears. {Not really, because you're so lazy!} He lend you his laptop as you were peacefully using it while sitting on his bed. But not crossing your leg though, because YOU CAN'T CROSS YOUR LEGS! You were so busy that you didn't notice your boss who was already sleeping beside you. You stopped working and looked at him for about two minutes, three minutes, four minutes, or more. You smiled, but then got back to your senses and continued working. You finished your work and sighed in relief. You looked at the clock in the laptop and gasped once you saw the time. It was already 10:18 p.m. Infinite's show is at 10:30 p.m. You quickly wanted to print your work and tried to find his basement. Once you found it, you went inside to photo copy your work. You placed the front page and quickly pressed the button. You threw your hands up in the air over joyed because it was working. You photo copied fourteen pages of your essay and was left with one more. Jeongmin suddenly came down to the basement looking half asleep.

"Are you almost done?" he asked curiously while yawning. "It's already 10:25p.m."

"I'm almost done just one more to go," you exclaimed happily.

*Vroom vroom*

That can't be good. Your eyes widen in disbelieve when the photo copier suddenly stopped. 

"I forgot to tell you," Jeongmin said. "That photo copier is really old so, it might shut down anytime."

You glared at him as the photo copier suddenly collapsed. The wheel broke off and began to twirl around as it stopped and hit your leg.

"Ahhhh!" you yelled in annoyance.

You looked at the photo copier and tried to pull your stinking paper out. You kept pulling as you ripped it in half and accidentally hit your boss in the eye. You scraped his cornea.

"Oww!" he yelped in pain. "My eye!"

"Mianhae," you apologized.

You took his arm and dragged him upstairs and into the kitchen. You opened the freezer and was unfortunate not to see any ice. You decided to get him a cold meat instead. 

"Yuck!" he said making a vomit sound. 

"It's for your own good," you exclaimed slapping the cold meat in his eye.

"Oww!" he complained. "It's so cold."

"Whatever."

You looked at the clock and saw that it's already 10:29.

"Sorry Woohyuh-oppa, but my boss needs me..."

xoxo ♥ boy1a4 .out.