No.

My Mirror-Prince.

Busy! Busy! Busy! Running back and forth, organizing this, organizing that, helping him, helping her, fixing the lights, fixing the wires, you sighed. Preparing for Infinite's performance is real tough. Everything needs to be perfect and your feet are going to collapse any moment now from fatigue. You tightened the rope which held the lights firm and steady that was placed on the ceiling while making a grunting sound.

"Good job everyone, the stage is all ready and you may take a break," Jeongmin announced as everyone let out loud sigh in relief.

Sitting down on your bottom while slidding your tiny fingers at the wet stage, a towel landed on your head. You groaned as you wiped your face with it after hearing a soft giggle, you looked up. Your boss was staring at you as he took a sit next to you and asked,"What's up lazy bones?"

"I'm so tired," you whine while kicking your feet high up in the air. He laughed at your childish actions. Beginning to chit-chat and get closer to each other, it was weird. You haven't fought with him for days and you kind of miss it. He then suddenly brought up a new topic that was about what happened last night.

"Have you thought about it yet?"

"Thought about what?" you responded cluelessly which got him a little irritated.

"My question.."

"You had a question?" That made him finally explode.

"Ugh. Do you want to go ouu - OWW!" You slapped him hard on ther arm and covered his mouth with your other hand from his loud voice. People started looking at the two of as you let out a nervous laugh. You then grabbed him by the arm and dragged him outside to talk privately. Arriving outside, he became to laugh non-stop. "It's not funny," you argued.

"Ara ara, mianhae," he exclaimed. "I just wanted to know your answer. Yi ______, will you be my girlfriend?"

His voice became soft. You hesitated to answer since you weren't quite sure if you have feelings for him, or, do you even feel anything for him.. Before you could even reply, his cell phone cut you off as it began to ring. He looked at it for awhile before hanging up on it. You looked at him weirdly. He was about to slip it back inside his pocket when you swiftly grabbed it to see who called. He took it back from you, but was too late because you already saw who it was. His girlfriend, Bambi.. That made you get back to reality. 'Who am I kidding, he has a girlfriend waiting for him to come back,' you thought. You then turned your gaze back at Jeongmin and replied,"No."

You turned around and was about to walk away when he held your arm, you pushed him harshly to the ground and ran leaving a shock boy watching your figure slowly faint away. As you kept running, someone grabbed you by the arm as you yelled while closing your eyes, not even looking at the person,"Let go of me Jeongmin! You have a girlfriend!" 

"Calm down _____-ah!" you recognized that voice. Nam Woohyun. Not completely controling your actions, you hugged him tight and began to cry. He patted your back as he comforted you.

 

-------

 

Meanwhile, L.joe, was looking for Jeongmin to inform him that the concert will start in three hours. He shouted his name everywhere in the building when someone walked up to him and asked,"Excuse me. But, do you happen to know where Lee Jeongmin is?"

"Are you stupid? Of course not. Can't you see I'm looking for him too!" he said with an annoyed tone. "Pabo."

"Lee Byunghun!" a voice called him. It was Jeongmin. L.joe sighed in relief after finally finding him for almost never ending hours. He hugged Jeongmin and began to shout out some random stuff, like, 'Finally I found you. It would've been a disaster -' Whereas Jeongmin's attention was focused on the person that L.joe called stupid. His eyes widened,"Bambi.."

"Oppa!" she squealed overjoyed to see his boyfriend.

L.joe was shock too then began to shiver in fear. "S-S-She's your girlfriend?"

"Yes," Bambi stated while giving him a death glare. "The girl who you called stupid is your boss's girlfriend.."

 

Author's note:

Hi readers. Hope you like this chapter. Sorry if I made mistakes and for not updating for awhile. I was busy with my other fics and stuff. xD stay tuned for the next chapter.

xoxo ♥ boy1a4 .out.