Lost.

My Mirror-Prince.

Jeongmin stood there glaring at Woohyun making him feel uncomfortable. A long intimidate silence filled the atmosphere and you immediately broke it by telling Woohyun to leave. "I'll talk to you later," you whispered as he nodded and took his leave. But you caught sight of Jeongmin's lips moving. What did he say to Woohyun?

"She's mine." Those were the words that escape from Jeongmin's mouth and it flew right through Woohyun's ears.

Woohyun cleared his throat and headed inside the building. He was confused to why Jeongmin said that to him. It's not like he likes you. Wait, does he? Walking through the hallway he overheard someone saying 'I changed my mind. Don't ask her out anymore. I want you to drive her far far away from this place where no one can find her.'

He stopped his tracks and turned to see who's words it belong to. Eyeing a small closet to see a girl with brown-wavy hair and 'him'. Woohyun thought for awhile. What's his name again? Baeee- Baekk- Baekhyun? Aniyo. B-BBByunghun? Yeah. That's it. Is he dating her?

From the way Byunghun's eyes buldged out. Woohyun could read his mind. And what Byunghun was thinking is 'Is this girl out of her mind'.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You and Jeongmin had a staring contest for awhile, it was stopped when you blink. You started complaining how your eyes hurt and how they're watering. But he just have you an emotionless expression. "Stop playing hard to get," he blurted out.

"I'm not," you defended while crossing your arms. He shook his head then walked away. What was that?

A few minutes later, you were packing up your suitcase. Today is the day that you will leave this beautiful island and go back to Seoul. It also means you won't be able to see Woohyun anymore. *sobs* Zipping up your luggage you went outside to say your farewell to the staff. "Annyeong Minhyun~" you waved to him. You've said goodbye to everyone now and is ready to leave. But on your way back to the hotel, you spotted L.joe as he gestured you to follow him. You obeyed and headed outside with him. He led you to the parking lot?

The next thing you knew, he was driving the both of you somewhere. Where is he taking me?

He had been driving for more than an hour and your was aching. Aish. He saw how uneasy you were on your seat which was beside him. He let out a soft giggle before handing you the pillow that he was leaning on. You thanked him and took a nice nap...

Your back felt sore and you were shivering. Waking up from your sleep, bad choice. Once you opened your eyes, you heard birds humming a humble tune and all you could see were trees. They were everywhere, surrounding you. You shot up in panicked and asked yourself a blunt question, "Where am I?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Date: {04/28/12}

 MESSEJII: boy1a4-; Hi readers. Hope you guys liked this chapter. ignore my mistakes because i don't check over my work and i'm using an ipad, hard typing problem. i changed my writing style a bit loll xD Stay tuned for the next chapter ^=^ Subscribe, Comment and Add me as a friend if you like. annyeong~

Any EXO and B.A.P fan here? I decided to write an exo fic with BAP of course. But the main is Baekhyun, Zelo with an OC. loll both of them are my biases. Check it out. http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/182294/give-me-your-money-byun-baekhyun-you-zelo-exo-bap-baekhyun-choijunhong-byunbaekhyun

xoxo ♥ boy1a4.out.