Chapter 4

Before I'm Gone

I woke up 20 mins before my alarm.

This morning I was prepared to wake up because I was too excited for what Sangwoo and I had planned.

We were having a photoshoot for the program, and all of the other hungry models, like myself, will be there. 

I showered and washed my hair and put something on that wasnt fashionable, because I was going to be changing alot.

I walked out of my room and saw Sangwoo closing his door.

He looked suprised to already see me up and ready.

"Oh. I was just about to wake you" He said, dressed similar to me.

"Already ahead of you" I said, walking down the stairs.

"Were running kind of late, so do you mind if we stop at McDonalds for breakfast?" He asked.

I couldnt help but laugh.

"Are you kidding. Duh. Its not like I dont like your cooking, but I love MickyDs" I ran down the rest of the stairs.

 

*JB's Pov*

I've been in bed since we had got home and only got up when I had to use the bathroom.

Henry came into my room and I smelled food.

"Jaebeom, please eat something" He sat on my bed and put a plate of food on my night stand.

"I know you're upset. I am too, but you cant just waste what time you have left away" He said.

I sat up and grabbed the plate of food.

"Thats better" He ruffled my hair.

"Hey, you dont have class today, come with me to my shoot. Maybe seeing a bunch of beautiful girls will raise your spirit" He joked.

I just smiled.

"Sure" I said.

"Good. Get changed" He said, and left my room.

~~~

*Aaliah's Pov*

We pulled in the driveway of the location and finished the last bit of food in our hands.

"Ok. Lets go" Sangwoo said, opening the door.

"Wait" I stopped him.

I reached into my bag and grabbed my perfume.

I sprayed us both and shoved it back in my bag.

"Now we wont smell like greasy food" I said.

"Yeah, but I dont want to smell like a girl" He complained.

"Its okay, they know we live together so it wont be a problem" I got out the car.

We walked in the building and it was already full in action. They wait for nobody. I thought.

People already recognized and greeted Sangwoo and he introduced me to a lot of people.

"So thats who got him?" I heard one girl say.

"Ugh, right. I wanted to get him so bad" Another girl said.

I just rolled my eyes. I've got haters already.

I saw another girl roll her eyes at the two girls who were talking and I couldnt help but laugh.

"Perfect timing" A lady came up to us. "You two are next" 

She pulled me with her and someone else took Sangwoo.

I was taken into a room, where I just stood there and people were sizing me up and handing me clothes.

"Here. Put this on" The woman said to me. 

I assumed she meant right here. Literally, in the middle of the room.

So I did what I was told.

I changed into the outfit that was given to me.

I looked at myself in the mirror. I like this style. I thought.

I walked back out the door and found Sangwoo, who was dressed similar to me.

There were giant blocks on the set and I guess they wanted us to pose and interract on those while they shot the photos.

"Hey" He said, when he saw me.

"Let me introduce you to the photographer"

I nodded and we walked up to the set.

We walked up to a guy who had his back turned away from us as he was looking at the photos he had taken from the previous models.

"Aaliah, this is our photographer Henry" The guy turned around and my eyes bulged out of my head and so did his.

"Omg! Hi" I said, going in for a hug.

"Hey. How are you?" He asked.

"Wait, you guys know eachother?" Sangwoo cut in.

"We sat next to eachother on the plane" I said.

"I thought you were in Korea visiting a friend?" He said suspiciously.

"I know im sorry I lied. I just did it for safety purposes" I frowned.

"Wait. You didnt tell me you were a successful photographer" I eyed him suspiciously.

He looked away.

"Ok. I guess I shouldnt judge then" He smiled.

"Ok, you two. Shall we start?" Sangwoo cut in.

"Oh yes. Sorry" I said, embarrassed and walked onto the set.

~~~

May I say, this was the best photoshoot i've ever had in my modeling career, and this was only the beginning.

"That was great guys" Henry said, looking at the photos.

"Jaebeom, can you bring me my drink!" He yelled and some boy came and handed him a cup of coffee.

The boy looked my way and I looked at him.

"JB?" I whispered.

I suddenly felt a little shy seeing him here.

Why was he here? I didnt know he was into this type of stuff.

His face brightened a little and he walked away, back to wherever he was hidden before.

"Um, can we take a break?" I asked.

"Yes. Go change into your new set of clothes. I'll need you in 15" Henry said.

I quickly walked away to the food table and grabbed a bottle of water.

I drank half of the bottole in one gulp and the put the bottle down.

"Are you two secretly dating?" A girl said to me.

I quickly turned to her. It was the same girl who rolled her eyes at my new haters.

I really got to examine her facial features since she was so close to me.

She had blonde hair and blue eyes. She had a slight accent, so I knew she wasnt from America.

"No" I finally answered.

"I just have class with him, so I felt a little embarassed" 

"Well he seems to like you" She said.

"What? No. I hear he like a serious playboy" 

"Oh. Well too bad. Hes cute" She laughed.

"Hi, im Aubrey" She stuck out her hand.

"Aaliah" I shook it. "Where are you from?" I asked her.

"Greece" She said.

"Oh, really? Im from New York" 

"I want to visit New York so bad" She whined.

"Trust me, its not that great" We both laughed.

"I see that you got Sangwoo as a mentor. Everyone seens to be jealous of you. Whats it like living with him?" She asked. "You're the only one living with a boy"

"He's very mature for his age. He's respectful and a great cook. He acts like my father or my brother most of the time" I laughed.

"Who is your mentor?" I asked her.

She pointed to a woman who was talking to Sangwoo, she turned around and my mouth dropped on the floor.

"CARA? Cara Delevingne!?" I basically shouted.

Cara turned around and I covered my mouth.

I loved Cara Delevingne. She was my role model. I had no clue she was participating in this program. 

Cara waved at me and I waved back, smiling like an idiot. 

Her and Sangwoo continued talking to eachother about whatever British people talk about.

I looked back at Aubrey.

"Hey, whats your number? Maybe we can meet up?" She asked.

We exchanged numbers.

"Also, you can inform me on your little boyfriend" She winked at me.

I could feel the heat rise in my cheeks.

"He's not my boyfriend" I whispered.

I saw the stylist who was helping me, call me over to get changed. So I ran to the room, after saying goodbye to Aubrey, of course and got changed into another style of clothes.

Henry wanted to take solo shots of me and this time I saw JB standing right next to him, watching me the whole time. 

If seeing him here wasnt awkward before, well it is now.