Reflection.

My Mirror-Prince.

After their little chit-chat about their plan to get out; both boys got ready with their acting skills. "Wait! What do I say again!?!?" Jeongmin asked in the last minute, but Woohyun already started the act, earning him a glare.

"Ow ow ow~" Infinite's main vocal yelped in pain as he clutched onto his stomach. Bambi and L.Joe immediately began pounding on the door, telling him to 'shut up!' "Help!!!! MY STOMACH!!"

Bambi rolled her eyes before opening the door and screaming, "What!?!?"

"I think he ... uhh ... has da-da-diaria!!!!" Jeongmin stuttered while pointing out Woohyun's condition. With what said, Woohyun 'accidentally', NOT, kicked him in the leg. "Don't worry! Bambi will take you to the bathroom, isn't that right?" He furrowed his eyebrows at her ex-.

"Wae? I don't want! That's so EWWWW~" Bambi complained as she stomped her foot.

"Fine no kisseu for you then," Jeongmin stated while puckering his lips in a teasing way.

"Wait! I'll take him!!!" she quickly re-stated before helping Woohyun up.

"Bwoh!?!? Didn't you say that you'll love me and forget about him once I get rid of ~~~~!!" L.Joe exclaimed as he raised his tone at Bambi.

"You actually bought that?" she scoffed with arms crossed.

Jeongmin gasped, "Where the heck did you take her!?!?" Rapidly strangling his co.worker's assistant, he was pissed and frustrated at the same time.

"Let go of him!!!" Bambi yelled as she took her 'sleepy-spray', but Woohyun was apparently too fast for her that he had already taken it.

"Looking for this," Woohyun snickered as he held the bottle up. Bambi swiftly turned around to take it back, but only met up with the concentrated spray. And in no time, L.Joe recieved it as well....

"Call 911..."


Jeongmin's P.O.V:

"Hurry!!" I screamed, practically pulling his hair out while he drove. The longer he drives, the longer it makes me go insane. I mean, we're in an emergency!!!! And why does it have to rain!?!?

"Get your hands off of my hair!!!" Woohyun shouted defensively.

I let out a really long sigh. I was worried, like really. *Be safe, ara?*

Looking out the window, was I looking at trees? And more trees? Without completely having any idea, our car furiously ran between the trees and stopped in the middle of no where. *He took her in this kind of place?* I questioned in disbelief. Ruffling my hair, I quickly got out of the car and started calling her name and began my search.

I could hear Woohyun muttering something but I couldn't quite comprehend it. "What?" I asked him.

"I said FOOT PRINTS!" he yelled in reply.

I observed the ground and found them too. I smiled before running and following them. But the bad thing is that they were fading away from the rain. Either way, I kept running and running, I spotted something so shocking. More shocking than the water, erasing the prints. Their were bigger foot prints right BEHIND. "~~~~-ah!!! I'm cominnn -"

*RAWRRRR* I stopped my tracks then turned around to see a huge looking man-eating-bear, the size of a gorilla, eyeing me hungrily. I gulped as we had a staring contest. "Run you idiot!!" I over-heard Woohyun yelling. Then immediately obeyed him. Running far, far away from the bear and him; leading us to separation; I unconciously felt gravity carrying me. "Ahhhhh -CKKKK!" Then felt myself on the ground again. *What's that three feet?* I asked while scratching my head as I observed the distance between the ground and clift.

I then looked ar my surrounding and to my surprise, the foot prints were still visible to my sight. *I'm on the right track!* I smiled foolishly to myself before continuing. Miracoulsly, my adrenaline began to slowly go down as I softened at the sight of a familiar girl soaking wet while sitting under a tree for comfort. Then the thunder shrook again making her yelp in surprise as I ran over to where she was... then saw Woohyun approaching her. *Wait!*


Your P.O.V:

I've been sitting on this uncomfortable root and dirty ground for so long that I'm sure that there's a mark planted on my jeans. After a couple more minutes of waiting for the rain to stop, it jsut rained harder. To make it worst was the thunder was so loud as if it was only five metres away from where I am. *DROOOOG* "Ah!" I shrieked as I burrid my head in between my legs and arms, curling into a ball. I stayed in the same position for a whole minute before lifting my head up to take a peek of the glass/mirror on the tree. Then a reflection popped out and he was there...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Date: {08/02/12}

 MESSEJII: boy1a4-; Hi readers. Hope you guys liked this chapter. AFF was down and ... -.- *sigh* ignore my mistakes because i don't check over my work and i'm using an ipad, hard typing problem. stay tuned for the next chapter ^ ^ Subscribe, Comment and Add me as a friend if you like. annyeong~

Attention: Two More Chapters To Go!

xoxo ♥ boy1a4.out.